Trump at the black church.....reaching out to a group in desperate need.

Trump is a real humanitarian.....

Reaching out to a group of people where none of them have.....

Jobs
Clothes
Education
Health services....
Housing
Self esteem

Just waiting for that white savior who needs black votes desperately otherwise these folks could go fuck themselves....

Wonder if they will fall for the con....
The con is drinking the dem flavored Kool-Aid. Republicans haven't been running those cities. DUH.

I'm glad he made it safely. I was afraid of protests.

I'd be afraid of a lighting bolt taking him out as he entered church !

Look , the Dems are far from perfect when it comes to black issues . But compared to the GOP , they are fucking saints !

How do you figure that.......50 years after they stopped lynching blacks and bought their votes with welfare...their children are born out of wedlock at about the 70% rate, they have drugs and crime decimating their democrat controlled neighborhoods, and the democrat controlled schools aren't graduating black children..........

so you have a real funny concept of fucking saint hood.....

republican governors can & do preside over democratic mayors. hmmmmm, detroit does come to mind when i think of poisoning the citizens of that state..

The democrats control the city twit.......they have controlled chicago since 1907 ...or there abouts.......dittos these other major cities.....the Governor doesn't manage the day to day affairs of a city....

republican governors can & do preside over democratic mayors. hmmmmm, detroit does come to mind when i think of poisoning the citizens of that state..

The democrats control the city twit.......they have controlled chicago since 1907 ...or there abouts.......dittos these other major cities.....the Governor doesn't manage the day to day affairs of a city....

& they get their funding from???????????????....................... lol.

Playtime, Republicans want less govt and control......so yeah they let people run their own stuff.

But let's look at this for one.sec....the common thread is democrat mayors.....not republican gov....why? Because the states have had both republicans and dem gov, but no republican mayors.

Donald Trump is absolutely Spot On when he says African Americans have nothing to lose by trying an alternative. The Democrats have failed them miserably.

Playtime, Republicans want less govt and control......so yeah they let people run their own stuff.

But let's look at this for one.sec....the common thread is democrat mayors.....not republican gov....why? Because the states have had both republicans and dem gov, but no republican mayors.

republicans want less government 'eh? tell that to any female that wants to have complete dominion over her own body... then we'll talk about that m'k?

CT, from which I reside & always have- has had several (R) mayors under a republican governor & did not fair well with all the dirty dealings & child diddling that went on. so save it.

republicans want less government 'eh? tell that to any female that wants to have complete dominion over her own body... then we'll talk about that m'k?

CT, from which I reside & always have- has had several (R) mayors under a republican governor & did not fair well with all the dirty dealings & child diddling that went on. so save it.

Fuck off dude....killing babies is not a good excuse bro.
You guys want to.control everything going else people do.

And what does CT have to do with anything?
Are blacks suffering there?
Is there high crime?
Tons of poverty?

Quit trying to.change the subject

Fuck off dude....killing babies is not a good excuse bro.
You guys want to.control everything going else people do.

And what does CT have to do with anything?
Are blacks suffering there?
Is there high crime?
Tons of poverty?

Quit trying to.change the subject

dude? bro? lol. you mentioned less government intrusion. it starts with ones' autonomy. so ya, missy, it's relevant. & the crime & poverty thrivedin CT under (R) control, both locally AND on a state level. can't accept that? too bad.

Forum List

Back