Trump at Jan 6 "hearing" will make interesting TV

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Do these idiots really want to subpoena one of the most popular "politicians" the USA has ever known.. ?

I don't know. Cheney lost re-election BIG TIME in Wyoming.

So there's that.

Maybe she is envious that at least Trump got to be president..

Do these idiots really want to subpoena one of the most popular "politicians" the USA has ever known.. ?

I don't know. Cheney lost re-election BIG TIME in Wyoming.

So there's that.

Maybe she is envious that at least Trump got to be president..
Fear not, he will NEVER testify under oath. No lawyer would bless that for someone like Trump who has zero regard for the truth.

• Banned
Fear not, he will NEVER testify under oath. No lawyer would bless that for someone like Trump who has zero regard for the truth.
so saith the one who supports the party of

big govt, aka communism
the fake president who left Americans behind in a foreign country to die at the hands of our enemies

murder of the unborn

I couldn't care less what you say about Trump because you have no integrity. Your opinion is absolutely worthless to me

so saith the one who supports the party of

big govt, aka communism
the fake president who left Americans behind in a foreign country to die at the hands of our enemies

murder of the unborn

I couldn't care less what you say about Trump because you have no integrity. Your opinion is absolutely worthless to me
Sez a troll/sock that has shit out over 400 posts in it's "first" week here....:rolleyes:

• Banned
Why should we be worried about him testifying?

If Jan 6 committee members are the only ones in the room when he testifies, he will be the only one in the room telling the truth. And we conservatives do not run from Truth like the dimrats do.

• Banned
can Trump do the 5th at the hearing?

Then his lawyers would be talking, not him

Possibly more interesting...

can't wait.

• Banned
now i hear that the j6 committee may not agree to televise the hearing when Trump will testify!!

told ya! (that gummit is dishonest and corrupt as hell)

no one in his right mind would say anything at all to gummit without an attorney present andeven then... not

The attorney presumably knows how gummit is (if he is over the age of 20) and therefore would advise:

Take the 5th

guilty or innocent

Take the 5th (or you can find another attorney because I don't like the prospect of losing)

The committee has 0 regard for the truth along with the FBI and DOJ. Pay attention.
yeh, it's pretty pathetic when you actually have to SAY the obvious (as u have).. since liberals don't watch news or read books.. they just spoutate emotive bs that they pull out of.. well, whatever

Another lie? 1/3 is not 'over half' since Republicans are still a minority party.
freakD.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back