Trump at funeral service

Trump managed to get through the ceremony without creating a disturbance.

I’m proud of him

How about this?

47396618_2093496284050330_5120790061348028416_n.png
I wish he would sleep more

Now, if he will only stay off of Twitter afterwards

Nope. He went to this guy.

STFU....nobody faked x-rays....that would cost an MD his license and a couple years behind bars.

You're incredibly naive to think that Trump's multi-millionaire father couldn't buy a doctor.
Hell, Trump bought off Dr. Ronny Jackson, who stood up to the press corp and said Trump weighs 239 lbs.
You believe that, too? 6'-3" and at least 270 lbs.
Trump obviously offered Dr. Ronny the position of VA director, which blew up in his face after the facts came out about him and his "Dr. Feel Good" ways and heavy drinking on the job.

Get your head out of your ass.
He's not 6'3". He's 6'2" as is stated on his NY drivers license. He added the extra inch because it removed him from being legally obese. But, he's been getting fatter and fatter everyday, so it would not be surprising if he was close to 300 pounds now. That's why he never buttons his jackets because it would show how disgustingly fat he really is.

well then , the REAL 'reagan' son looks to be 'light in the loafers' and reminds me of 'richard simmons' 'KMom .

Last edited:

Except he's reading his program not sleeping, despite wasting his time with these swamp creatures when he could be harrassing China to buy something from us.

well then , the REAL 'reagan' looks to be 'light in the loafers' and reminds me of 'richard simmons' 'Kmom .

So you hate gays? Also, Ron is an intelligent, educated man, but since he hates tramp, you have to bash him.
Of course not , the 'reagan son' looks to be light in the loafers , effeminate , wispy and skinny . Reminds me of 'r simmons' and that is all KMom .

Yeah, all you uneducated, unsuccessful white boys have a hard time with Michelle.

Well if it ain't the fake kneegrow who doesn't know the most basic blues cord on a guitar although he claims he's played one for 30 years...did your guitar have strings on it?
Funny, you couldn't seem to name the thing you made up, either. You can't even describe the word "chord". Go ahead, throw your little nightly hissy.

Except he's reading his program not sleeping, despite wasting his time with these swamp creatures when he could be harrassing China to buy something from us.

Sad watching our President

Melania seems to get it and knows how to behave at a funeral

Compassion is a trait that is completely foreign to Trump

Forum List

Back