Trump asks Barr to investigate dubious claims against Joe and Hunter Biden

You want to know what Trump will do next? Just ask your yourself what would Putin do? After all, that is what Trump asks himself.

Russia, Russia, Russia...dupes are funny.
You moron, you’re the one that supports this sleazy autocrat wannabe. Instead of going after me, embrace Trump and his dictatorial tendencies. You know you want to. Don’t be so timid.

Go ahead, Dumbo, say Trump should round up his political opponents on trumped up charges.

Last edited:

I dont see that Barr has sunk to that level yet but it would not shock if he did. In one respect its pretty disgraceful behaviour but then again it shows how desperate trump has become.
Nobody thought that he would go quietly but its better that he makes up bullshit about Biden than invade Cuba or somesuch.

So obviously you're afraid of what they will find, huh? Why the fear? You know he's guilty or you'd want an investigation to clear him.

Does anything ever happen in Wales? Why are you a British snob so obsessed with a country across an ocean from you?

You want to know what Trump will do next? Just ask your yourself what would Putin do? After all, that is what Trump asks himself.

You moron, you’re the one that supports this sleazy autocrat wannabe. Instead of going after me, embrace Trump and his dictatorial tendencies. You know you want to. Don’t be so timid.

Go ahead, Dumbo, say Trump should round up his political opponents on trumped up charges.

Interesting, so you're afraid of an investigation, you know he's guilty. Otherwise you'd be for it to clear him. Great reason to look into it deeper, Democrats are very afraid and want to stop anyone looking into it. This one does feel real, doesn't it? Not like your endless witch hunts over Russia, Ukraine and dumbest of all blaming Trump for a virus

I dont see that Barr has sunk to that level yet but it would not shock if he did. In one respect its pretty disgraceful behaviour but then again it shows how desperate trump has become.
Nobody thought that he would go quietly but its better that he makes up bullshit about Biden than invade Cuba or somesuch.
The FBI should have already investigated it. Wray HID it. Wray should be fired and charged with multiple crimes, to include Obstruction and Conspiracy

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Well, it finally happened, Donny's gone into full blown Joseph Stalin Mode....

Fortunately I don't think we're going to have to endure it much longer since it appears that we're about to replace the maniac in the White House with a run of the mill asshole politician.

"Dubious"

Yer cute. Go curtsy your Queen and mind you own business, Limey.

There is no such thing as a dubious claim against Biden and Hunter. We cannot ask enough questions.

Any good man would. I think all of the world is asking barr to investigate the videos of Hunter biting raping Chinese babies

Would Putin have put sanctions on himself? Would he have put sanctions on russia?
Would he have challenged his ally Iran and bombed it?
This Putin/russia stuff is so stupid I can’t believe you people believe it.

Had this been O, he wouldn’t have to ask Holder to investigate. Holder would already have done so.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

And yet he never did ask Holder to investigate Romney.

John is a one trick pony. Russia meddled on Barry's watch, Mueller exonerated Trump on any collusion with Russia...............and yet this moron is still pushing this bullshit 4 years later.

Had this been O, he wouldn’t have to ask Holder to investigate. Holder would already have done so.

And yet he never did ask Holder to investigate Romney.
Romney wasn't corrupt like Quid Pro Joe and his crackhead pedo son.

Biden is not corrupt either. And his son is not a crackhead or pedo.

Are you a member of Aanon? they think everyone's who is an opponent of tramp is a pedo.

I agree and I wonder just what Barr will uncover?? Should be interesting.

So?

Your link discusses business deals prior to Trump becoming President. Nothing illegal about that, unlike the corruption by Quid Pro Joe and his crackhead son.

Go ask your handlers for better talking points, Moron.

Forum List

Back