Trump arriving in Florida after arraignment

It wasn’t a campaign finance violation; it was an NDA.
Your propagandists seem to have kept you mushrooms in the dark to the fact David Dennison's fixer Michael Cohen went to prison for campaign finance violations.

You really need to get your news from sources which keep you properly informed of the facts and reality.

Ignoring the double standards. Violent offenders get felonies reduced to misdemeanors; Trump gets charged with a felony for putting an expense in the wrong row.
No matter how many times you repeat that lie, it does not become truer.

Sorry!

There’s no crime. Putting a company expense on the wrong line is barely a misdemeanor, and paying to suppress negative information is perfectly legal.
File an amicus brief. :auiqs.jpg:

Not necessary. There’s no crime, and this will be tossed.
ijTOpUY.jpg

I'm not worried.
This is all politically motivated.
Too bad it is in the courts instead of political arena, where partisan inspired beliefs count, eh?

Using the courts to try and eliminate a political opponent is as low as you can go....period.
Oh, I thought he could run, even if a convicted felon. You mean all these trumpers on here are wrong and this will eliminate him? No loss. He wasn't going to win anyway, and his running would only benefit him, but would further damage what used to be a good political party, often with conservative answers, but now just the culture warrior crowd. Whatever.........

Oh, I thought he could run, even if a convicted felon. You mean all these trumpers on here are wrong and this will eliminate him? No loss. He wasn't going to win anyway, and his running would only benefit him, but would further damage what used to be a good political party, often with conservative answers, but now just the culture warrior crowd. Whatever.........

You're just another piece of shit get Trump at all costs liberal.

at this point one has to feel some pity for those who continue to watch fox news even after they admitting to just lying about stuff to their viewers.....how damn exploited does one have to be to stop believing the lies?

Forum List

Back