Trump arriving in Florida after arraignment

Not sad for Trump. Sad that the Government Regime under the control of Democrats are persecuting their political opponents via false indictments.

Definitely, yeah.

We'll deal with it and clean it up eventually, and the debacle of the last two years has brought a LOT of Americans to a new appreciation of what we need to do to make sure this country returns to what it once was.

You want to celebrate that a leftist DA has created felonies out of the air against a man he‘s trying to keep from running for president, yet downgrades actual felonies of dangerous thugs to misdemeanors?
Dodging.

I look forward to his speech this evening at 8:15 pm EST.

It‘s a sad day for America.
Yup. Whenever the orange douchebag opens his mouth... it is indeed a sad day for America. Buck up. This too shall pass. :itsok:

I don't know how sad. He's always been pretty much bulletproof. I'm optimistic. His approval ratings are through the roof!

You have reason to be optimistic. With a 34 count indictment, it is unlikely a jury of his peers will find him guilty on everyone of the 34 counts, so there is that.

Sorry...Trumps Lawyers have said there is nothing new in the charges so yeah Bragg is fucked.
It kind of depends on the trial jury (if there is one) and on the judge if there isn't a trial jury, as the trump lawyers can leave it to him, if they choose. Like I said, with a 34 count indictment it is unlikely he will be found guilty of all 34.

It kind of depends on the trial jury (if there is one) and on the judge if there isn't a trial jury, as the trump lawyers can leave it to him, if they choose. Like I said, with a 34 count indictment it is unlikely he will be found guilty of all 34.
There’s no crime. Putting a company expense on the wrong line is barely a misdemeanor, and paying to suppress negative information is perfectly legal.

There’s no crime. Putting a company expense on the wrong line is barely a misdemeanor, and paying to suppress negative information is perfectly legal.
Falsifying business records to conceal a campaign-finance violation is perfectly illegal.

All caught up now?

No, but if the Regime is stopped from political persecution such as we saw today, he may very be the nominee and, ultimately, the president.
Political persecution…like what Trump did to Vindmann?

Forum List

Back