Trump Approval at 51% after 3 days of Democratic Convention

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

I think the break-down really is this:

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses are to attack Rasmussen, but I have shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%

Polls are fake news. You guys say so everyday.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses are to attack Rasmussen, but I have shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%

Polls are fake news. You guys say so everyday.
Yep... But the polls always show a general direction and none of them show a democrat bounce happening... and that should scare the hell out of them.

President Trump will be reelected and the Republicans will control Congress after November 3rd :smoke:

If this Occurs...Congress should remove Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, and Schumer.
They should but they wont. I think when Republicans gain control of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi will announce her retirement. I think Nancy's nephew California Governor Gavin Newsom will be named to replace her in the House of Representatives.

Claiming Trump's approval rating is 51% is a lie. Claiming his approval rating is 51% in one of many polls would be accurate and truthful. His average is 41% approval. You can choose the lower number, the higher number, or the average number.

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
Rasmussen is heavily sympathetic to Trump. You can't rely on that poll, however with Russia at his back, the election is Trump's to lose.
/—-/ Prove it, or STFU

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
Aren't the Democrats are supposed to get a "bump" when the have their convention? Whoa!

A bump on the head.

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
Pointing out that Rasmussen is a poll that will get you the reults you want (wink wink) is childish?..oookay.

What results do MSNBC, CNN polls want?

The should be an investigation into the impeachment proceedings...including determining if Schiff lied about not knowing who Eric Ciaramella is and never communicating with Ciaramella in any form.

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%
Oops, no. The historically unpopular president is still languishing at 42%:

Who wants to bet that the RNC convention will be a smash hit? I think it will.
36ul2j.jpg

aug20

_____

______

51% to 48%

Wow!

#LOLDNXi

Forum List

Back