Trump Approval Among Blacks 41%

Rasmussen? That's funny...
The filthy Democrats started the KKK. But there are only about 3000 members left. Mostly sick 80 year old men.
And they vote tRump.
I don't see any CROSSES burning. Just cities burning.
Hyperbole. There have been a few fires. Cities are not burning.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that white supremacists as a whole.amd the Klan in particular vote tRump.
Yeah, just "a few fires".

Biden is senile.

The filthy Democrats started the KKK. But there are only about 3000 members left. Mostly sick 80 year old men.
And they vote tRump.
I don't see any CROSSES burning. Just cities burning.
Hyperbole. There have been a few fires. Cities are not burning.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that white supremacists as a whole.amd the Klan in particular vote tRump.
Yeah, just "a few fires".

Biden is senile.

Fake news.

blacks at 41%...Trump at 100% among normal white people,,,Trump will win by 50 Million votes in November
Voting for Democrats is the most unamerican thing an American can do. It's like voting for pain for America.

You literally have to hate America to be a Democrat these days.

The Republicans represent the interest of Americans in America.

The Democrats represent the interests of the world in America.

Many people keep quiet about voting for Trump because half population gets sassy psycho.
65-35 big win Trump

I guess the animals we see rioting nightly DONT represent the average black American! This is a VERY GOOD SIGN going into the election!

APP-060520-TWEET-Rasmussen.jpg

Fake.

we need to start polling cockroaches and rats,,,,it used to be 33% for Trump,,,but now, that both speices are starving in democrat cities because of lack of food,,,i think they are going to vote for Trump

we need to start polling cockroaches and rats,,,,it used to be 33% for Trump,,,but now, that both speices are starving in democrat cities because of lack of food,,,i think they are going to vote for Trump

Well crackers, if "black support" is "41%" that is quite something considering rasties trump approval rating poll released today shows the bunkerbitch at just 44%...so that means white support has eroded badly...

Well crackers, if "black support" is "41%" that is quite something considering rasties trump approval rating poll released today shows the bunkerbitch at just 44%...so that means white support has eroded badly...
lol ! ive aid it once and i'll ay it again ..the hatred for Trump supporters shown by the lying left and the msm is so extreme that many people voting for him will not admit that they are out of fear of harassment and even violence from the left ! elderly people have been assaulted for wearing a maga hat ! like in 2016 the actual numbers for Trump is 10 to 15 % higher than polling shows.

are you kidding ?Rasmussen is one of the most accurate and respected polling agencies...you can bet your dear leaders arent shrugging it off ! look for biden to start promoting the lie of reparations in a panicked attempt to stop the shift !
Rasmuesen only has a C+ rating from 538 and republican bias.
Just 2 months ago, fox news had him at 20% black approval.
so, the polling outfit that gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016 gives Rasmussen a C+ rating?

Too funny.

Fake news. Trump has no chance with black voters.
It's fake news if it is false. It's not fake news if you don't want to accept it.
Exactly.

It’s false.
No, you just don't want to accept it, and are throwing the usual leftist tantrum.
If you call that a tantrum, you just wait an see.
Oh, I know you're going to have a full-on toddler-needs-a-nap-and-gets-told-he-can't-have-ice-cream meltdown when Trump wins re-election. It's guaranteed you won't take it like a mature adult.

By the way, have you been given the official excuse to explain the Democrat candidate's loss yet?
I don’t care who wins. It’s a choice between two right wing nut jobs. You should be ecstatic.
Biden is right wing?

I suppose to a Marxist, a liberal is a conservative.
You haven’t researched his record, but then that might not help one so terribly uninformed and duped by the right wing media.
Politics is relative. Only to a far-far leftist -- i.e., Commie -- would Biden appear conservative.

And that's not a compliment.
That’s absurd. Spend five minutes reviewing his decades long record. It’s not hard, unless you purposely want to be a dupe.
It's simple, really. Democrats in power are disastrous for America. Democrats with dementia would be even worse. There is no way a rational person can vote for Biden. Period. End of story.

As for you, you can't call yourself a libertarian and spout Commie propaganda. Be honest with yourself.
Yeah yeah yeah...Ds are the fucking worst. You keep telling yourself that, while thinking Rs are better. LOL. You’ve brainwashed yourself on purpose.
Ds are the fucking worst. Rs are a close second.

This country needs to return to conservatism. Liberalism and leftism are undeniably failures. History proves this -- REAL history, not the kind taught in schools.

I repeat: You can't call yourself a libertarian and spout Commie propaganda.

So don't even come at me with bullshit charges of brainwashing.

lol ! ive aid it once and i'll ay it again ..the hatred for Trump supporters shown by the lying left and the msm is so extreme that many people voting for him will not admit that they are out of fear of harassment and even violence from the left ! elderly people have been assaulted for wearing a maga hat ! like in 2016 the actual numbers for Trump is 10 to 15 % higher than polling shows.

Too bad that your proof for that assertion is your ass.

I guess the animals we see rioting nightly DONT represent the average black American! This is a VERY GOOD SIGN going into the election!

APP-060520-TWEET-Rasmussen.jpg

First, the source is the notoriously skewed right polling firm, Rasmussen. Thats laughable enough without then linking it to Rush Limbaughs website.

Gtfo of here with that fake news.

It's fake news if it is false. It's not fake news if you don't want to accept it.
Exactly.

It’s false.
No, you just don't want to accept it, and are throwing the usual leftist tantrum.
Oh, I know you're going to have a full-on toddler-needs-a-nap-and-gets-told-he-can't-have-ice-cream meltdown when Trump wins re-election. It's guaranteed you won't take it like a mature adult.

By the way, have you been given the official excuse to explain the Democrat candidate's loss yet?
I don’t care who wins. It’s a choice between two right wing nut jobs. You should be ecstatic.
Biden is right wing?

You haven’t researched his record, but then that might not help one so terribly uninformed and duped by the right wing media.
Politics is relative. Only to a far-far leftist -- i.e., Commie -- would Biden appear conservative.

That’s absurd. Spend five minutes reviewing his decades long record. It’s not hard, unless you purposely want to be a dupe.
It's simple, really. Democrats in power are disastrous for America. Democrats with dementia would be even worse. There is no way a rational person can vote for Biden. Period. End of story.

As for you, you can't call yourself a libertarian and spout Commie propaganda. Be honest with yourself.
Yeah yeah yeah...Ds are the fucking worst. You keep telling yourself that, while thinking Rs are better. LOL. You’ve brainwashed yourself on purpose.

This country needs to return to conservatism. Liberalism and leftism are undeniably failures. History proves this -- REAL history, not the kind taught in schools.

A libertarian?

Bah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Exactly.

It’s false.

Biden is right wing?

Please cite my commie propaganda.

Exactly.

It’s false.

Biden is right wing?

Please cite my commie propaganda.
You're not worth my time. Anyone who think Biden's a conservative has only at best a tenuous grip on reality.

You may claim victory now. It's as meaningless as the rest of your horseshit.

Forum List

Back