Trump Approval Among Blacks 41%

Rasmussen? That's funny...
The filthy Democrats started the KKK. But there are only about 3000 members left. Mostly sick 80 year old men.
And they vote tRump.
I don't see any CROSSES burning. Just cities burning.
Hyperbole. There have been a few fires. Cities are not burning.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that white supremacists as a whole.amd the Klan in particular vote tRump.
No.It has to do with the FACT that Blacks ALWAYS riot when an incident happens. Yes. That Cop should tried and convicted of Murder one. But tearing the country up is not an answer. Unless one is a Black Mob spurred on by lying Democrat MEDIA.
Lol, now make the connection for me.

You're the one who brought the clan into this,.so let's see the relevance.
If the kkk doing the looting, why are democrats allowing them to do it?
The KKK no longer really exist. Just a few old men.
It's being overshadowed by newer white supremacist groups.
Antifa?
No, the republican party.
The rioting is a blue state problem.

Keith Ellison isnt far left enough for you?

The filthy Democrats started the KKK. But there are only about 3000 members left. Mostly sick 80 year old men.
And they vote tRump.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that white supremacists as a whole.amd the Klan in particular vote tRump.
No.It has to do with the FACT that Blacks ALWAYS riot when an incident happens. Yes. That Cop should tried and convicted of Murder one. But tearing the country up is not an answer. Unless one is a Black Mob spurred on by lying Democrat MEDIA.

Yeah antifia a Democrat support terrorist organization.
Lol, antifa isn't really an organization, nor are they white supremacists.

Your "media" lied to you.

Again.

And they vote tRump.

Antifa?
No, the republican party.
The rioting is a blue state problem.

Keith Ellison isnt far left enough for you?
Rioting is happening right here in Kansas.

One of the reddest of the red states.

Can you explain that?

And they vote tRump.

Yeah antifia a Democrat support terrorist organization.
Lol, antifa isn't really an organization, nor are they white supremacists.

Your "media" lied to you.

Again.
16003065_10155930942763916_8878028856268662095_n.jpg

And they vote tRump.

Like Antifa? or Boogaloo? It is THEM or US. I choose US.
Lol, you can't just make up names shit.
How about the cringing,cowardly "Allies" ? No way I would take a knee to a filthy rioter.

All the hard work of education blacks in the urban slave plantations are paying it! Take a bow republicans! It’s working, blacks are leaving the plantation

Wow! 96% Approval Rating in the Republican Party (and I believe this was before the “GREAT” Jobs Numbers yesterday). Thank you!

Lol, you know that's bullshit.
I guess the animals we see rioting nightly DONT represent the average black American! This is a VERY GOOD SIGN going into the election!

APP-060520-TWEET-Rasmussen.jpg

Nope blacks are waking up and seeing how racist you loons are. For over 70 years democrats has promised to make black lives better. Trump did it in 3 years.
Lol, you fools will believe anything.
Says the guy who still believes in the Russian Collusion fantasy.

I guess the animals we see rioting nightly DONT represent the average black American! This is a VERY GOOD SIGN going into the election!

Nope blacks are waking up and seeing how racist you loons are. For over 70 years democrats has promised to make black lives better. Trump did it in 3 years.
Tell us again how 50 people gathering in a church will kill thousands.
And how a thousand gathering on the street is harmless.

I believe the thousands of black business owners that lost their businesses to the looters and the Democrat mayors and governors doing nothing but supporting the looters. Is making thousands of Trump supporters. When your party is anti American, you lose.
I did a quick search for ya, here are the results:

And here's a convenient link to 538. How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Get your head outta the RWNJ blogosphere and take a deep breath of reality. You might find it uncomfortable at first, but you'll be better off in the long run.
538 gave Trump a 5% chance of winning, Dummy. :abgg2q.jpg:

And they vote tRump.

Yeah, just "a few fires".

Saw this a few days ago....

"Poll: 40% Of Likely Black Voters Approve Of President Trump
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 6:30 PM PT — Friday, June 5, 2020

According to a new poll, 40% of likely black voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. This data came from a new report by Rasmussen, which was released on Friday.

50% of likely white voters reported they approve of the president, while 43% of those categorized as “other” stated the same.

This comes as Americans across the nation are uniting in the fight against racial inequality.

“The black community needs to stand up for this president, this isn’t about a handout,” stated one conservative activist. “It’s about lifting up ourselves, our community, working together (and) understanding policy better.”

And this in an email....

Rasmussen always has black approval at 40% for Trump. Other pollsters have it at 12%.
yet every week we see threads about this 40% number, as if it were some kind of intra-pollster surge.

Rasmussen had Republicans winning the house in the 2018 midterms.

Rasmussen is discredited as a polling firm.

Rasmussen always has black approval at 40% for Trump. Other pollsters have it at 12%.
yet every week we see threads about this 40% number, as if it were some kind of intra-pollster surge.

Rasmussen had Republicans winning the house in the 2018 midterms.

Rasmussen is discredited as a polling firm.

Luckily we have you here, to set the record straight.

Ooooo.....here's one of those other pollsters now!

October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

I guess we'll wait 'til November and see.

Forum List

Back