Trump Approval Among Blacks 41%

Biden is a problem solver. Trump is a problem creator

clear choices for voters
I have an old thread on what Biden has accomplished in his 5 decades in DC. Please feel free to be the first to name anything of significance he’s accomplished while getting rich collecting our taxes.

In any job you have an annual review of what you’ve done for your employer. Joe has over 50 reviews and zero accomplishments.

Yet he’s your go-to guy now for bringing positive change. Hilarious.

I guess the animals we see rioting nightly DONT represent the average black American! This is a VERY GOOD SIGN going into the election!

APP-060520-TWEET-Rasmussen.jpg

Black support for trump is 3 percent. You'll learn that in November.
Bookmarked.

Lol, you know that's bullshit.
I guess the animals we see rioting nightly DONT represent the average black American! This is a VERY GOOD SIGN going into the election!

Nope blacks are waking up and seeing how racist you loons are. For over 70 years democrats has promised to make black lives better. Trump did it in 3 years.

Wow incredible movement, reminds
Me of the 1860’s, trump is freeing the
Slaves from the urban slave plantations with opportunity. I beg you democrats,, DONT ATTACK THEM!
Wow Rasmussen! Bout the only pole I'll look at for the track record. With skepticism. But its a yardstick

Only poll I use, as an example of why my skepticism, is the smoking POLL that was shoved up Hillary stinky wide A in 16.

Slaves from the urban slave plantations with opportunity. I beg you democrats,, DONT ATTACK THEM!
Wow Rasmussen! Bout the only pole I'll look at for the track record. With skepticism. But its a yardstick

Only poll I use, as an example of why my skepticism, is the smoking POLL that was shoved up Hillary stinky wide A in 16.
Only poll that was right in 2016 hehe

Rasmussen always has black support for Trump at 40% (and no other pollster comes close). The thread title is a lie. Rasmussen never had Trump at 8% among blacks.
I can find you old threads about this recurring 40 number.

Last edited:

Rasmussen always has black support for Trump at 40% (and no other pollster comes close).
I can find you old threads about this for 40 number.
rip democrats

Only poll that was right in 2016 hehe
Haven't they mostly predicted all the prez elections?

Reason I don't believe most of those polls is because a lot of people won't say Trump because they might lose their jobs or homes protested. Even though it is anom, people probably think Russians are spying on them.........................Good Lord

It's not that people are dumb asses, they have no common sense whatsofuckingever. Brainwashed cyborgs with a winding wing behind them.

Amazing how these rallies are lily white in the day and dark as night in the dark. God help us.

Nope blacks are waking up and seeing how racist you loons are. For over 70 years democrats has promised to make black lives better. Trump did it in 3 years.
Lol, you fools will believe anything.

It sounds nice but I’ll wait to see if it translates at the only poll that matters, the election booth. Blacks are so brainwashed by their Marxist masters, and they are so sensitive about any racial thing. They’ll still more likely vote for more empty promises of “reparations”.

Lol, you fools will believe anything.
I believe the thousands of black business owners that lost their businesses to the looters and the Democrat mayors and governors doing nothing but supporting the looters. Is making thousands of Trump supporters. When your party is anti American, you lose.

Forum List

Back