Trump appointed high level Judges have Fully Debunked trump's Election fraud lies.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Ludwig added: “This court allowed the plaintiff the chance to make his case, and he has lost on the merits. In his reply brief, plaintiff ‘asks that the Rule of Law be followed.’ It has been.”

“Charges of unfairness are serious,”
Bibas wrote on behalf of a three-judge panel. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Trump has lost all court cases at all levels with Trump appointed judges ruling there was no credible evidence of fraud at all. trump lost all audits too.
Nobody credible thinks there was voter fraud, its all a bunch of pathetic losers that can't admit Trump lost and are clinging to lies to feel better about themselves because they are losers and failures in life.
Election deniers are the most pathetic trash in US history, equal to KKK members and other disgraceful Americans. The Jan 6th rioters were traitors, not Patriots.

It seems that The Banker wants to make sure no one expresses disagreement with him by pre-emptively calling us "pathetic trash" and "equal to KKK members and other disgraceful Americans" if we do.

• Banned
It seems that The Banker wants to make sure no one expresses disagreement with him by pre-emptively calling us "pathetic trash" and "equal to KKK members and other disgraceful Americans" if we do.
no I want you trash weaklings to man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud.

You people are pathetic, like little children that can't admit they lost a game. There is no evidence of fraud at all, and the entire Big Lie of election fraud has been shot down and destroyed by the courts, election oficials, people at Fox news, Ivanka Trump, AG Barr and so so many more.
Yet you are too weak to admit it.

The whole world is laughing at you and everyone knows there was no fraud. Even the people at Fox news said Trump is lying.

You have no credibility because you can't admit Trump is lying. Its pathetic, then you try and call others liars. What a joke. Pathetic weaklings
There is nothing remotely tough about a republican, you people look stupid as fuck on those Jan 6th insurrection videos, running around in your combat vest with zipties, like a bunch of wanna be bad asses !!!

Republicans are the biggest liars in America and maybe the biggest liars in US history, and you're mostly pussies with big time insecurity issues.

Last edited:
Well, all I can say in response to ALL THAT is that the election was stolen. The fact that everyone in power says otherwise does nothing to convince me.

Last edited:
Is there a word to describe The Banker's debate tactics?

McCarthyism?

That seems apt.

• Banned
Well, all I can in response to ALL THAT is that the election was stolen. The fact that everyone in power says otherwise does nothing to convince me.
I know you say that. Because you are a pathetic weakling and a little child.

Waaaa ! Mommy the election was stolen ! Waaa !

You people are so gullible. You will believe any bullshit you are fed. If Trump told you HRC was an alien lifeform from another planet bent on enslaving the human race and feeding on their brains, you'd believe it.

Republican = gullible sucker

I know you say that. Because you are a pathetic weakling and a little child.

Waaaa ! Mommy the election was stolen ! Waaa !

You people are so gullible. You will believe any bullshit you are fed. If Trump told you HRC was an alien lifeform from another planet bent on enslaving the human race and feeding on their brains, you'd believe it.

Republican = gullible sucker
The reason I believe the election was stolen is because on election night, they stopped counting, the Republican observers went home, then when counting resumed the next morning they wouldn't let the Republican observers in to watch.

• Banned
The reason I believe the election was stolen is because on election night, they stopped counting, the Republican observers went home, then when counting resumed the next morning they wouldn't let the Republican observers in to watch.
well that is not true.
On top of that the have cameras in there, and on top of that all election officials most GOP, said there was no fraud or cheating or issues like what you claim.

To be fair to the OP, it does seem to be the norm on this site to attack people rather than the argument at some point during the argument. Doing it in the OP is maybe 10% of the time. Not that I have paid attention, it might be much higher or lower.....

Ludwig added: “This court allowed the plaintiff the chance to make his case, and he has lost on the merits. In his reply brief, plaintiff ‘asks that the Rule of Law be followed.’ It has been.”

“Charges of unfairness are serious,”
Bibas wrote on behalf of a three-judge panel. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Trump has lost all court cases at all levels with Trump appointed judges ruling there was no credible evidence of fraud at all. trump lost all audits too.
Nobody credible thinks there was voter fraud, its all a bunch of pathetic losers that can't admit Trump lost and are clinging to lies to feel better about themselves because they are losers and failures in life.
Election deniers are the most pathetic trash in US history, equal to KKK members and other disgraceful Americans. The Jan 6th rioters were traitors, not Patriots.

Faggot....

GroundhogMatrix.jpg

The Banker is acting like a person who doesn't want to be taken seriously.
Says the total joke who can't even admit Trump lost the election
If you can't admit Trump is lying about fraud (like the people on Fox News, and Ivanka Trump did) then you are a person who can't be taken seriously

We are in the Badlands, if you don't like it take a hike

I'm too bad for the badlands

It doesn't matter that the debate is the Badlands. The Banker is tossing insults at everyone who disagrees with him. That's not going to convince me to change my mind.

It doesn't matter that the debate is the Badlands. The Banker is tossing insults at everyone who disagrees with him. That's not going to convince me to change my mind.
I posted rock solid facts and you ignore them.
So it doesn't matter, people like you don't want to know the truth because the truth is too hard for you to accept. You need the lies to function and remain a loyal GOP sheep. Ivanka Trump, the people at Fox news AG Barr, GOP election officials, and Trump appointed judges all ruled/stated there was no fraud and trump is lying and has no evidence of fraud.
Its easier for you to just live a lie and tell yourself the election was stolen, instead of admitting that Trump fucked up covid badly and lost the election. Republicans can't take personal responsibility for anything, this Big Lie election fraud bullshit is just one more perfect example of that. The same way Bush crashing the economy wasn't Bush's fault, Bush and the GOP's war in Iraq is somehow the dems fault, Bush inheriting a balanced budget and blowing that up is the dems fault etc etc etc
The party of never taking personal responsibility for anyting and blaming others for all your many many losses and fuck ups. That's probably why you people are so miserable and can't get ahead in life.

Telling me all the names of the people and institutions that caved to the Democrats and lied about there being no election fraud doesn't convince me.

Forum List

Back