Trump appointed high level Judges have Fully Debunked trump's Election fraud lies.

How do we FIGHT this level of ignorance, when even Murdoch admits that Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham....Waters, Guttfeld, etc, ALL LIED and Fed the LIE.

View attachment 762009View attachment 762010
These people need the lies to survive, they are too weak and pathetic to admit the cold hard truth.

Being truthful with yourself can be tough, and republicans are weak.

Its easier for these people to run around like fools and cry about election fraud that never happened vs admitting Trump lost, so that is the rout the take in politics, and in life.
That's why these people can't get ahead in life and are miserable.

I find it HIGH-FUCKIN'-LARIOUS that Trump and his followers keep pushing this retarded issue about voter fraud. I find it even funnier that FOX news anchors (and Rupert Murdoch) have said that there was no voter fraud, even though they pushed that particular view simply to get ratings.

What's even funnier is that now Trump is turning on his favorite news outlet and calling for the firing of various FOX reporters who have said that there was no fraud.

Telling me all the names of the people and institutions that caved to the Democrats and lied about there being no election fraud doesn't convince me.
Is your big grand argument that Trump has evidence of election fraud, that will make him president, but all the courts in America, some with Trump appointed judges, all rejected and denied his bullshit cases because they are all in on this election fraud??
That is the most bat shit crazy bullshit ever, on top of that there is nothing to support it because nobody in America with real credibility has said there is any evidence of fraud at all.
AG Barr said no fraud
Election officials from GOP states have all said no fraud
Ivanka Trump said no fraud
People at Fox News said no fraud.
Trump appointed judges said no fraud.

So you are saying Ivanka Trump is in on the big election fraud crime ?!?!?!
are you fucking stupid or something, like seriously something might be wrong with you.
All these trump appointed judges must be in on the steal
the Supreme court with Trump appointed judges are in on it too...

AG Barr said no fraud
Election officials from GOP states have all said no fraud
Ivanka Trump said no fraud
People at Fox News said no fraud.
Trump appointed judges said no fraud.
They Lastamender have Felons D'Snooza and Kerik and their 2,000 mules lies.
I heard they updated the LIE to 200,000 Mules.

Trump has about as much "evidence" that there was election fraud as he did when he was saying that Obama was born in Kenya.

(Incidentally, Trump has since stated that Obama is an American citizen).

They Lastamender have Felons D'Snooza and Kerik and their 2,000 mules lies.
I heard they updated the LIE to 200,000 Mules.
No one will ever explain how under 300 people repeatably went by drops boxes 5000 times between 12AM to 5AM. You can't. Digital evidence proves it. The authorities did not act on this. No excuse not to but intimidation and corruption.

No one will ever explain how under 300 people repeatably went by drops boxes 5000 times between 12AM to 5AM. You can't. Digital evidence proves it. The authorities did not act on this. No excuse not to but intimidation and corruption.
I guess you NEED to provide the Video Evidence of 'these people' doing more than passing by.

How about some VIDEO evidence of actual DROPS.
PINGS don't translate to votes.

Wake up boi.

These people need the lies to survive, they are too weak and pathetic to admit the cold hard truth.

Being truthful with yourself can be tough, and republicans are weak.

Its easier for these people to run around like fools and cry about election fraud that never happened vs admitting Trump lost, so that is the rout the take in politics, and in life.
That's why these people can't get ahead in life and are miserable.
Lies you say?

Why is it you assholes keep ignoring the two Wisconsin Supreme Court cases, where it was determined that there was not only fraud in their election, but enough to cast the "official" result into doubt?

Lies indeed.

I guess you NEED to provide the Video Evidence of 'these people' doing more than passing by.

How about some VIDEO evidence of actual DROPS.
PINGS don't translate to votes.

Wake up boi.
You do not need video when the pings show their locations. That is why it is called digital evidence.

You do not need video when the pings show their locations. That is why it is called digital evidence.
PINGS don't cast votes.
C'mon dude.
PINGS mean passengers, NOT actual votes.

I can't believe you are this ^^^^ fucking stupid.

Would actual VIDEO evidence help support your claim?
Of course it would.

Please SHARE the Video.
Then the US Marshall's that put the cameras up should have aimed them better. That was also done purposely.

Then the US Marshall's that put the cameras up should have aimed them better. That was also done purposely.
Deflection at its finest.^^^^^^^^. CIA, FBI, Now you are blaming US Marshalls.
Get a grip.

So, NO video, correct.
Just claims of cell-phone pings, which no one has really challenged, because we KNOW your claims are bogus.

You really got nothing, except the FELON D'Snooza and Felon Kerik's claim of 200,000 mules. (I know, it's just 2,000 FAKE mules).

Deflection at its finest.^^^^^^^^. CIA, FBI, Now you are blaming US Marshalls.
Get a grip.

So, NO video, correct.
Just claims of cell-phone pings, which no one has really challenged, because we KNOW your claims are bogus.

You really got nothing, except the FELON D'Snooza and Felon Kerik's claim of 200,000 mules. (I know, it's just 2,000 FAKE mules).
Just telling you the facts. I know it upsets you,

Link this. The documentary is the source.
DeBunked.
Fake.
Not accepted by anyone other than a kkkult member.

Show me some court cases.
I LOVE doing thing, because you ALWAYS claim the judges were biased and refused to hear the evidence.

All LIES.

DeBunked.
Fake.
Not accepted by anyone other than a kkkult member.

Show me some court cases.
I LOVE doing thing, because you ALWAYS claim the judges were biased and refused to hear the evidence.

All LIES.
No evidentiary hearing. Shove the courts. If it were lies it would have been over long ago.

No evidentiary hearing. Shove the courts. If it were lies it would have been over long ago.
Those were trump appointed judges.

Didn't they get the Memo?

Rudy...... We have lots of theories, just no evidence.

Do you REALLY, ACTUALLY, Truly Believe Rudy or trump?

This is how we KNOW you were conned.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at all."

Forum List

Back