Trump Announces!!!

I wouldn't count any chickens; I think there's a fair chance he wins the nomination but not the general election no matter who the democrat nominee is. I'll vote for whoever the GOP nominee is, even if it's Trump cuz I can't stand the democrats and what they're doing and want to do to this country. But I suspect there's too many people who don't want him as our president. IOW, he's worn out his welcome and people are tired of his act. He should STFU about the 2020 election, but I don't think he can do that and it's going to cost him the election IMHO.

Just calm down and take your TDS meds.

my tds.jpg

I wouldn't count any chickens; I think there's a fair chance he wins the nomination but not the general election no matter who the democrat nominee is. I'll vote for whoever the GOP nominee is, even if it's Trump cuz I can't stand the democrats and what they're doing and want to do to this country. But I suspect there's too many people who don't want him as our president. IOW, he's worn out his welcome and people are tired of his act. He should STFU about the 2020 election, but I don't think he can do that and it's going to cost him the election IMHO.
DeSantis will beat him in Iowa..........Trump will then finally see the writing on the wall.

Trumps time has come and gone.

He barely beat one of the most hated women in America and he lost to the most stupid politician in Washington.....not even to mention he would be a lame duck President even if he did win.................thus the more astute amongst conservatives easily understand that DeSantis is our best choice..........the rising star of the Republican Party.

Last edited:
DeSantis will beat him in Iowa..........Trump will then finally see the writing on the wall.

Trumps time has come and gone.

He barely beat one of the most hated women in America and he lost to the most stupid politician in Washington.....not even to mention he would be a lame duck President even if he did win.................thus the more astute amongst conservatives easily understand that DeSantis is our best choice..........the rising star of the Republican Party.

Although I won't disagree with you on the fact that DeSantis is the better choice and Trump is an asshole, that doesn't mean that he also can't still get the job done. Especially a whole lot better than Pinocchio and Shenzi from The Lion King.

Trump just announced his candidacy for 2024!!

Why do leftist "journalist" always feel the need to insert their OPINION?

"Trump has continued to falsely assert that he won the 2020 election...."

A true journalist would simply say Trump has continued to assert....

Why do leftist "journalist" always feel the need to insert their OPINION?

"Trump has continued to falsely assert that he won the 2020 election...."

A true journalist would simply say Trump has continued to assert....
That's not an opinion that's FACT. You and trump can keep your delusions but that doesn't make them facts.

Forum List

Back