Trump announces he plans to cuck out on immigration, will give DACA road to citizenship with EO

Go ahead, and you WILL lose the election because his base won't stand for this shit.
It will be impossible to sell to the trump base
Yep. I am seriously starting to think he WANTS to lose and thinks maybe this will sink his support so low he can gracefully drop out.
I think you are a Democrat plant, who is lying through their teeth....
Nope. Not a democrat plant at all just someone who doesn't bend or break on his principles, something obviously Trump doesn't have.

Go ahead, and you WILL lose the election because his base won't stand for this shit. I was actually back on board for voting for him simply because of all the riots and looting but this will completely take me off the board for supporting him in November.
Think about what you’re whining over. You’re whining over immigrants who came here as children, pay taxes, and contribute to society. You’re so butthurt over them technically coming here illegally that you are completely removing the humanity from the equation. I mean if you’re so concerned about the “rule of law”, then you’re a hypocrite because YOU have the broken the law like anyone else.
I don't have humanity especially for hundreds of thousands of invaders who will swing elections to the anti white party even sooner than expected. I care about about 10-15 people. Myself,my wife, my 5 kids, my aunt and my 3 nieces. THAT'S IT!
That doesn’t change the fact that you’re a hypocrite. You’ve broken the law before but your justification for being against this is because of the rule of law. It’s stupid.
Nope it's not because they are here against the law, it's because I don't want nonwhite SHIT in my country. PERIOD.
Lol how pitiful. Well I’m glad. I’m glad your bigoted shit is falling on deaf ears. I guess it says something about how weak your convictions on this really are huh? MOST people don’t care that the US isn’t all white. Your kind is dying.

Is there someone that can actually understand what exactly he is saying?
Sure. Essentially he is gonna try and fool his base into believing he is giving them something and giving the illegals something at the same time. Not gonna work.

Wrong, TRUMP understands how the democrats will use DACA and how the republicans when they had a chance to do something failed. It will be interesting to see how democrats and the MSM respond. Will they discredit DACA altogether by acknowledging TRUMP doesn't have the authority, or will the radicals push the issue even further left by claiming a road to citizenship isn't enough...

Go ahead, and you WILL lose the election because his base won't stand for this shit. I was actually back on board for voting for him simply because of all the riots and looting but this will completely take me off the board for supporting him in November.
It really depends on what that "road" is. Perhaps it'll be "go to Mexico and wait in line like everyone else".
I doubt it'll be that, but, TBH, I don't mind a difficult path to citizenship for those brought here as infants and who've never known another home. It's not as if they chose to break our laws coming here like their parents did. No chain citizenship for the parents.
Exactly... "path to citizenship" sure the hell doesn't mean AMNESTY. You know damn well Trump is going to have his twist in there. Could be they need to go through the entire legal citizenship like every other immigrant and they have to start at the back of the line, and pay back taxes, etc, etc. But you can bet your ass it surely isn't any sort of blanket automatic amnesty. I guarantee it ain't that... not Trump.

Think about what you’re whining over. You’re whining over immigrants who came here as children, pay taxes, and contribute to society. You’re so butthurt over them technically coming here illegally that you are completely removing the humanity from the equation. I mean if you’re so concerned about the “rule of law”, then you’re a hypocrite because YOU have the broken the law like anyone else.
I don't have humanity especially for hundreds of thousands of invaders who will swing elections to the anti white party even sooner than expected. I care about about 10-15 people. Myself,my wife, my 5 kids, my aunt and my 3 nieces. THAT'S IT!
That doesn’t change the fact that you’re a hypocrite. You’ve broken the law before but your justification for being against this is because of the rule of law. It’s stupid.
Nope it's not because they are here against the law, it's because I don't want nonwhite SHIT in my country. PERIOD.
Lol how pitiful. Well I’m glad. I’m glad your bigoted shit is falling on deaf ears. I guess it says something about how weak your convictions on this really are huh? MOST people don’t care that the US isn’t all white. Your kind is dying.
Well aren't you the RACIST prick. I hope nobody gives a fuck when you DIE either, and because of your RACE.

What goes around comes around, ya filthy shit stain.

Well aren't you the RACIST prick. I hope nobody gives a fuck when you DIE either, and because of your RACE.

Lol racist because I don’t care if the US isn’t all white? You’re such a crybaby.

Lol racist because I don’t care if the US isn’t all white? You’re such a crybaby.
You're the one making RACE AN ISSUE... that's racist, you ignorant twit.

Yep whites are being genocided in the US. I hope to god I get the chance to leave this shithole country before it collapses completely. All hinges on my kids going to college in Europe, marrying a citizen from one of the countries we prefer and then along with our college degrees and family connections shouldn't be too hard to relocate. Let the shit colored hordes have America and turn it into Africa.

Yep whites are being genocided in the US. I hope to god I get the chance to leave this shithole country before it collapses completely. All hinges on my kids going to college in Europe, marrying a citizen from one of the countries we prefer and then along with our college degrees and family connections shouldn't be too hard to relocate. Let the shit colored hordes have America and turn it into Africa.
Lol can I interest you in a DNA test?

By the way I’m white with Irish descent.

Trump banks on this making him look like he has compassion for his base and all along, right?

What a phony bastard - lowest of the low. Not ounce of any compassion none whatsoever... totally empty.

By the way I’m white with Irish descent.
Self hating white folks are of no surprise. Dime a dozen.

Yawns. As soon as he signs it, the 9th Circuit will overrule it like they do with everything Trump does.

Untrue. Have faith. Do not let them shake your belief in our POTUS. Divide and conquer, remember?

Yep. I am seriously starting to think he WANTS to lose and thinks maybe this will sink his support so low he can gracefully drop out.
I dont know

If this is a true story if will worry me

but this is still fake news till he actually does something

Trump has no more authority to do that with an EO than maobama did instituting DACA with a memo. But the WH is saying that is not the intent of what he said and it would not include amnesty.

Go ahead, and you WILL lose the election because his base won't stand for this shit.
It will be impossible to sell to the trump base
I think you are a Democrat plant, who is lying through their teeth....
Nope. Not a democrat plant at all just someone who doesn't bend or break on his principles, something obviously Trump doesn't have.

Perhaps you should have read past the headline. From your link:

The White House attempted to clarify Trump's remarks a short time after the interview aired, saying any immigration deal would not include amnesty.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back