Trump announces EO to cut off federal research funds for campuses that don’t protect free speech

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...r_campuses_that_dont_protect_free_speech.html

Thank God for President Trump!!!

This is awesome!!!

Universities, which should protect free speech for all as a matter of course, will now lose federal research funds if they fail to do this.

I can't see how ANYONE reasonable would object to this.

This will go nowhere. Only Congress can put restrictions on federal funding as they have the power of the purse.
Let the Democrats come out on the side of not protecting free speech. Political Ads for 2020 are going to be interesting.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...r_campuses_that_dont_protect_free_speech.html

This is awesome!!!

Universities, which should protect free speech for all as a matter of course, will now lose federal research funds if they fail to do this.

We already have the Constitution and there is Free speech already oh, but these guys are right-wing fanatics and semi Nazis we're just looking for trouble and coverage. Not serious at all, like Alex Jones or savage or hannity or Limbaugh. Those guys don't bother trying to speak there, just troublemakers. This is crap, this is the Fox News presidency. All investigated and nothing but GOP propaganda as usual....

Only Nazis would force people to let everyone say what they want. Next those Nazis will be forcing everyone to let everyone own their own property.

Free speech is the LAST thing Trump and the Republicans want.

Why do you think they work so hard to suppress the vote?

They don't want people to see facts and they don't want people to vote.

Republicans see Russia as the model for the US. When they see a despot like Vladimir Putin, they see someone they want to emulate.
Wanting only legal citizens voting is not suppressing the vote.

You don't want AMERICAN citizens voting. I remember how senior citizens who were black were prevented from voting in Georgia.

Only Nazis would force people to let everyone say what they want. Next those Nazis will be forcing everyone to let everyone own their own property.
Do you actually read what you post ?

This is awesome!!!

Ok, forced free speech...will that be enforced across the board? Methinks that will not be the case.
Forced free speech ? What the fuck does that mean ?

Free speech is the LAST thing Trump and the Republicans want.

Why do you think they work so hard to suppress the vote?

They don't want people to see facts and they don't want people to vote.

Republicans see Russia as the model for the US. When they see a despot like Vladimir Putin, they see someone they want to emulate.
Wanting only legal citizens voting is not suppressing the vote.

You don't want AMERICAN citizens voting. I remember how senior citizens who were black were prevented from voting in Georgia.
Link?

Forum List

Back