Trump Announces Campaign Rallies in PA, OH, IA, and FL

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I dunno why some of you guys think that Trump is gonna run in 2024. There are a LOT of people (Dems, Reps, and Independents) who DON'T want him to run again.

Getting a head start on 2024.

---President Trump Announces Campaign Rallies in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Iowa and Florida---

Trying to be relevant.

First, it's gonna be interesting to see how long Trump can drag this thing out, and how much money he's gonna soak up from the clueless.

Then, it's gonna be funny as hell to hear the gnashing of teeth and rending of garments when Trump says (for whatever reason) he's not gonna run.

I'm guessing he's gonna come up with a health related excuse, or he's gonna say that he's too busy with all of the legal issues.

---President Trump Announces Campaign Rallies in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Iowa and Florida---

They are hoping you purchase lots of the crap they sell.

There are a LOT of people (Dems, Reps, and Independents) who DON'T want him to run again.

Well...tough titty :boobies:

Trump2.jpg

First, it's gonna be interesting to see how long Trump can drag this thing out
Sounds like echoes of 2015. I remember RINO nimrods back then declaring Trump a meer clown show in for a few giggles who would never win the primaries much less see it through! Hillary 98% likelihood of winning!

and how much money he's gonna soak up from the clueless.
Yeah, yeah. Let me save you the agony of translating your message here: Trump is here, Trump is back, Trump is real, Trump never left, Trump never went away, Trump hasn't been beaten, the people's will persists and is enviable, and despite all your money wasted and effort: Trump is still here bigger and better than ever and is about to kick your FUCKING ASSES to kingdom come. And he is back with a vengence 4X stronger than ever and has just begun. And there ain't a damn thing you can do to stop it.

Sounds like echoes of 2015. I remember RINO nimrods back then declaring Trump a meer clown show in for a few giggles who would never win the primaries much less see it through! Hillary 98% likelihood of winning!

Yeah, yeah. Let me save you the agony of translating your message here: Trump is here, Trump is back, Trump is real, Trump never left, Trump never went away, Trump hasn't been beaten, the people's will persists and is enviable, and despite all your money wasted and effort: Trump is still here bigger and better than ever and is about to kick your FUCKING ASSES to kingdom come. And he is back with a vengence 4X stronger than ever and has just begun. And there ain't a damn thing you can do to stop it.
306>232...

I dunno why some of you guys think that Trump is gonna run in 2024. There are a LOT of people (Dems, Reps, and Independents) who DON'T want him to run again.

There are a lot of people who do want him to run again.

big deal

God wants him to

:)

You are incorrect

He is not going to kick them to Kingdom come because they will never get within a million miles of the Place

Yahoo.

Trump hasn't paid the bills to any of the cities that hosted rallies over the years.

Forum List

Back