Trump Announcement

sealybobo, why hasn't Butthurt Barry Hussaine Obama released any records yet, that photoshopped, fake birth certificate that The Donald forced him to have made notwithstanding.

sealybobo, why hasn't Butthurt Barry Hussaine Obama released any records yet, that photoshopped, fake birth certificate notwithstanding.
I'll tell you the same thing you tell me when I ask why Bush/Alberto Gonzales deleted emails. Who cares? Obama has already proven himself. In a few months he will sail off into the sunset.

And here we are 4 years later Trump won't release his taxes.
...because he's being audited. You revived a 4 year old thread for this shit?

that is false.

IRS: Nothing prevents Trump from releasing tax returns

The evolving tale of Trump's tax returns

IRS: Trump can release tax returns, regardless of audit

more to the point, if it were Clinton, you'd be losing your mind.

Trump demanded Obama’s records. But he’s not releasing his own.
Where does it say he demanded obama's tax records?
I think he wanted to see Obama's grades. Well I would like to see Trump's grades.

Trump frequently mentions the fact that he did very well at Wharton. He told CNN, “I went to the Wharton School of Finance, I got very good marks, I was a good student, it’s the best business school in the world, as far as I’m concerned.” It has been reported for decades that Trump graduated at the top of his class, but this claim has been called into question. It was first reported in The New York Times back in 1973 and was repeated ever since, but no journalist has been able to find any evidence that confirms Trump’s class standing.

In fact, the New York Times later reported that the commencement program from 1968 does not list Trump as having graduated with honors of any kind
Right, no demand for tax records. Graduating with honors is for the top of the class. doing well doesn't necessarily mean that. That was weak even for you.

sealybobo, why hasn't Butthurt Barry Hussaine Obama released any records yet, that photoshopped, fake birth certificate notwithstanding.
I'll tell you the same thing you tell me when I ask why Bush/Alberto Gonzales deleted emails. Who cares? Obama has already proven himself. In a few months he will sail off into the sunset.
Bullshit. Democrat presidents never fade away. We still have Carter and Billy pontificating on politics. Republicans retire, Dems don't. It's a religion for them.

I think he wanted to see Obama's grades. Well I would like to see Trump's grades.

Trump frequently mentions the fact that he did very well at Wharton. He told CNN, “I went to the Wharton School of Finance, I got very good marks, I was a good student, it’s the best business school in the world, as far as I’m concerned.” It has been reported for decades that Trump graduated at the top of his class, but this claim has been called into question. It was first reported in The New York Times back in 1973 and was repeated ever since, but no journalist has been able to find any evidence that confirms Trump’s class standing.

In fact, the New York Times later reported that the commencement program from 1968 does not list Trump as having graduated with honors of any kind
Right, no demand for tax records. Graduating with honors is for the top of the class. doing well doesn't necessarily mean that. That was weak even for you.
Lets see his grades and tax records. Something is fishy.

Bullshit. Democrat presidents never fade away. We still have Carter and Billy pontificating on politics. Republicans retire, Dems don't. It's a religion for them.
That's because Democratic presidents are great men, and soon women, and they have a lot to offer even after they leave office. They get nobel peace prizes and shit like that. What is the best thing Republicans do after they leave office?

That's it. Not much. Not much at all.

seriously???

that is false.

Jilly, every post of yours is a lie. No one, but no one, said Trump COULDN'T release his returns. He doesn't think it's a smart idea. The only income I care about is the Clinton Foundation's. What did it purchase?

I'm sorry, lying loon, I didn't revive this thread, dum dum.

and you were the one who said that he didn't release them because he's being audited, dum dum.

poor lying loon.

I'm glad I make you laugh Jilly, but the answer is still no, no dick pics for you!

that is false.

Trump demanded Obama’s records. But he’s not releasing his own.

trump makes up pretty much everything he says.

seriously???

that is false.

Jilly, every post of yours is a lie. No one, but no one, said Trump COULDN'T release his returns. He doesn't think it's a smart idea. The only income I care about is the Clinton Foundation's. What did it purchase?

and you were the one who said that he didn't release them because he's being audited, dum dum.

poor lying loon.
I didn't say you did, bubblehead. I responded to Booboo in post 1008. Go take a sponge bath with a glass of wine and simmer down.

that is false.

poor lying loon.
I didn't say you did, bubblehead. I responded to Booboo in post 1008. Go take a sponge bath with a glass of wine and simmer down.

are you having trouble reading your own posts, little boy.

dum dum.

seriously???

that is false.

poor lying loon.
I was combing through all the 2012 threads Republicans started where they were claiming Romney was up in the polls and laughing at each and every one of them and then I ran into this thread. Has Trump been running for President since 2012? We know he was a birther back then but I was surprised to see a thread about him back in 2012.

Here is another thing we should remember about Trump the Terrible.

A Reminder That Donald Trump Did Not Oppose The Iraq War From The Very Beginning

that is false.

poor lying loon.
I was combing through all the 2012 threads Republicans started where they were claiming Romney was up in the polls and laughing at each and every one of them and then I ran into this thread. Has Trump been running for President since 2012? We know he was a birther back then but I was surprised to see a thread about him back in 2012.

A Reminder That Donald Trump Did Not Oppose The Iraq War From The Very Beginning

everything dumb Donald says is made up.

he's also really creepy....

Donald & Ivanka Trump: The Throwback Family Photo That Has Everyone Freaked

not a normal father/daughter picture

That's because Democratic presidents are great men, and soon women, and they have a lot to offer even after they leave office. They get nobel peace prizes and shit like that. What is the best thing Republicans do after they leave office?

Hey, What George H.W. and George W. Bush in their private lives is none of our business and let be factual they were better politicians than the worthless nutter that is running on the GOP this time around.

Also remember George H.W. Bush has had some serious health issues the last few years and none of you nor do I want to see George W. Bush that much after his eight years as President.

When Reagan left office his health was also in decline so don't bring him up either and Nixon was someone that should have been thrown under the Jail and Ford was needed to be forgotten too!

Ike was the last real GOP President that was worthy of following after his tenure, so let remember why most GOP Presidents stay quiet in their private life...

Hey, What George H.W. and George W. Bush in their private lives is none of our business and let be factual they were better politicians than the worthless nutter that is running on the GOP this time around.

Also remember George H.W. Bush has had some serious health issues the last few years and none of you nor do I want to see George W. Bush that much after his eight years as President.

When Reagan left office his health was also in decline so don't bring him up either and Nixon was someone that should have been thrown under the Jail and Ford was needed to be forgotten too!

Ike was the last real GOP President that was worthy of following after his tenure, so let remember why most GOP Presidents stay quiet in their private life...

Breaking news: Ivanka announces she no longer finds her father physically attractive.

Breaking news: Ivanka announces she no longer finds her father physically attractive.

So what?

I am not voting for Trump nor am I voting for Clinton, but keep up the childish taunting because maybe you will find someone that actually voting for Trump...

that is false.

poor lying loon.

That is creepy.

Caption should read, "which one do I want to fuck tonight"

This one isn't going to the rape party

Bill, I am not trading this for Chelsea.

poor lying loon.

That is creepy.

Caption should read, "which one do I want to fuck tonight"

This one isn't going to the rape party

Bill, I am not trading this for Chelsea.

For you and Bendog:

th

Forum List

Back