Trump and the rise of white identity in politics

Everyone should remember from this point forward that, as we descend into the abyss of Kenya-style spoils democracy, balkanization, and extreme ethnic-identity politics and violence, if it weren't for the 1965 Immigration Act, this country would still be 85 to 90 percent white, with a population long stabilized at around 250 million.

Make sure your children know that the 1965 Act was the victorious denouement of the Jewish effort going back to the 20s to open America's gates to non-whites. It was seen by Jews as a Jewish victory and was celebrated as such in New York the night of its passage.

What we once had is gone, stolen from us by Jews, much the same way Jews are the primary force stealing this election from the American people.

Fact check that, mother fuckers.

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf

Everyone should remember from this point forward that, as we descend into the abyss of Kenya-style spoils democracy, balkanization, and extreme ethnic-identity politics and violence, if it weren't for the 1965 Immigration Act, this country would still be 85 to 90 percent white, with a population long stabilized at around 250 million.

Make sure your children know that the 1965 Act was the victorious denouement of the Jewish effort going back to the 20s to open America's gates to non-whites. It was seen by Jews as a Jewish victory and was celebrated as such in New York the night of its passage.

What we once had is gone, stolen from us by Jews, much the same way Jews are the primary force stealing this election from the American people.

Oh I am gonna like having you here! You speak in a much more eloquent and academic way to get the point across. I am more militant lol.

Ya whites have about 100 years left before you are eliminated . Embrace the mocha colored future !

I've even read where ignorant idiots like the OP have said "make America white again". America was never white. Then some other nut job will say they're not racist. If you jackasses want a white country, get out of the US. This is not your country. It never was and never will be.

This Study Just Proved Trump Supporters Really ARE Racist
984ebae9f3cd67d33e8b273d994dbd4c

By Lou Colagiovanni
Posted on October 25, 2016

During the year-long saga of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign, it has become quite well known his supporters are viewed as those who harbor deep-seated racial prejudices. Now a recent study has been published which has a shocking revelation – that Trump’s supporters are indeed fueled by bigotry, but this time proved by quantifiable data and not just the opinions of those on the internet.

Oh I am gonna like having you here! You speak in a much more eloquent and academic way to get the point across. I am more militant lol.

LOL

Now "mother fuckers" is considered "eloquent".

You dummies need keepers.

:anj_stfu:

I've even read where ignorant idiots like the OP have said "make America white again". America was never white. Then some other nut job will say they're not racist. If you jackasses want a white country, get out of the US. This is not your country. It never was and never will be.

This Study Just Proved Trump Supporters Really ARE Racist
984ebae9f3cd67d33e8b273d994dbd4c

By Lou Colagiovanni
Posted on October 25, 2016

During the year-long saga of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign, it has become quite well known his supporters are viewed as those who harbor deep-seated racial prejudices. Now a recent study has been published which has a shocking revelation – that Trump’s supporters are indeed fueled by bigotry, but this time proved by quantifiable data and not just the opinions of those on the internet.

You going to call names and cry? Poor delicate thing. Yeah, I'm a racist. So fucking what. You going to run tell mommy? All you can do is repeat like a monkey what your Jewish masters tell you to, pathetic lightweight.

What's really funny about mediocrities like you is you couldn't even define "racist", but you are happy to run around barking it wherever the Jews tell you to, aren't you. I despise people like you the worst. Just hoping for that pat on the head.

Everyone keeps saying this is a watershed election. I think they are right. The media has dragged us across the Rubicon and on this side of the river the fog seems to clear. Trump is the one person in the world, in my view, that could turn us around and preserve the Republic. If he is defeated, you can be sure it's a straight march to Rome, to the tyrants, genocide, slavery, the whole ball of wax...because there is nothing to prevent it. The rule of law is finished.

Forum List

Back