Trump And Dejoy Have Both Violated Postal Laws Based On Black Letter Law In The U.S. Code

Duplicate string...posting the same silly shit in multiple strings won't make it any more viable!
Truth isn't viable or relevant in YOUR universe? Besides, the thread title meets the new and revised standard demanded currently of which I was unaware!

Now, do you have a single thing to say on the topic or is your dumb ass going to continue troll this subject that tarnishes further the Orange Clown? HUH?
Think on the USPS kerfuffle POTUS Bone-Spurs has put into motion and now review the Black Letter Law.

1. 18 U.S. Code § 1701. Obstruction of mails generally
Whoever knowingly and willfully obstructs or retards the passage of the mail, or any carrier or conveyance carrying the mail, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both. ~~18 U.S. Code § 1701 - Obstruction of mails generally ~~

2. 18 U.S. Code § 1703. Delay or destruction of mail or newspapers
(a) Whoever, being a Postal Service officer or employee, unlawfully secretes, destroys, detains, delays, or opens any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail entrusted to him or which shall come into his possession, and which was intended to be conveyed by mail, or carried or delivered by any carrier or other employee of the Postal Service, or forwarded through or delivered from any post office or station thereof established by authority of the Postmaster General or the Postal Service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
(b) Whoever, being a Postal Service officer or employee, improperly detains, delays, or destroys any newspaper, or permits any other person to detain, delay, or destroy the same, or opens, or permits any other person to open, any mail or package of newspapers not directed to the office where he is employed; or
Whoever, without authority, opens, or destroys any mail or package of newspapers not directed to him, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both. ~~ 18 U.S. Code § 1703 - Delay or destruction of mail or newspapers ~~

3. 18 U.S. Code § 595. Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments
Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United States, or by any department or agency thereof, or by the District of Columbia or any agency or instrumentality thereof, or by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States, or any political subdivision, municipality, or agency thereof, or agency of such political subdivision or municipality (including any corporation owned or controlled by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States or by any such political subdivision, municipality, or agency), in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

This section shall not prohibit or make unlawful any act by any officer or employee of any educational or research institution, establishment, agency, or system which is supported in whole or in part by any state or political subdivision thereof, or by the District of Columbia or by any Territory or Possession of the United States; or by any recognized religious, philanthropic or cultural organization. ~~ 18 U.S. Code § 595 - Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments ~~

These three sections of the US Code pretty much cover Dejoy's and the Orange Slime Ball's tampering and delaying of the mail in their toying and abject disregard of the law.

How did they violate those 3 sections?

Be specific.

Be specific.
Fuck you, I'm not your gopher!

If you haven't read the papers , or watched the news or listened to Trump CONFESS that he violated those sections of the US Code over the last week or so, then you should edify your dumb ass and come back later to tell me what you've learned, shit for brains! But remember this number...671.
since the PO was doing all the stuff they are accused of doing for the 33 years i worked there you would have to prove trump and the new PMG are doing it to slow the mail down,if you cant you dont have a case......
since the PO was doing all the stuff they are accused of doing for the 33 years i worked there you would have to prove trump and the new PMG are doing it to slow the mail down,if you cant you dont have a case......
You either missed Trump's disclosure or you're a Trump Forever Apologist! Given your 33 years with the PO, I'll help you gain some understanding.

Four days ago, Trump admitted he was purposely making it hard for the USPO for a singular purpose; to strangle mail-in voting. Here are five various sources; If Trump and Dejoy have done just a tad of what the articles and all the freaking TV news coverage have outlined, they have both violated the law I outlined in the OP.

Trump admits he is undermining USPS to make it harder to vote by mail
~~ Trump admits he is undermining USPS to make it harder to vote by mail ~~

Trump admits he's refusing to fund the US Postal Service to sabotage mail-in voting
~~ Trump admits he's refusing to fund the US Postal Service to sabotage mail-in voting ~~

Trump Admits To Blocking USPS Funding Over Mail-In Voting, Biden Slams Move As ‘Pure Trump’

~~ Trump Admits To Blocking USPS Funding Over Mail-In Voting, Biden Slams Move As ‘Pure Trump’ ~~

Trump Opposes Postal Service Funding But Says He'd Sign Bill Including It
~~ Trump Opposes Postal Service Funding But Says He'd Sign Bill Including It ~~

Inside Trump’s war on the postal service
~~ Inside Trump's war on the USPS ~~
like i said if they cant prove it you got jack......if they can then im sure they will be indicted right?...but remember the PO has been doing all the stuff they are talking about for quite a while...and im sure they were doing this before the virus hit and mail in ballots was talked about....

You're sure? What proof do you have, and if you can't proof it ... well

Duplicate string...posting the same silly shit in multiple strings won't make it any more viable!
Truth isn't viable or relevant in YOUR universe? Besides, the thread title meets the new and revised standard demanded currently of which I was unaware!

Now, do you have a single thing to say on the topic or is your dumb ass going to continue troll this subject that tarnishes further the Orange Clown? HUH?
Think on the USPS kerfuffle POTUS Bone-Spurs has put into motion and now review the Black Letter Law.

Whoever knowingly and willfully obstructs or retards the passage of the mail, or any carrier or conveyance carrying the mail, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both. ~~18 U.S. Code § 1701 - Obstruction of mails generally ~~

(a) Whoever, being a Postal Service officer or employee, unlawfully secretes, destroys, detains, delays, or opens any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail entrusted to him or which shall come into his possession, and which was intended to be conveyed by mail, or carried or delivered by any carrier or other employee of the Postal Service, or forwarded through or delivered from any post office or station thereof established by authority of the Postmaster General or the Postal Service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
(b) Whoever, being a Postal Service officer or employee, improperly detains, delays, or destroys any newspaper, or permits any other person to detain, delay, or destroy the same, or opens, or permits any other person to open, any mail or package of newspapers not directed to the office where he is employed; or
Whoever, without authority, opens, or destroys any mail or package of newspapers not directed to him, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both. ~~ 18 U.S. Code § 1703 - Delay or destruction of mail or newspapers ~~

3. 18 U.S. Code § 595. Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments
Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United States, or by any department or agency thereof, or by the District of Columbia or any agency or instrumentality thereof, or by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States, or any political subdivision, municipality, or agency thereof, or agency of such political subdivision or municipality (including any corporation owned or controlled by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States or by any such political subdivision, municipality, or agency), in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

This section shall not prohibit or make unlawful any act by any officer or employee of any educational or research institution, establishment, agency, or system which is supported in whole or in part by any state or political subdivision thereof, or by the District of Columbia or by any Territory or Possession of the United States; or by any recognized religious, philanthropic or cultural organization. ~~ 18 U.S. Code § 595 - Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments ~~

These three sections of the US Code pretty much cover Dejoy's and the Orange Slime Ball's tampering and delaying of the mail in their toying and abject disregard of the law.

Be specific.

Be specific.

If you haven't read the papers , or watched the news or listened to Trump CONFESS that he violated those sections of the US Code over the last week or so, then you should edify your dumb ass and come back later to tell me what you've learned, shit for brains! But remember this number...671.
You either missed Trump's disclosure or you're a Trump Forever Apologist! Given your 33 years with the PO, I'll help you gain some understanding.

Four days ago, Trump admitted he was purposely making it hard for the USPO for a singular purpose; to strangle mail-in voting. Here are five various sources; If Trump and Dejoy have done just a tad of what the articles and all the freaking TV news coverage have outlined, they have both violated the law I outlined in the OP.

Trump admits he's refusing to fund the US Postal Service to sabotage mail-in voting
~~ Trump admits he's refusing to fund the US Postal Service to sabotage mail-in voting ~~

Trump Admits To Blocking USPS Funding Over Mail-In Voting, Biden Slams Move As ‘Pure Trump’

~~ Trump Admits To Blocking USPS Funding Over Mail-In Voting, Biden Slams Move As ‘Pure Trump’ ~~

Why pray tell should Trump finance the attempt by the Democrats to have universal mail in voting when it's an invitation for election fraud? If you don't want to vote in person ask for an absentee ballot and vote with that!
To be quite blunt...the same DNC that paid to have a phony dossier compiled and leaked right before the last Presidential election is who is asking for all of these ballots to be sent out to people who haven't requested them. You think anyone with dollop of common sense would TRUST those people after the sleazy shit they pulled back then?
Why pray tell should Trump finance the attempt by the Democrats to have universal mail in voting when it's an invitation for election fraud?
Which one of Trump's minions has their hand up your ass so you could come up with that tired bullshit? The rest of your post is just as foolish as your first sentence. Has anyone ever told you that thinking for yourself helps with clarity of thought!
If someone needs to vote by mail then by all means let them do so by asking for an absentee ballot. Why would anyone think that mailing out thousands of ballots to the last know address of registered voters not be an invitation to voter fraud?

Anybody who wants to avoid mail delays with mail in ballots have an option: Get your lazy ass out there and vote in person.

Some people are infirmed, some fear covid (rightly so). The only lazy ass - and it's a big one - is donald trump.

I guarantee you that many of those people voting by mail go to Starbucks all the time, bowling, bars and restaurants, doughnut shops. This is just another evil plot by the Democrats using the virus as an excuse to promote their political goals.

You guarantee? I never go to Starbucks, I buy Pete's Coffee at Costco; last time I bowled was in 1972; I don't frequent bars and can't remember the last time I went to one; I haven't gone to a restaurant since covid made the real news and only went to a bakery one time this year, on January First for a coffee cake.

I vote by mail. However I will walk to the poll (a short walk in my town) and use the ballot box with my already filled in ballot.

Be specific.

Be specific.

like i said if they cant prove it you got jack......if they can then im sure they will be indicted right?...but remember the PO has been doing all the stuff they are talking about for quite a while...and im sure they were doing this before the virus hit and mail in ballots was talked about....

yea absolutely sure.....i lived many of them from the 80's into this century......the PO management has done many things over the years that made getting the mail out harder because they thought it would streamline things and make the job easier.....and if we complained, we got a tough shit learn to live with it.........removing boxes and moving machines around and cutting over time has been done quite often....

Liberals most flawed premise is that if you don’t volunteer for your own hoaxed destruction efforts then you have violated a law

Be specific.

Be specific.

Problem is commie asshole, you FAILED to provide any link between the laws and Trump. WHAT is you allegation - other than that you are a hate filled fucktard? What is is you claim YOUR PRESIDENT did to violate these laws? :dunno:

Problem is commie asshole, you FAILED to provide any link between the laws and Trump. WHAT is you allegation - other than that you are a hate filled fucktard? What is is you claim YOUR PRESIDENT did to violate these laws? :dunno:
Have you been living in a fucking cave for the last little while, shit for brains? Trump has spouted off about what his plans for the USPS are and Dejoy has been taking care of his marching orders from POTUS Bone Spurs from the get-go! Oh, did you know Dejoy owns a business in DIRECT COMPETITION with the USPS and is one of the Coward Clown's big money donors? Isn't that just an amazing coincidence, dogboy? What could be wrong about an billionaire owner of a business in DIRECT COMPETITION with the USPS being the fucking Post Master General of the US? You be just plain fucking ignorant!
Byron York's Daily Memo: What's really going on with Trump and the Post Office?
Take a few minutes to read what is really going on with President Trump, the USPS, and its new Postmaster General. The truth is nothing like the BS being claimed by the Democrats.

Be specific.

Be specific.

Why pray tell should Trump finance the attempt by the Democrats to have universal mail in voting when it's an invitation for election fraud? If you don't want to vote in person ask for an absentee ballot and vote with that!
To be quite blunt...the same DNC that paid to have a phony dossier compiled and leaked right before the last Presidential election is who is asking for all of these ballots to be sent out to people who haven't requested them. You think anyone with dollop of common sense would TRUST those people after the sleazy shit they pulled back then?
Why pray tell should Trump finance the attempt by the Democrats to have universal mail in voting when it's an invitation for election fraud?
Which one of Trump's minions has their hand up your ass so you could come up with that tired bullshit? The rest of your post is just as foolish as your first sentence. Has anyone ever told you that thinking for yourself helps with clarity of thought!
If someone needs to vote by mail then by all means let them do so by asking for an absentee ballot. Why would anyone think that mailing out thousands of ballots to the last know address of registered voters not be an invitation to voter fraud?

Anybody who wants to avoid mail delays with mail in ballots have an option: Get your lazy ass out there and vote in person.

Some people are infirmed, some fear covid (rightly so). The only lazy ass - and it's a big one - is donald trump.

I guarantee you that many of those people voting by mail go to Starbucks all the time, bowling, bars and restaurants, doughnut shops. This is just another evil plot by the Democrats using the virus as an excuse to promote their political goals.

You guarantee? I never go to Starbucks, I buy Pete's Coffee at Costco; last time I bowled was in 1972; I don't frequent bars and can't remember the last time I went to one; I haven't gone to a restaurant since covid made the real news and only went to a bakery one time this year, on January First for a coffee cake.

I vote by mail. However I will walk to the poll (a short walk in my town) and use the ballot box with my already filled in ballot.

I have no problem with that. In fact in similar discussions, I suggested that they have a drive-thru line at the polls on the street, or if on a main road, in the parking lot. You pick up your ballot in your car, fill it out in the parking lot, work or home, and go back to the polls to turn it in.

Weather permitting, the ballot reader will be outside under some sort of cover like an awning. You present your ID outside, and simply slip the ballot into the machine. There won't be any line that way because each voter would only be spending a minute or two to vote. In bad weather areas, the ballot reader can be right at the front door in the hallway of the school or library where voting takes place.

Have you been living in a fucking cave for the last little while, shit for brains? Trump has spouted off about what his plans for the USPS are and Dejoy has been taking care of his marching orders from POTUS Bone Spurs from the get-go! Oh, did you know Dejoy owns a business in DIRECT COMPETITION with the USPS and is one of the Coward Clown's big money donors? Isn't that just an amazing coincidence, dogboy? What could be wrong about an billionaire owner of a business in DIRECT COMPETITION with the USPS being the fucking Post Master General of the US? You be just plain fucking ignorant!
thread is dead. either provide the missing data or your thread is pointless.

Be specific.

Be specific.

I have no problem with that. In fact in similar discussions, I suggested that they have a drive-thru line at the polls on the street, or if on a main road, in the parking lot. You pick up your ballot in your car, fill it out in the parking lot, work or home, and go back to the polls to turn it in.

Weather permitting, the ballot reader will be outside under some sort of cover like an awning. You present your ID outside, and simply slip the ballot into the machine. There won't be any line that way because each voter would only be spending a minute or two to vote. In bad weather areas, the ballot reader can be right at the front door in the hallway of the school or library where voting takes place.
I'm good with getting a ballot in person. walk up or drive through.

that makes you a zero.

If your ignorant ass would have paid ANY attention to the news for the last week, AND being a Trump supplicant to boot, you and your fellow Trump disciples should have come across any of dozens of articles of the Orange Clown's admission of using the USPS to undermine mail-in voting.

I posted five articles yesterday at my post #24 because none of the Narcissist-in-Chief's sycophants who had read the OP knew a fucking thing about the Clown's admission of willfully messing with the USPS. You're just the latest empty vessel that only gets the RW propaganda dump from the fucking night soil compost pile at Trump Propaganda Central.

Anyway, I've saved your minder with the time and trouble of locating those articles so they can read them to you and explain the big words.

There is no justifiable reason to mess with the USPS....z e r o. Makes zero sense. Don't try to spin this.

So.....it should just continue to run at a loss indefinitely?
Is there any Agency, of the US Govt, that is suppose to run a profit? Or can run at a profit??? Heck no!!!! The govt is not a business.

Why do you expect it, from this constitutionally mandated agency?

Be specific.

Be specific.

:rolleyes:
And 170,000 human beings are not dead from covid either, right?? Nothing to be concerned with...eh?

There is no justifiable reason to mess with the USPS....z e r o. Makes zero sense. Don't try to spin this.

Is there any Agency, of the US Govt, that is suppose to run a profit? Or can run at a profit??? Heck no!!!! The govt is not a business.

You do know that money is not an unlimited reource even though Rumps spends it like it is, right?

Be specific.

Be specific.

I'd think a man who brags about his education would know the difference between "proof" and "prove". You guys throw new allegations against the wall every other day and yet you can't get him. Can you "prove" (see the difference) that Rump is actually doind nefarious things or is all you have MSM and Prog talking points?

Be specific.

Be specific.

And 170,000 human beings are not dead from covid either, right?? Nothing to be concerned with...eh?

They are not dead because of Trump, they are dead because of China. Trump followed the recommendations of Fauci, Brix and the CDC. Plus with some personal interaction with people regarding Covid, I'm seriously questioning those numbers.

Your only problem, numbskull is that Trump has done none of that and you're just slinging shit in the desperate hope that someday, somehow one of you morons will stumble onto something that's true. However the way you're going about it, it's never gonna happen. Maybe if you started with fact for a change.

Be specific.

Be specific.

They are not dead because of Trump, they are dead because of China. Trump followed the recommendations of Fauci, Brix and the CDC. Plus with some personal interaction with people regarding Covid, I'm seriously questioning those numbers.

Only a brain dead, anti science Prog would accept "Presumptive positive" as being real numbers. Remember though, these are the people who are trying to tell us that gender is societal construct.

You do know that money is not an unlimited reource even though Rumps spends it like it is, right?
Yes, I do....

But the postal service problems are man made, induced...due to the way a 2006 Bill, forces them to fund employee pensions, out 75 years.... No company does such a thing as fund employee pensions of an e.employee not born or hired yet....

Google it, it shows what is happening that makes them appear to be not profitable.

Your only problem, numbskull is that Trump has done none of that and you're just slinging shit in the desperate hope that someday, somehow one of you morons will stumble onto something that's true. However the way you're going about it, it's never gonna happen. Maybe if you started with fact for a change.
Another numskull defending Trump with devotion but no fucking ammo! Pay attention to these 5 articles you lazy, ignorant fuck!

And there is a butt-ton of coverage with the Orange Clown admitting he fucked with the USPS, dip stick! How very odd that you missed all the print and TV coverage.

Yes, I do....

But the postal service problems are man made, induced...due to the way a 2006 Bill, forces them to fund employee pensions, out 75 years.... No company does such a thing as fund employee pensions of an e.employee not born or hired yet....

Google it, it shows what is happening that makes them appear to be not profitable.

Sounds like a Union issue to me.

Forum List

Back