Trump: Almost an act of Treason

So I'm watching crazy Republican Joe Walsh going on about Russia.

He said all of our intelligence agencies said the hacking was the Russians. That Trump, instead of defending the Russians should be leading the charge to get at the bottom of the situation.

When asked who he supports, he said he always supported Donald Trump. Then he said that with an issue like this, he is not a Republican or a Democrat. That he is an American and what Russia did was an act of war and he doesn't understand why Trump isn't leading the charge.

End of interview.

---------------------------------

My take is that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate. He will never go against Russia. They have his money. They pull his strings.

4653-1481479851-905ebb46b75473104fced66a19aa0f3f.jpg

It's as clear and obvious as the color orange.
I almost finished reading you post.
You got bored when you got to the part about how much business Trump Jr. says they do with Russia.
Nah it's you Rdean I got bored after "So I'm watching"
After three words?

That's not bored. That's retarded.

Can you say politicized DOJ?

There are none so blind as those who WILL not see.

Don't you think if there was anything, anything at all, that the Republican Party would have been screaming from the rooftops about the so-called politicized DOJ? Heaven knows they were pissed enough that Ken Starr found nothing.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/us/politics/ken-starr-impeachment-bill-clinton.html?_r=0

Kenneth Starr, Who Tried to Bury Bill Clinton, Now Only Praises Him

He called Mr. Clinton “the most gifted politician of the baby boomer generation.”

“His genuine empathy for human beings is absolutely clear,” Mr. Starr said. “It is powerful, it is palpable, and the folks of Arkansas really understood that about him — that he genuinely cared. The ‘I feel your pain’ is absolutely genuine.”

After the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, some of his associates expressed regret that so much of the Clinton administration’s efforts had been spent fighting those battles rather than addressing the growing threat posed by Osama bin Laden. And in 2010, Mr. Starr told Fox News that he regretted that his investigation of Mr. Clinton had taken so long and that it “brought great pain to a lot of people.”

But it was Mr. Starr’s keening over the coarsening and polarization of American politics that seemed most noteworthy. He did not volunteer any responsibility for it — though Mr. Clinton, who in 2006 accused Mr. Starr of “indicting innocent people because they wouldn’t lie,” might well lay considerable blame at his feet.

--------------------------------

Of course, Republicans have different rules.
The illegal Trump Foundation.
The racism.
The lies.
Stiffing workers.
Help from Russia and the FBI.
Boasting about sexual assault.
Republicans have zero problem with these Trump actions.
And no problems with endless investigations of the Clintons or any Democrat.

Don't you think if there was anything, anything at all, that the Republican Party would have been screaming from the rooftops about the so-called politicized DOJ? Heaven knows they were pissed enough that Ken Starr found nothing.

You must have been wearing ear plugs for the last 8 years.

The thread is on Trump, not Clinton, toddster, so get with the program.

I know. Reminding the American people of Hillary's corruption helped Trump.
Unfair!!!
Hillary's corruption should never be mentioned.
Even if she goes on trial. There should be a media blackout.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/us/politics/ken-starr-impeachment-bill-clinton.html?_r=0

He called Mr. Clinton “the most gifted politician of the baby boomer generation.”

“His genuine empathy for human beings is absolutely clear,” Mr. Starr said. “It is powerful, it is palpable, and the folks of Arkansas really understood that about him — that he genuinely cared. The ‘I feel your pain’ is absolutely genuine.”

After the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, some of his associates expressed regret that so much of the Clinton administration’s efforts had been spent fighting those battles rather than addressing the growing threat posed by Osama bin Laden. And in 2010, Mr. Starr told Fox News that he regretted that his investigation of Mr. Clinton had taken so long and that it “brought great pain to a lot of people.”

But it was Mr. Starr’s keening over the coarsening and polarization of American politics that seemed most noteworthy. He did not volunteer any responsibility for it — though Mr. Clinton, who in 2006 accused Mr. Starr of “indicting innocent people because they wouldn’t lie,” might well lay considerable blame at his feet.

The racism.
The lies.
Stiffing workers.

he genuinely cared. The ‘I feel your pain’ is absolutely genuine.”

Except for women he abused. And anyone he and Hillary felt they had to smear.

Former acting CIA Director Michael Morell: Russian meddling in US election 'is the political equivalent of 9/11'

Morell, an intelligence analyst who served as acting director of the CIA twice between 2011 and 2013, told The Cipher Brief that revelations disclosed in a new CIA report about how Russia meddled in the election to help get Donald Trump elected "is an attack on our very democracy."

"A foreign government messing around in our elections is, I think, an existential threat to our way of life," Morell said. "To me, and this is to me not an overstatement, this is the political equivalent of 9/11."

-----------------

Wow, that's deep.

The racism.
The lies.
Stiffing workers.

Monica's relationship was consensual. In fact, she said she initiated it.

Trump boasts he grabs pu$$y and thinks about "dating" his daughter.

Different levels.

Besides, Bill wasn't even running.

And Trump is the GOP's role model for their children. The party is sick, sick, sick.

Unfair!!!
What has she been charged with?

I'll take "nothing" for $1000, Alex.
Republicans just can't bring themselves to say "nothing". There have been Republicans on this board who have listed Hillary conspiracies where they firmly believe she has been charged and convicted. They are just so very sure.

Unfair!!!

I'll take "nothing" for $1000, Alex.
Republicans just can't bring themselves to say "nothing". There have been Republicans on this board who have listed Hillary conspiracies where they firmly believe she has been charged and convicted. They are just so very sure.

You can't stop generalizing.

You are beyond stupid.

Unfair!!!
Though she won't go to trial, but Trump may very well be in the dock.

The racism.
The lies.
Stiffing workers.

Trump boasts he grabs pu$$y and thinks about "dating" his daughter.

Different levels.

Besides, Bill wasn't even running.

And Trump is the GOP's role model for their children. The party is sick, sick, sick.

What does Monica have to do with the women he abused?

Unfair!!!

Nothing, yet.
It sounds like her pay-to-play corrupt "foundation" is still under investigation.
Maybe she'll be charged before her illness puts her out of our misery.

Unfair!!!
Though she won't go to trial, but Trump may very well be in the dock.
With Trump involved in 75 lawsuits, chances are high. Especially with the illegal Trump Foundation scam.

Unfair!!!

Nothing, yet.
It sounds like her pay-to-play corrupt "foundation" is still under investigation.
Are you talking about Trump's foundation?

Under investigation, Trump Foundation ordered to stop fundraising in NY

Trump Foundation lacks the certification required for charities that solicit money

What's amazing is how early on it became a scam. Not even a license or any type of certification or even an audit. Illegal from day one.

Unfair!!!

Nothing, yet.
Are you talking about Trump's foundation?

Under investigation, Trump Foundation ordered to stop fundraising in NY

Trump Foundation lacks the certification required for charities that solicit money

What's amazing is how early on it became a scam. Not even a license or any type of certification or even an audit. Illegal from day one.

No, I'm talking about the Clinton Slush Fund.

I never said Trump wasn't a shady character. Can you bring yourself to saying the same of Hillary?
It's the difference between a scandal and a conspiracy.

Trump Foundation is a scandal. It's an illegal foundation that was shut down for breaking multiple laws. With ongoing investigations. And it was only a single reporter that investigated it. Just a single reporter, David Fahrenthold, did the investigation. And made all those discoveries. See? Scandals are charges and convictions.

The Clinton Foundation, with all it's financials on line, has been investigated by the FBI, the CIA and several congressional investigations using unlimited taxpayer money and couldn't find anything wrong. No charge. No convictions. We call that a conspiracy.

No one wanted to look at Trump. Everyone wanted to look at Clinton. So according to Republicans that makes Mrs. Clinton guilty of something. But because of that single reporter, Trump is covered in scandal to this day, no one is looking at. But Mrs. Clinton is covered in conspiracy because no one can find a scandal.

I would rather have someone who has been targeted with conspiracy rather than someone guilty of a scandal.
Hitlery lost! Deal with it.
Don't you want to know if a foreign power is interfering with our Democratic Process? Either you want to know our country is being protected or you are a drooling idiot tard. No in betweens here.

Well of course foreign powers attempt to interfere in our elections. They always have. They always will. You are aware that we do the same thing in return don't you? Ever heard of regime change? You guys act like this is something new and unheard of. Political espionage is as old as recorded history.

Forum List

Back