Trump ahead of DeSantis by 30 points

If that's true....(and I doubt it is)...then there are more really stupid people than I realized...
or....there was an over-representation of Trump fans concentrated in the straw poll.

Last edited:
If that's true....(and I doubt it is)...then there are more really stupid people than I realized...
or....there was an over-representation of Trump fans concentrated in the straw poll.

He is the most popular person in the country.

Trump owns the Republican Party dude.
On this, we can agree. The part we'd never agree on is WHY he owns it. The Left in general has been indoctrinated to believe that tens of millions of Americans have sold out to become cult members. The reality is that he's the only choice for those of us who don't want to live in a neo-Marxist regime that DC is becoming. The RINOs may be able to keep him from winning but they cannot win without his supporters.

Don't underestimate the GOP's stupidity. It wasn't that long ago the idiots thought Jeb Bush, John Kasich and Mit Romney could win. A third Bush in the White House what genius thought that would ever happen?

Yep, DeSantis needs to wait until 2028.

---Trump wins CPAC 2024 straw poll, DeSantis is second but more than 30 points behind---

For someone who's been president, 30 points ain't much.

It'll drop. Trump is already making stupid lies. Like claiming he's going to build new cities.

For someone who's been president, 30 points ain't much.

Really, name the last time Joe Biden or any other democrat lead against the rest of his party by MORE than 30 points. Trump's been OUT of office for two years and been under continuous attack all that time which we now know has all been a fraud to keep trying to put the edge in their pocket and he still leads by 30 points even against a super popular republican.

Because NO DEMOCRAT would ever win a straight up fair and honest election.

Yep, DeSantis needs to wait until 2028.
---Trump wins CPAC 2024 straw poll, DeSantis is second but more than 30 points behind---
CPAC was 80% trump kkkult members.
Did you think this biased poll would be different?

Because DeSantis hasn't declared.
Makes a difference.

IMO, DeSantis will cower down to trump and NOT run in 2024.
I hope I'm wrong.

CPAC was 80% trump kkkult members.
WRONG party, Whinny. KKK is all you demfolk.

upload_2019-8-31_18-6-2.png

Did you think this biased poll would be different?
From any other biased democrat poll?

Because DeSantis hasn't declared.
Makes a difference.
You mean people will like him more? Hasn't helped Joe one bit.

But trump is D-O-N-E.

Funny, first you said Trump would never stay in the race, then you said he would never win, then you said Hillary stood a 98% chance of beating him, then you folks claimed that Trump was finished, done after Russia Russia Russia, then you claimed it after the Ukraine phone call impeachment, then you claimed it after the 2020 election, then you claimed it after J6, then you claimed it after the J6 Coup impeachment, then you claimed it after the J6 hearings, then you claimed it after the Mar A Lago raid, then you claimed it after the Manhattan tax inquiries, then you claimed it after the 2022 elections, now you are claiming it after CPAC and his still leading the polls more than ever! :auiqs.jpg:

Me thinks someone is FULL OF SHIT.
Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 7.35.26 PM.jpg

Forum List

Back