Trump agrees to replace McCarthy

drag queens are democrats .
No, drag queens are in both major parties...
giphy.gif

View attachment 836913

In the midst of a Presidential run and defending himself in a myriad of court cases, Donald Trump said he would also be willing to replace McCarthy as Speaker.

"I just don't have enough to do these days,' said Trump, "I need to keep myself busy with something else, so I agreed to sign on for the job"

Nancy Pelosi erupted in anger by saying, "He can't be Speaker and run for President!"

"I may not be as good as insider trading as you Nancy" said Trump, "But I'm pretty sure I can be a better speaker even if I have 20 other jobs to do alongside being Speaker"

Democrats have begun impeachment proceedings for both Trump as Speaker of the House and impeachment for the Presidency in anticipation of the coming elections and have already voted to impeach him, at least 5 more times.
The MAGAts just might be stupid enough to go for that.... lololol

Yeah, you cover for the fags at the top well...

Log Cabin Republicans

View attachment 836944
Log Cabin Republicans
https://logcabin.org

Log Cabin Republicans is the nation's largest Republican organization dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives and allies. For more than 40 years, ...
lol ! you always bring up a very very small number of gays that vote republican .. and those people may be gay but they arent emotional blues haired emotional faggots like the homosexuals that vote democrat .

Forum List

Back