Trump agrees to replace McCarthy

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1696199292937.png

In the midst of a Presidential run and defending himself in a myriad of court cases, Donald Trump said he would also be willing to replace McCarthy as Speaker.

"I just don't have enough to do these days,' said Trump, "I need to keep myself busy with something else, so I agreed to sign on for the job"

Nancy Pelosi erupted in anger by saying, "He can't be Speaker and run for President!"

"I may not be as good as insider trading as you Nancy" said Trump, "But I'm pretty sure I can be a better speaker even if I have 20 other jobs to do alongside being Speaker"

Democrats have begun impeachment proceedings for both Trump as Speaker of the House and impeachment for the Presidency in anticipation of the coming elections and have already voted to impeach him, at least 5 more times.

Senseless commentary from the brain dead Goonblow.
Spoken by the Member who believes he's the smartest one here and everyone else is a peon.

Reality is: You call everyone a liar and a moron.
In almost every post, with zero substance.

This is some hilarious satire though.

Spoken by the Member who believes he's the smartest one here and everyone else is a peon.
Being smarter than you doesn’t mean the same thing. You pathetic simpleton. 👍
Reality is: You call everyone a liar and a moron.
That’s not remotely true. So, when I call you a liar, it’s just a fact.
In almost every post, with zero substance.
Another false claim from Winkie dinky who never posts anything supported by actual facts. Sucks to be you, winky.
This is some hilarious satire though.
Nothing you say is remotely funny. Or honest. Or intelligent. But, you do you. 😂

Forum List

Back