Trump agrees: "Biden is like China stealing intellectual property. He steals every one of Trump's strong talking points to the American people"

You're probably correct.
But I've decided to throw my vote behind Biden.

I've concluded the Right will need to lose it all to realize that doing nothing was a mistake.
We ALL need to lose it all, to realize what we had.
Let's burn it to the ground.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

You're probably correct.

I've concluded the Right will need to lose it all to realize that doing nothing was a mistake.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
Voting for any democrat in this era is disgusting.

You should be a shamed of yourself for supporting such corruption.

What is your favorite part about biden. The kid sniffing or the bribe taking. Pops gets 1/2. Imagine that was trump what you and Democrats would be saying.

• Banned
You're probably correct.

We ALL need to lose it all, to realize what we had.
Let's burn it to the ground.

Democrats often say they’re for agendas advanced by non-democrats but it’s always bunk.
If it’s a democrat then it is saddled with endorsing all of the democrat anti-US policies, from various levels of bigotry to stifling fossil fuel extraction and screwing the US economy to blaming America first.
These are the mantras of Democrats.

LOL...Trump is getting desperate. His face is getting redder and redder every time he speaks and closer to the election we get.
Hopefully he'll have a stroke or a heart attack. Maybe both?
Why do you wish that on anyone?

Because I realised only recently that my attitude of 'I wouldn't wish that on anyone (death)' had changed. I don't dislike Trump. I hate him. There are actually people dead today directly because of him. Whether that be people who spread COVID-19 to those who have died because the spreaders were dumb enough to believe him that COVID-9 was 'nothing', through to him enabling the likes of the Proud Boys and stoking the fires of hate with the BLM. He has literally been responsible for people dying. You don't have to pull a trigger to kill people. Instead of being presidential and trying to calm a situation he inflames it.

Using an absolutely extreme example to make this point, I'm pretty sure the little German corporal didn't drop any Zyklon B canisters into the showers at Dachau, but I'm also pretty sure we know who ultimately is to blame for that horror.

Trump is actually a disgusting human being. Don't even look at his politics. Just look at the man. He is a narcissistic egomaniac out of control. Now most politicians are egomaniacs, but none of them to this extent. Most have some comportment of composure, empathy, dignity. He has none. The only thing Trump cares about is Trump, no matter what. And yet some of this very board love this about the slime. Why? Who knows? Maybe because they hate the other side even worse. Even then, I don't get it why they hate the side that much. I can't stand Mitch McConnell, but he is still several rungs up the ladder from Trump, even if he is one of his enablers.

LOL...Trump is getting desperate. His face is getting redder and redder every time he speaks and closer to the election we get.

Because I realised only recently that my attitude of 'I wouldn't wish that on anyone (death)' had changed. I don't dislike Trump. I hate him. There are actually people dead today directly because of him. Whether that be people who spread COVID-19 to those who have died because the spreaders were dumb enough to believe him that COVID-9 was 'nothing', through to him enabling the likes of the Proud Boys and stoking the fires of hate with the BLM. He has literally been responsible for people dying. You don't have to pull a trigger to kill people. Instead of being presidential and trying to calm a situation he inflames it.

Using an absolutely extreme example to make this point, I'm pretty sure the little German corporal didn't drop any Zyklon B canisters into the showers at Dachau, but I'm also pretty sure we know who ultimately is to blame for that horror.

Trump is actually a disgusting human being. Don't even look at his politics. Just look at the man. He is a narcissistic egomaniac out of control. Now most politicians are egomaniacs, but none of them to this extent. Most have some comportment of composure, empathy, dignity. He has none. The only thing Trump cares about is Trump, no matter what. And yet some of this very board love this about the slime. Why? Who knows? Maybe because they hate the other side even worse. Even then, I don't get it why they hate the side that much. I can't stand Mitch McConnell, but he is still several rungs up the ladder from Trump, even if he is one of his enablers.
You need desperately to change the channel. You are one brainwashed sucker!

You are the prototype of what Media disinformation hopes to produce. You completely ignore the Presidents policies that have in every instance improved the stance of America. Instead you are transfixed on the images of Trump the Media dangles in front of you 24/7.

You are the prototype of what Media disinformation hopes to produce. You completely ignore the Presidents policies that have in every instance improved the stance of America. Instead you are transfixed on the images of Trump the Media dangles in front of you 24/7.

I thought Trump was a disgusting piece of garbage long before he became president. All the presidency did was amplify and confirm.

Biden is a kleptomaniac (I know you'll need time to look it up) when it comes to others ideas.

He was run off in 1988 for stealing speeches.

He's been at it ever since.

Never had an original fucking thought in his entire fucking life.

Biden is a kleptomaniac (I know you'll need time to look it up) when it comes to others ideas.

And yet compared to the Orange Buffoon he looks like the harbinger of fortune, goodness and light.

And yet compared to the Orange Buffoon he looks like the harbinger of fortune, goodness and light.
Based on what, specifically?

Forum List

Back