Trump advertisements

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
A couple of months ago there was a survey on my phone said who do you support Trump or Biden. I checked Biden. Ever since then I've been getting messages in my mailbox from Trump asking for money. There seems to be no way to unsubscribe from it, so I put it all in spam. But even at that he sends me so many notifications I have to empty the spam box once a week. I mean it's really ridiculous. I've never had this problem with any other Republicans or Democrats. I have two questions is it even legal not to have an unsubscribe button on such a notification and I hope to God we're not paying for all these notifications he's sending out I hope he's paying for it. Appreciate the help, thanks.

A couple of months ago there was a survey on my phone said who do you support Trump or Biden. I checked Biden. Ever since then I've been getting messages in my mailbox from Trump asking for money. There seems to be no way to unsubscribe from it, so I put it all in spam. But even at that he sends me so many notifications I have to empty the spam box once a week. I mean it's really ridiculous. I've never had this problem with any other Republicans or Democrats. I have two questions is it even legal not to have an unsubscribe button on such a notification and I hope to God we're not paying for all these notifications he's sending out I hope he's paying for it. Appreciate the help, thanks.
Give anybody any of your personal information ever and here comes the onslaught.

For politics, multiply that by ten.

:rolleyes:

Looks to me more like you got hooked with a phishing expidition and not a legitimate poll. This is why I never respond to these polls.

LOL being on Trump's enemies list can actually be lucrative. Being on the donor list is going to cost you.

Give anybody any of your personal information ever and here comes the onslaught.

For politics, multiply that by ten.

:rolleyes:
I did not give him any information all I did was check the Biden box. Thank you anyway.

Looks to me more like you got hooked with a phishing expidition and not a legitimate poll. This is why I never respond to these polls.
When they never get any money from me maybe they'll find a stop. It all goes in the trash, what a waste.

Well that was pretty stupid. You're probably on the January 6th hit list right now.

Forum List

Back