Trump Admitted Not Paying Taxes at a 2016 Debate

So, as we can see, this story on Trump's taxes is a nothing burger as he told us this in 2016. And the NY Times is dredging up old news and the left is drinking it up. LOL

How does somebody who makes $400k a year in a government job only pay $750 in taxes?
Do you have any sort of evidence that he only paid $750 in taxes?

I’m just going off the article that’s being reported. Are you saying you don’t think that’s true? If so then why?
I'm very skeptical because that claim is taken from a fake news article published by the NYT, an organization that is notorious for publishing crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation and propaganda.

And you even further distort their dubious claim.

Face it, you're a TDS afflicted moron.

How do you know it is a fake news article? Did you read it?

The assay of the article is self-contradictory.

Why’s that?

It plainly states that Trump is still very wealthy.
Actually, the OP stepped on his balls by explicitly stating that Trump is broke based on the Link.
In other words, the OP is an idiot.

Perhaps... but the tax returns could show that he has some concerning cash flow and debt issues as outlined in the article

Like "Russia" of course. Admit it: The only reason the left is concerned about Trump's taxes, is they they believe his returns will show Putin's pecker tracks all over them.

You people are wack. You're thoroughly convinced that Trump is "on the take" from Russia, yet you ignore all the money and influence those in your own party are receiving from China, the same country that poisoned the world.

I think the Left wants trumps tax returns for many reasons. First to show that he has been lying about how rich and successful he is, and also to show what kind of foreign lenders he is beholden to.

Who cares how much money he has or doesn't have . I didn't hire him to be my financial advisor, I hired him to run my country.

So, as we can see, this story on Trump's taxes is a nothing burger as he told us this in 2016. And the NY Times is dredging up old news and the left is drinking it up. LOL

How does somebody who makes $400k a year in a government job only pay $750 in taxes?

I’m just going off the article that’s being reported. Are you saying you don’t think that’s true? If so then why?
I'm very skeptical because that claim is taken from a fake news article published by the NYT, an organization that is notorious for publishing crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation and propaganda.

Why’s that?

Actually, the OP stepped on his balls by explicitly stating that Trump is broke based on the Link.

Perhaps... but the tax returns could show that he has some concerning cash flow and debt issues as outlined in the article

Like "Russia" of course. Admit it: The only reason the left is concerned about Trump's taxes, is they they believe his returns will show Putin's pecker tracks all over them.

You people are wack. You're thoroughly convinced that Trump is "on the take" from Russia, yet you ignore all the money and influence those in your own party are receiving from China, the same country that poisoned the world.

I think the Left wants trumps tax returns for many reasons. First to show that he has been lying about how rich and successful he is, and also to show what kind of foreign lenders he is beholden to.

Who cares how much money he has or doesn't have . I didn't hire him to be my financial advisor, I hired him to run my country.

Oh The pos can't run a fn business so you hire him to run our country ?? Galt are you demented?

Trump has told over 22,000 lies. If his base doesn't care about any of them, why would they care about Trump lying about his finances.

Trump being beholden to foreigners, is a different matter. That's a matter of national security.

Trump, as president can declassify anything, and thus be free to sell the nations most coveted top secrets to the highest bidder.

Why’s that?

Oh The pos can't run a fn business so you hire him to run our country ?? Galt are you demented?

Trump is not running a business, he handed off leadership of the Trump Organization to his children in 2017.

He is however, running a country.

Why’s that?

Trump is not running a business, he handed off leadership of the Trump Organization to his children in 2017.

Please are you 3x7?? His children can't do shit without his say so

Why’s that?

I’ll say it again. Many people feel like our country is set up and being run to unfairly advantage the rich and powerful. To see it done via the tax code highlights that.

Why’s that?

Where does it say that?

"Donald Trump relinquished his role in the Trump Organization after the 2016 election.[65] On January 11, 2017, he announced that he and his daughter Ivanka would fully resign and his sons Donald Jr. and Eric would take executive charge of the various businesses, along with CFO Allen Weisselberg.[66]

Trump retained his financial stake in the business, despite having offered during the campaign to put all his assets in a "blind trust" should he win the presidency.[67][68] His attorney at the time, Sheri Dillon, said Trump's assets would be overseen by an ethics officer, and that the Trump Organization would not pursue any new foreign business deals.[69]"

The Trump Organization - Wikipedia

Trump has told over 22,000 lies. If his base doesn't care about any of them, why would they care about Trump lying about his finances.

Trump being beholden to foreigners, is a different matter. That's a matter of national security.

Trump, as president can declassify anything, and thus be free to sell the nations most coveted top secrets to the highest bidder.
I don’t think he’s savvy enough to sell our secrets. He just tells them in meetings so he can brag about all the cool stuff he knows as president.

Why’s that?

I’ll say it again. Many people feel like our country is set up and being run to unfairly advantage the rich and powerful. To see it done via the tax code highlights that.

Out problems started when we opened our borders.
Close the borders, pay goes up.

Why’s that?

Out problems started when we opened our borders.
Close the borders, pay goes up.

That was quite the subject change. You didn’t even try to be sly about it. Haha

Why’s that?

Where does it say that?

"Donald Trump relinquished his role in the Trump Organization after the 2016 election.[65] On January 11, 2017, he announced that he and his daughter Ivanka would fully resign and his sons Donald Jr. and Eric would take executive charge of the various businesses, along with CFO Allen Weisselberg.[66]

Trump retained his financial stake in the business, despite having offered during the campaign to put all his assets in a "blind trust" should he win the presidency.[67][68] His attorney at the time, Sheri Dillon, said Trump's assets would be overseen by an ethics officer, and that the Trump Organization would not pursue any new foreign business deals.[69]"

The Trump Organization - Wikipedia

GALT You take Trumps word?? lol
Did Trump keep his 19 promises to insulate himself from his business? Only he knows.
Donald Trump promised to keep his business and his presidency separate. Two years and many entanglements later, they face expanding investigations.
Steve Reilly, Christal Hayes, and Bart Jansen, USA TODAY
Updated 9:08 p.m. EDT Mar. 18, 2019
Days before he took office in January 2017, Donald Trump mounted a stage in New York flanked by a team of attorneys and stacks of manila envelopes to present his answer to a question no other modern president has confronted.

The papers and the lawyers were there to explain how Trump would simultaneously serve in the nation’s highest office and maintain his ownership of an international business empire emblazoned with his name. Trump declared that he was “turning over complete and total control to my sons,” then had his attorney detail a six-page plan to insulate the businessman-president from potential conflicts of interest.

It contained 19 promises to do with everything from Trump placing his assets in a revocable trust to walling himself off from information about his namesake company.

Two years later, Trump has kept at least eight of his promises – though sometimes in ways experts said did little to resolve the conflicts. But information about his business is so secretive that for nearly all the rest, the only way to know whether Trump kept his promise is to take his word for it.

That could change as federal prosecutors and congressional investigators press for more details about Trump’s businesses.

I don’t think he’s savvy enough to sell our secrets. He just tells them in meetings so he can brag about all the cool stuff he knows as president.
He owes 400 million To who?? Putin??? US banks won't lend him a dime

I don't get the left's obsession with paying taxes. If someone has some good tax accountants and doesn't have to give their hard-earned money to the .gov, well good for them.

In general I support abolishing Income Tax, let's just have it that everyone get's the choice instead of donating moneys to a Charity and/or Charities of THEIR CHOOSING.

Why continue with the Income Tax thing so Government's can WASTE peoples money on things like Perpetual War and giving Welfare and Gibs Me Dat to Third World Shit Holer's and other Parasites who are squatting in ONLY Western nations.

Welfare should be based on scholastic achievement.
Only 1 Abortion within a 5 year period.
If you keep getting raped, it's your own fault.

Well for one thing Welfare should ONLY be paid to your OWN citizens ie. those who were BORN in your nation, I know this is a weird situation in America because if a pregnant woman arrives in America and literally gives birth then the baby is automatically an American citizen. Now I don't know WHEN this insane policy was decided but it's WRONG and should be STOPPED.

Now Welfare for you own should only be paid to those who have Mental Health Disablement, Physical Disablement, anyone who is not with actual Mental Health issues and is able bodied should only be given Welfare until a job is found either BY them or FOR them, also anyone on LONG TERM Benefits should be Sterilised, this is because they have NO RIGHT having children THEY cannot support and feed - it's usually Leftists who burst a vein and lose it whenever Sterilisation is mentioned, why they do this I don't know considering they FANATICALLY SUPPORT the killing of developing babies as they slumber in the womb, there is NO similarity on ANY level with Sterilisation and Abortion on Demand.

There also are many ways to get funds to operate a Government's basic functions once something like Income Tax would be abolished eg. collapsing all Departments that have anything to do with the Environment thing, collapsing all Government based programmes that fund The Arts - The Arts should go back to how they USED to be funded for CENTURIES and that is via Private Patronage, next there would be a complete STOP to giving ANY money's to these Globalist Institutions like The UN and WHO and ALL Overseas Financial Aid to Third World Shit Holes would be COMPLETELY stopped.

I would introduce ONE new tax, a tax on fat peoples, they are disgusting and basic pigs, if there is some medical reason why someone is fat then they would be exempt from paying The Fat Tax and it would be called The Fat Tax as a way to SHAME the disgusting pigs who can't stop pushing food into their mouths and so we would have a Government Census to find all these fat pigs and with that they would be Taxed, this would continue until such a time that I decided they had LOST WEIGHT or if after say a year they were still fat slobs then I'm afraid they would just have to be taken out and shot as being "SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS"

What I find funny is people rant at Trump or any other millionaire paying very little in taxes when there outrage should be at the people who put the loopholes, deductions and exemptions in the tax code that let them do it as well as those who have done nothing to change them.

Forum List

Back