Trump Admits to Obstructing Justice

Again, for the slow reading, slow comprehending snowflakes in the nylon this board...

The 'obstruction' BS is old news, an old fake news narrative that failed when it was 1st brought up and tried a long time ago.

It is funny that, in the wake of the fake news 'Flynn to testify against Trump' LIE, desperate snowflakes have fallen back to the same old failed narrative.

You sound more desperate than most Drumpflings.
Desperate is no evidence, a media destrying its credibility, more reporters fired / suspended, and Myeller forced to fire his top aid ... all walking away with no evidence.
‘Oh my god, he just admitted to obstruction’: Legal experts aghast at Trump’s reckless Flynn tweet

Trump facing possible testimony in sexual harassment case — and his answers could lead to impeachment
Last year, Zervos, accompanied by her attorney Gloria Allred, accused Trump of kissing her, groping her breasts, and “thrusting” his genitals at her in a 2007 meeting at The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Failed 'Flynn' Leads BACK to Failed 'Obstruction' AND attempted distraction from liberal 'Sexual Misconduct-Nado'.

The air is filled with the stench of snowflake desperation.

As Hillary said, 'Those who refuse to accept the results of elections are THREATS TO OUR DEMOCRACY.'

Snowflakes continue to reveal who they truly are...

:p

You sound more desperate than most Drumpflings.
Desperate is no evidence, a media destrying its credibility, more reporters fired / suspended, and Myeller forced to fire his top aid ... all walking away with no evidence.
‘Oh my god, he just admitted to obstruction’: Legal experts aghast at Trump’s reckless Flynn tweet

Trump facing possible testimony in sexual harassment case — and his answers could lead to impeachment
Last year, Zervos, accompanied by her attorney Gloria Allred, accused Trump of kissing her, groping her breasts, and “thrusting” his genitals at her in a 2007 meeting at The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Failed 'Flynn' Leads BACK to Failed 'Obstruction' AND attempted distraction from liberal 'Sexual Misconduct-Nado'.

The air is filled with the stench of snowflake desperation.

As Hillary said, 'Those who refuse to accept the results of elections are THREATS TO OUR DEMOCRACY.'

Snowflakes continue to reveal who they truly are...

Have you considered the fact that maybe you should shut up? You've been nothing but a jinx for your masters for the last year. I'm not sure if you are a superstitious person, but you seem like the type of willfully ignorant, logic-challenged idiot that would be very superstitious. And, if you are, you might want to consider just shutting up for a while.

No way, your posts are too stupid!!!! Wikipedia.....bwahahahahahahaaha

this is more likely your page........Sheep - Wikipedia

Uh oh, synthahol reported me, snowflake and a sheep.
I didn't report you.

SUUUURRRREEEE
While the mods most likely won't tell you who did report you, they would prolly confirm it wasn't me.

No doubt your idiocy has been noticed by all on this board so it could be anyone.

Have you considered the fact that maybe you should shut up?
Although snowflakes wish I would, NO, not at all.

I love kicking the sh!t out of snowflake false narratives with facts, evidence, and reality.

I love stompimg on their delusional hopes and seditious wet dreams with reminders of their incompetence, failures, embarassing lies being exposed, and how more reporters and now Mueller team members are getting fired / suspended.

No way, your posts are too stupid!!!! Wikipedia.....bwahahahahahahaaha

I didn't report you.

SUUUURRRREEEE
While the mods most likely won't tell you who did report you, they would prolly confirm it wasn't me.

No doubt your idiocy has been noticed by all on this board so it could be anyone.
'If you can't heat them in honest debate, report 'em...'?!

What a laugh. He didn't say to comey "drop the investigation". He asked him to go lightly. Huuuge difference A difference you silly people ignore.
He did ask him to drop the investigation.

"I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go," Trump said, according to a memo written by Comey and reported by the New York Times. "He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."
How is knowing that someone lied a crime?

What a laugh. He didn't say to comey "drop the investigation". He asked him to go lightly. Huuuge difference A difference you silly people ignore.
He did ask him to drop the investigation.

"I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go," Trump said, according to a memo written by Comey and reported by the New York Times. "He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

Lol. According to a memo. From the same corrupt fbi agent who said the hillary broke the law but didnt see a need to proceed further. Uh...sure.
Comey is a Republican, Mueller is a Republican. Neither are corrupt, or have been accused of being corrupt.

The Petraeus precedent, dude. He wasn't prosecuted for doing MUCH worse: willfully sharing classified information with a reporter/his mistress. Because Republicans wouldn't get on board with prosecuting someone who they had hopes of running for POTUS.

It's not illegal to have a private server.

I didn't report you.

SUUUURRRREEEE

'If you can't heat them in honest debate, report 'em...'?!
I don't know - did you report him?

And I beat everyone in honest debates.

Have you considered the fact that maybe you should shut up?
Although snowflakes wish I would, NO, not at all.

I love kicking the sh!t out of snowflake false narratives with facts, evidence, and reality.

I love stompimg on their delusional hopes and seditious wet dreams with reminders of their incompetence, failures, embarassing lies being exposed, and how more reporters and now Mueller team members are getting fired / suspended.

I dont want you to shut up. In fact, it's a shame that you have to hide on the internet to shield your embarrassing behavior from public scrutiny. If I had my way, I would put your dumb ass on every talk show in America. No doubt, people not like you would shower you with the ridicule you deserve, while a lot of people like you would feel suddenly very embarrassed, as the plain truth of your idiotic behavior is dragged into the sunlight.

Why were they kissing Putin's butt?

Kissing his butt, eh? Uh... you're confused. Kissing his butt would be to heap praise upon him. See: Donald Trump

Kissing his butt, eh?

Reset button gifts weren't butt kissing? Misspelled butt kissing?

Kissing his butt would be to heap praise upon him.

Or promising to be more flexible after the 2012 election, eh comrade?
The first step in getting tough is always flexibility.......

Correct, the "reset button" rhetoric was not butt kissing. Nor was the fact that Obama implemented the missile shield anyway. You sound fucking ridiculous.

See Todd, you are what's wrong with this country. Trump can't "break America". Any law or executive order he signs can be undone. Any policy he implements can be reversed.

But, the phenomenon of 30 million people suddenly turning into shameless, lying retards is something that cant be reversed. Now we just have to sit around and wait for you all to die off.

Correct, the "reset button" rhetoric was not butt kissing.

"Bush was too tough on you guys, we'll be nice to you"....not butt kissing?
If they were resetting to be tougher, why not a "Fuck you Commies" button?

Nor was the fact that Obama implemented the missile shield anyway.

He broke his promise to stall missile defense?
When did he implement it?

Todd, I am just going to let you keep talking. Any facts you dont like, you call fake. But any ridiculous thing you pull out of your ass, you call facts. I would make more progress teaching calculus to a drunken cow.

Here are facts for you:

Putin despised Hillary and Obama, because they put the screws to him. Putin loves Trump, because Trump is an easy mark through which Putin can influence our domestic and foreign policy. And the admiration is, by Trump's own words, mutual.

So you go ahead and twist yourself into a pasty white little pretzel trying to turn "down" into "up". I'll leave you to it, because you are embarrassing yourself.

Any facts you dont like, you call fake.

Right. Hillary didn't gift a (misspelled) reset button.
Obama didn't say "I'll be more flexible" or "The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back".
Those hardline Dems.....(Thanks for the Russian bribes...err...donations). LOL!

So there are two scenarios regarding the flynn firing tweet.
When Trump learned that Flynn admitted that he lied to the FBI, Trump decided he would show that he was presidential and in control so he tweeted that he fired Flynn because of lying to the FBI.
His lawyer then points out that this is an admission of obstruction of justice since the day after he fired Flynn he tried to stop the FBI from investigating him for a felony.
Trump then invents the story that he didn't tweet the message, his lawyer did, to try and cover up his mistake.

Trump's lawyer, out of the blue, suddenly decides to tweet from Trumps account a statement that he knows will make Trump appear to admit to obstruction of justice and would destroy his defense.

Hmmm. I wonder which story could be the true one?
Hard to decide.

Will Donald Trump make his claims under oath Like Comey ? LOL

President Trump tweets this morning: “I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn. Just more Fake News covering another Comey lie!”

Axios has the backdrop:

Former FBI director James Comey has testified under oath that Trump told him in January, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” a remark he interpreted as a direction from the president. Trump’s critics have cited that as potential obstruction of justice, particularly after his Saturday tweet that he “had to fire” Flynn because he lied to the FBI (hence, Trump would have known Flynn committed a crime before allegedly asking Comey to back off).
Sounds like Trump wanted Comey to "see the way clear" to letting him go (meaning reach a conclusion of innocence following the investigation). If he wanted him to stop investigating him, I'm sure he would have said something like "stop investigating Flynn."

When Trump learned that Flynn admitted that he lied to the FBI, Trump decided he would show that he was presidential and in control so he tweeted that he fired Flynn because of lying to the FBI.
His lawyer then points out that this is an admission of obstruction of justice since the day after he fired Flynn he tried to stop the FBI from investigating him for a felony.
Trump then invents the story that he didn't tweet the message, his lawyer did, to try and cover up his mistake.

Trump's lawyer, out of the blue, suddenly decides to tweet from Trumps account a statement that he knows will make Trump appear to admit to obstruction of justice and would destroy his defense.

Hard to decide.

President Trump tweets this morning: “I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn. Just more Fake News covering another Comey lie!”

Axios has the backdrop:

Former FBI director James Comey has testified under oath that Trump told him in January, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” a remark he interpreted as a direction from the president. Trump’s critics have cited that as potential obstruction of justice, particularly after his Saturday tweet that he “had to fire” Flynn because he lied to the FBI (hence, Trump would have known Flynn committed a crime before allegedly asking Comey to back off).
Sounds like Trump wanted Comey to "see the way clear" to letting him go (meaning reach a conclusion of innocence following the investigation). If he wanted him to stop investigating him, I'm sure he would have said something like "stop investigating Flynn."

Trump: "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go"

So, unless you are going to make the claim that Trump considers Flynn to be an inanimate object, then we will agree he was talking about the investigation.

And regardless, it's still obstruction of justice to unduly influence the investigation or those performing it.

Hard to decide.

Axios has the backdrop:

Trump: "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go"

So, unless you are going to make the claim that Trump considers Flynn to be an inanimate object, then we will agree he was talking about the investigation.

And regardless, it's still obstruction of justice to unduly influence the investigation or those performing it.
Sadly, the snowflakes are retreating back to the debunked obstruction claim that has already resulted in nothing but failure for the Democrats.

' I hope you can see your way clear' is not evidence of obstruction, is not the president ordering the director of the FBI to stop investigating Flynn.

If this had been obstruction the Democrats would have already try to impeach Trump over this. You are legal experience is being proven to be non-existent.

FAIL.

So, now Trump's personal lawyer is saying he wrote the tweet and not Trump. So it turns out that @realDonaldTrump is not really Donald Trump all the time. That does not seem very "real" to me.

I dont want you to shut up.

While you keep trying to make up your partisan delusional mind I will just keep kicking your / snowflake ass....

I think we can all be fairly certain that you are a 300 pound cheetoh-stained freak who has never kicked anyone's ass.
Thank you for the demonstration of how snowflakes can only launch false accusations and lies.

You pretty much have that response on a hot key, don't you? Clearly then, it's not the first time someone has made the educated guess that you are a cheetoh-stained slob hiding from his life on the internet.

Forum List

Back