Trump Admits to Obstructing Justice

No way, your posts are too stupid!!!! Wikipedia.....bwahahahahahahaaha

this is more likely your page........Sheep - Wikipedia

Uh oh, synthahol reported me, snowflake and a sheep.
Stop whining and get back on topic. Drumpf admits to obstruction of justice. Any thoughts?

obviously more than you, how does Trump say he "knew" Flynn lied equate to obstruction of justice? If I say I know you're gay, does that make it true?

Stop whining and get back on topic. Drumpf admits to obstruction of justice. Any thoughts?

Yes, where did he admit to that? When?

He supposedly tweeted it this morning, don't even know if that's true.

obviously more than you, how does Trump say he "knew" Flynn lied equate to obstruction of justice? If I say I know you're gay, does that make it true?

That's not relevant. The guilt of Flynn is not relevant to whether or not Trump obstructed justice. But thw fact that Trump perceived him as guilty of a crime adds a new dimension.

On Twitter, this morning. It would be a much bigger deal, if the world wasn't already desensitized to the shit show that is Donald Trump.

On Twitter, this morning. It would be a much bigger deal, if the world wasn't already desensitized to the shit show that is Donald Trump.

On Twitter, this morning.

This morning he tweeted, "I obstructed justice"?
Or was it something else?

What a laugh. He didn't say to comey "drop the investigation". He asked him to go lightly. Huuuge difference A difference you silly people ignore.

Now THAT is a great point.......Trump was asking Comey to charge Flynn with 12 years in prison instead of 20.........This is a BRILLIANT defense of Trump...LOL

(please don't breed.)

It doesnt equate by itself. However when paired with a request to Comer from Drumpf to drop the investigation, now we are talking obstruction. Obviously you dont know as much as you think you know.

In what Drumpf himself called official white house correspondence. His twitter account.

In what Drumpf himself called official white house correspondence. His twitter account.

What was the exact quote when he made his "admission"? When did he "admit"?

When he said he knew Flynn lied. Cant you read?

He supposedly tweeted it this morning, don't even know if that's true.
The tweet is in the OP, dumbass.

So when did he say it? Today? Yesterday?

When did he say he knew Flynn lied or when did he say he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI?

When did he say he knew Flynn lied or when did he say he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI?

When did he say he knew Flynn lied.

When did he say he knew Flynn lied.
Today he said he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI. I ask you again....are you having trouble reading?

Forum List

Back