Trump admits he backed Dr Oz for Senate seat because he called him a ‘healthy specimen’

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Donald Trump has admitted he backed Mehmet Oz for the vacant Pennsylvania Senate seat because the TV doctor once called him a “healthy specimen”.

In an interview with One America News, the former president revealed he had been swayed to support Dr Oz in the Republican primary due to flattering remarks.

“I know Oz for a long time and he’s been very nice to me over the years,” Mr Trump said. “And that, you know, influences you in all fairness. I’ve really liked him. I’ve been on his show.

“He always treated me well. He said I’m a very healthy specimen which I liked very much. He said ‘if you lost a couple of pounds that would be OK too’, but that’s alright.”

Mr Trump’s endorsement of the Turkish-American heart surgeon sealed his narrow win over

Donald Trump has admitted he backed Mehmet Oz for the vacant Pennsylvania Senate seat because the TV doctor once called him a “healthy specimen”.

In an interview with One America News, the former president revealed he had been swayed to support Dr Oz in the Republican primary due to flattering remarks.

“I know Oz for a long time and he’s been very nice to me over the years,” Mr Trump said. “And that, you know, influences you in all fairness. I’ve really liked him. I’ve been on his show.

“He always treated me well. He said I’m a very healthy specimen which I liked very much. He said ‘if you lost a couple of pounds that would be OK too’, but that’s alright.”

Mr Trump’s endorsement of the Turkish-American heart surgeon sealed his narrow win over
Oh my! Is that illegal?

Retard. Those were Rump's exact words. Prove me wrong. Go.

Sure they were. You fucking Nazis are totally broken.

1657498393153.png

He DIDNT say what you're saying

So Oz lied and Trump ate it up.

Trump's free to endorse anyone he wants to.

BTW, Oz won. 22 out of the 31 candidates Trump endorsed in 2022 have won. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back