Trump admits he backed Dr Oz for Senate seat because he called him a ‘healthy specimen’

if you arent offended then why the tantrum??
Tut...tut. Poor trumptard. Thinks everyone is like his fuhrer.

Nope, no tantrum here. In fact, I am delighted that your idiot douchebag picked someone based on superficiality.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Even a retard like you will get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Nope, no tantrum here. In fact, I am delighted that your idiot douchebag picked someone based on superficiality.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Even a retard like you will get it. Good luck. :itsok:
no,, youre having a tantrum,,

Donald Trump has admitted he backed Mehmet Oz for the vacant Pennsylvania Senate seat because the TV doctor once called him a “healthy specimen”.

In an interview with One America News, the former president revealed he had been swayed to support Dr Oz in the Republican primary due to flattering remarks.

“I know Oz for a long time and he’s been very nice to me over the years,” Mr Trump said. “And that, you know, influences you in all fairness. I’ve really liked him. I’ve been on his show.

“He always treated me well. He said I’m a very healthy specimen which I liked very much. He said ‘if you lost a couple of pounds that would be OK too’, but that’s alright.”

Mr Trump’s endorsement of the Turkish-American heart surgeon sealed his narrow win over
He repeated what doc oz said.

He did not say that was the reason to back him you jackwipe

I am so looking forward to your blubbering and meltdown in November and 2024. It's going to be epic, seeing you assholes curled up in your closets in a fetal position, sucking your thumbs, and crying yourselves to sleep. Just like 2016 all over again.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

I am so looking forward to your blubbering and meltdown in November and 2024. It's going to be epic, seeing you assholes curled up in your closets in a fetal position, sucking your thumbs, and crying yourselves to sleep. Just like 2016 all over again.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:
As opposed to what? Pretending we didn't lose, invading the Capitol, trying to capture legislatures, trying to hang the VP?

Yup, if we lose, we will be sad. But, unlike you retards, we won't go out and damage property or murder officials. We leave that to trumptards

As opposed to what? Pretending we didn't lose, invading the Capitol, trying to capture legislatures, trying to hang the VP?

Yup, if we lose, we will be sad. But, unlike you retards, we won't go out and damage property or murder officials. We leave that to trumptards

Don't give that shit. Damaging property, protesting, rioting, looting, assaulting, murdering, and burning was all you zipperheads did throughout 2020.

Trump is usually a good judge of character. Yes he made a mistake here, but it's only one.
Keep telling yourself that. Rump also supported David Perdue against Kemp. How did that turn out?

Now, the orange douche bag is supporting Herschel Walker. Let's see how that turns out!

Don't give that shit. Damaging property, protesting, rioting, looting, assaulting, murdering, and burning was all you zipperheads did throughout 2020.
LOL. The old standby. It's not me. It's you. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor retard. Hell of a come-back!

Just shows that for the orange douche bag, it's all about himself. Fuck the people and the best man to serve them.

Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused.
There are situations where the best man is not electable or worse than what is backed. The African American woman was interesting if she was true to her views. open to personal destruction for being newer and vetting not done.

Donald Trump has admitted he backed Mehmet Oz for the vacant Pennsylvania Senate seat because the TV doctor once called him a “healthy specimen”.

In an interview with One America News, the former president revealed he had been swayed to support Dr Oz in the Republican primary due to flattering remarks.

“I know Oz for a long time and he’s been very nice to me over the years,” Mr Trump said. “And that, you know, influences you in all fairness. I’ve really liked him. I’ve been on his show.

“He always treated me well. He said I’m a very healthy specimen which I liked very much. He said ‘if you lost a couple of pounds that would be OK too’, but that’s alright.”

Mr Trump’s endorsement of the Turkish-American heart surgeon sealed his narrow win over
Trump and Oz are both equally unfit to hold public office.

The right’s propensity for supporting candidates for Senate who are devoid of political experience and acumen – individuals ignorant of the law and sound public policy – is why Republicans are incapable of responsible governance.

Their support of the likes of Herschel Walker is further proof of the contempt conservatives have for responsible governance, yet another Republican candidate completely unfit to hold public office.

Trying to hang the VP?

The lies you Nazis tell.

1657546029514.png

When you lose in 2022, you'll riot.

You'll murder cops and civilians - as you've done in your Kristallnacht so far. You'll rape men and women - as you've done in your Kristallnacht. You'll loot, burn and destroy across the land as you have done in your Kristallnacht so far.

When/if you lose in 2024 - I expect you to engage in full on civil war. You will go to war because it will mean that you were not able to engage in widescale fraud to take the election and it will spell the end of your Reich.

Trying to hang the VP?

The lies you Nazis tell.

View attachment 668864

When you lose in 2022, you'll riot.

You'll murder cops and civilians - as you've done in your Kristallnacht so far. You'll rape men and women - as you've done in your Kristallnacht. You'll loot, burn and destroy across the land as you have done in your Kristallnacht so far.

When/if you lose in 2024 - I expect you to engage in full on civil war. You will go to war because it will mean that you were not able to engage in widescale fraud to take the election and it will spell the end of your Reich.
LOL. We lost with Gore when the SC selected Bush. We lost with Hillary. Were we upset? Sure. Did we riot? Of course not. We are not Nazis like the Repub party.

Keep putting up stupid pictures. Will not change the fact that you were traitors who wanted to hang a member of your own party because he wanted to do the right thing. Nothing will ever ever change that fact.

Let me know if you still confused, retard. :itsok:

Trump and Oz are both equally unfit to hold public office.

The right’s propensity for supporting candidates for Senate who are devoid of political experience and acumen – individuals ignorant of the law and sound public policy – is why Republicans are incapable of responsible governance.

Their support of the likes of Herschel Walker is further proof of the contempt conservatives have for responsible governance, yet another Republican candidate completely unfit to hold public office.
You are unfit to have any say about that.

Forum List

Back