Trump Administration Sought Billions In Cuts to Programs Aimed At Fighting Ukraine Corruption

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Another Trump lie exploded.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-p...ruption-ukraine-abroad/?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

The Trump administration has sought repeatedly to cut foreign aid programs tasked with combating corruption in Ukraine and elsewhere overseas, White House budget documents show, despite recent claims from President Trump and his administration that they have been singularly concerned with fighting corruption in Ukraine.

<snip>

“I don’t care about politics, but I do care about corruption. And this whole thing is about corruption,” Trump told reporters earlier this month when discussing the Ukraine issue. “This whole thing — this whole thing is about corruption.”

"Quick! Launch the tu quoques, red herrings, and straw man army!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-p...ruption-ukraine-abroad/?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

The Trump administration has sought repeatedly to cut foreign aid programs tasked with combating corruption in Ukraine and elsewhere overseas, White House budget documents show, despite recent claims from President Trump and his administration that they have been singularly concerned with fighting corruption in Ukraine.

<snip>

“I don’t care about politics, but I do care about corruption. And this whole thing is about corruption,” Trump told reporters earlier this month when discussing the Ukraine issue. “This whole thing — this whole thing is about corruption.”

Good God! We were spending "billions" to combat corruption in Ukraine?!!!

No wonder he wanted to cut it.

<snip>

You forgot Orange man bad. . .

iu

No one cares man, no one cares. So he saves some money. And?

I suppose you think the best way to make "education" better is throw more money at it?

You know, there is a correlation between corruption and money? :71:

There were "billions in the budget" to "fight corruption" in a foreign country???

Clearly, those "billions" never did JACK....

Sincerely,

Hunter Biden

1. Why should we spend billions to fight corruption in a foreign country?
2. They just elected an anti-corruption president so we don't need to spend those billions.
3. Those billions were likely going to create more corruption.
4. Use those billions to BUILD THAT WALL! :banana:

If we were spending "billions" fighting corruption in a foreign land, what is wrong with asking said country to investigate clear corruption by Joe Biden??

Democrats love to steal.

Democrats hate it when their stealing is INVESTIGATED....

<snip>

The more corruption in Ukraine, the more Russia can f&ck with them.

The former Cocksucker in Chief used every single Federal "spending" act to steal as much as possible.... and did, and got away with it because the post 1998 GOP was 100% in on it with the Cocksucker in Chief....

"I will not investigate the Obama Administration" = Jeff Sessions upon being sworn in as AG

Democrats be like. . . . let me explain to Republicans what corruption is. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

7a8df5a4b4246b9f46de5beca218d011.jpg

So is Trump fighting corruption or not?

That's his lame defense for his actions in Ukraine...and yet...he doesn't seem to care about corruption at all unless he can usie it (or the insinuation of it) politically

So is Trump fighting corruption or not?

HMMMl, good question.

Trump asked for an INVESTIGATION.....

You want the Bidens to just keep the money without an investigation.....

Which one of you is "against corruption?"

LOL!!!

The Democratic Party is one giant kleptocratic racket....

Forum List

Back