Trump Administration Admits Defeat on COVID-19, Surrenders as Failures

We can’t control it.
We aren’t even going to try.
You’ll have to live with it.
Have some hydroxychloroquine.

LOL Its a pandemic shit for brains. No one can control it and its useless to try. If they had a vaccine then they would have something to work with. Vaccines take years to develop.

So everyone will have to live with it around the world until there is a vaccine.

Anyone with two working brain cells can figure it out. Guess you only have one and it doesn't work.

Obama/Biden controlled H1N1 and Ebola.

I guess they were just better men.

Hahahahahahahahahaha controlled viruses......yes gods from Olympus....hahahahahahahahaha what a dork.

Yup. I'm laughing right alongside you. The dumbass thinks a virus can be controlled. Barry/Biden did a lousy job with H1N1 and Ebola which weren't in the same ballpark at the Chinese virus.

Gotta laugh at the dumbass.

You're fucked in the head, con. Only two people died in the U.S. from ebola and neither one contracted the disease here. Obama helped prevent the spread of ebola; which quickly faded from the nation's consciousness. H1N1 infected some 61 million people in the U.S. and killed about 12,500. Compare that to COVID which has infected almost 9 million cases and killed about 230,500.

I'd say you proved my point. 230,500 to 12,500. Just proves there is no cure for the Chinese virus. Ebola and H1N1 were nothing compared to it.

Thanks.

There is no vaccine or cure for ebola. It was minimized by containment. The vaccine for Swine flu took half a year to get to the public. Impeached Trump has failed on both resolutions.

But the states with Gestapo governors and face diapers and laid off employees have higher mortality rates than the states who listened to the President.

Not currently. The latest highest rates span red and blue states.

Do I have to repeat all the ACTUAL mortality rates for you, yet again, with the actual statistics are do you simply want to parrot all the misinformation from your propaganda factory?

Per capita deaths per million from yesterday...

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

For what period? Missouri has a total of 2909 deaths and a total of 176,284 cases making their mortality rate 1.6%, among the nation's lowest. Are you wackos trying again to take single day metrics and make them into headlines to fool the lemmings? I think you arrrreee!! And North Dakota, really? 456 total deaths in 37,719 cases or a 1.2% mortality rate....1.2%!!!! And you put this on your Horrible Covid Hot Spot areas? Hahahahahahahahaha you libbers are comical.

"For what period?"

LOL

I identified the period in my post. :eusa_doh:

We can’t control it.

LOL Its a pandemic shit for brains. No one can control it and its useless to try. If they had a vaccine then they would have something to work with. Vaccines take years to develop.

So everyone will have to live with it around the world until there is a vaccine.

Anyone with two working brain cells can figure it out. Guess you only have one and it doesn't work.

Hahahahahahahahahaha controlled viruses......yes gods from Olympus....hahahahahahahahaha what a dork.

Yup. I'm laughing right alongside you. The dumbass thinks a virus can be controlled. Barry/Biden did a lousy job with H1N1 and Ebola which weren't in the same ballpark at the Chinese virus.

You're fucked in the head, con. Only two people died in the U.S. from ebola and neither one contracted the disease here. Obama helped prevent the spread of ebola; which quickly faded from the nation's consciousness. H1N1 infected some 61 million people in the U.S. and killed about 12,500. Compare that to COVID which has infected almost 9 million cases and killed about 230,500.

I'd say you proved my point. 230,500 to 12,500. Just proves there is no cure for the Chinese virus. Ebola and H1N1 were nothing compared to it.

Thanks.

There is no vaccine or cure for ebola. It was minimized by containment. The vaccine for Swine flu took half a year to get to the public. Impeached Trump has failed on both resolutions.

But the states with Gestapo governors and face diapers and laid off employees have higher mortality rates than the states who listened to the President.

Do I have to repeat all the ACTUAL mortality rates for you, yet again, with the actual statistics are do you simply want to parrot all the misinformation from your propaganda factory?

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

For what period? Missouri has a total of 2909 deaths and a total of 176,284 cases making their mortality rate 1.6%, among the nation's lowest. Are you wackos trying again to take single day metrics and make them into headlines to fool the lemmings? I think you arrrreee!! And North Dakota, really? 456 total deaths in 37,719 cases or a 1.2% mortality rate....1.2%!!!! And you put this on your Horrible Covid Hot Spot areas? Hahahahahahahahaha you libbers are comical.

"For what period?"

LOL

Yes I thought I misread, even a brainless meathead liberal would not try to quote results from a single day now would they?

LOL

Riiight, because in your conservative brain, a state that's a hotspot now isn't really a hotspot now since they weren't a hotspot early on. :eusa_doh:

No, because I figured an ubereducated liberal elitist like you would know its not even close to be statistically accurate.....like using the popular vote to prove one of your whiny points or something. And really, North Dakota? Hahahahahahahahaha what a weenie.

LOL

Uh, no, it's not insignificant. I posted the states with the highest death levels per capita. I don't expect you to like it; they're mostly red states.

They all have the lowest mortality rates in the country, except for Illinois of course. Plus a single day of results is as meaningless as a candidate for president who wears diapers.

Again, they don't currently have the lowest mortality rates. You can ignore this all you want, but your avoidance is not going to alter reality...

And by "diaper," you mean this...?

201006-trumpmask-editorial.jpg

Sure they have the lowest mortality rates do we have to post all the actual stats to counter your fake ones...all the time? And the President wears his mask to set an example but doesn't hide in his basement like Depends Joe.

Now you're lying as I posted nothing fake and backed what I posted with links to worldometers.info and Foxnews.

As far as Impeached Trump, so you admit he wears a diaper on his face. Is that to catch the shit he verbally spews?

He wears it to appease the left.

rotfl-gif.288736

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

Yes I thought I misread, even a brainless meathead liberal would not try to quote results from a single day now would they?

LOL

Riiight, because in your conservative brain, a state that's a hotspot now isn't really a hotspot now since they weren't a hotspot early on. :eusa_doh:

No, because I figured an ubereducated liberal elitist like you would know its not even close to be statistically accurate.....like using the popular vote to prove one of your whiny points or something. And really, North Dakota? Hahahahahahahahaha what a weenie.

LOL

Uh, no, it's not insignificant. I posted the states with the highest death levels per capita. I don't expect you to like it; they're mostly red states.

They all have the lowest mortality rates in the country, except for Illinois of course. Plus a single day of results is as meaningless as a candidate for president who wears diapers.

Again, they don't currently have the lowest mortality rates. You can ignore this all you want, but your avoidance is not going to alter reality...

Sure they have the lowest mortality rates do we have to post all the actual stats to counter your fake ones...all the time? And the President wears his mask to set an example but doesn't hide in his basement like Depends Joe.

Now you're lying as I posted nothing fake and backed what I posted with links to worldometers.info and Foxnews.

As far as Impeached Trump, so you admit he wears a diaper on his face. Is that to catch the shit he verbally spews?

The numbers I post are straight from Worldmeters......go there and look

Which is where I got my figures.

I took straight deaths per million of population, not any further per capita calculation, from the start of the virus. Of course NJ and NY are the absolute worst anyone knows that they are worse than many countries.

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

The wizard may still have a brain left for you in Oz......

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

NJ at 7.0%, NY 6.4%, Mass at 7.6%, Connecticut at 6.9% these are the highest in the country

Not currently, they're not. You're posting old data going back as far as March. Currently, the states I posted are experiencing the most incidents of COVID-19 and related deaths. Ignoring reality doesn't help you.

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

NJ at 7.0%, NY 6.4%, Mass at 7.6%, Connecticut at 6.9% these are the highest in the country

Not currently, they're not. You're posting old data going back as far as March. Currently, the states I posted are experiencing the most incidents of COVID-19 and related deaths. Ignoring reality doesn't help you.

Oh I see......so taking any snapshot of the actual breadth of data, even a single day, is more accurate than measuring all the data collected across the length of time the virus has been active. Well I know this.....anytime you try to tell me that North Dakota has become a "hotspot", even closely compared to the murderous states of NY or NJ, then you have fallen completely off your flat earth.

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

Will he make me laugh at you too for posting such absolute nonsense?

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

Well you libbers do hate facts, and you often laugh at them

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

Oh I see......so taking any snapshot of the actual breadth of data, even a single day, is more accurate than measuring all the data collected across the length of time the virus has been active. Well I know this.....anytime you try to tell me that North Dakota has become a "hotspot", even closely compared to the murderous states of NY or NJ, then you have fallen completely off your flat earth.

I understand, you want to ignore how badly the virus is spreading now by blending current data with old data. That tactic fails you because states are smarter than you and know they have to take action now and not ignore reality or try to fog it with data from March and April which is not at all reflective now.

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

New York, New Jersey......mortality rates at 6.4% and 7.0%, .....Massachusetts 6.6%, Connecticut 6.9%,

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

Hospital ships on the way to North Dakota! Medical people being asked to hurry to the country's Covid hotspot 40th in cases and 43rd in deaths! Governor Cuomo on his way to save the day!

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

No, I laugh at you, not facts. Have you forgotten already? You posted Impeached Trump wears a diaper on his face. :lmao:

Even worse for you, you think he wears a diaper on his face to appease the left.

rotfl-gif.288736

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

No, I laugh at you, not facts. Have you forgotten already? You posted Impeached Trump wears a diaper on his face. :lmao:

Even worse for you, you think he wears a diaper on his face to appease the left.

rotfl-gif.288736

Why else would he wear one, he already had the flu.

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

I understand, you want to ignore how badly the virus is spreading now by blending current data with old data. That tactic fails you because states are smarter than you and know they have to take action now and not ignore reality or try to fog it with data from March and April which is not at all reflective now.

The virus will "spread" as long as people keep getting tested and likely long after there is a vaccine. So what? Severe case rates are way down and overall death rates too. Its the flu.

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

Why else would he wear one, he already had the flu.

When did he have the flu?

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

LOL

The virus will "spread" as long as people keep getting tested and likely long after there is a vaccine. So what? Severe case rates are way down and overall death rates too. Its the flu.

So if we stop testing, it will stop spreading?

Forum List

Back