Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

Nothing shows more ignorance or delusion more than when you post BS that violent riots were allowed to happen.
They were allowed to happen

in seattle the police were told to stand down

in st louis the police and fire dept did nothing
I guess you wanted to just gun them all down???? To say they did nothing is the typical lie we expect from Trumpettes.

How weak. You can't defend this stupid cows attempt to have her little party, so now it's about shooting protesters. Well, running them over is affective to.

Basically, the mentally ill president is punishing the citizens of minnesota for not mostly voting for him in 2016. There is no mystery to the mentally ill president..no hidden, diabolical plans. Think of the most shallow, petty, narcissistic reasons for trumps actions, and you have found his motives.
how so? you all voted for the trash that lead your state, how is that trump's fault?

and that's precisely why trump is the most corrupt president and admin in all of our history!!! SAD

sad he's such a creep!
The governor did NOTHING to control the riots. If MAINE wants to send aid to Minnesota, that's your business, not ours

TRUMP DID NOTHING TO END THE RIOTS, AND MUCH TO PROVOKE AND INFLAME THEM. THEN HE BLAMES THE GOVERNORS.

TRUMP IS AN ABJECT FAILURE AS A NATIONAL LEADERS.
Obama?

Obama was one of the best leaders the country has ever seen. That you fools continue to deny it, shows how clueless you really are.

Saved the world's economy. Best economic numbers since the Great Depressions.

I guess you figure none of us lived through the Obama/Biden years eh ?? Now stop your lying.
Eviudebntly not.

The mere idea you think Trump is a better President than Obama is proof of what a fucking idiot you are.

When the second quarter numbers come out, it will be official. We are in the Trump Recessiomn. Wow, ain't thart making America Great, right?
You think somebody is do dumb that you can spout you stupid bullcrap here, and think that people just eat it up. Wrong!!!!

Everybody knows that Trump created millions of job's just like he said he would, and how Obama and company was clueless at how to do it. You remember his idiot response in regards to Trump saying "what's he going to do, wave his magic wand" ? Those jobs ain't coming back ??.... How many times did we hear that stupid bullcrap ?? You know about the Jobs that weren't coming back, yeah you remember that don't you ? I remember him campaigning, and working out deals during his campaign with corporation's looking to come back if the conditions were right once elected. It's bad he made Obama and Biden look so impotent once he got the ball rolling, but that's the facts.

We know for a fact that you are you are gullible fool who actually believes this shit. Trump did NOTHING during the campaign but bloviate about what he was going to do.

I remember him going to Carrier to cut a deal with them. He paid $7 million dollars to Carrier to save 800 jobs. $8,750 per job. Paying companies big bucks to leave jobs where they are doesn't work out well. Canada paid $20 million to GM to keep jobs in Oshawa. Two years later the jobs moved to Mexico. GM kept the jobs in Canada long enough to fulfill the contractual obligations for the $20 mill, and then they left.

The jobs at Carrier are still on shaky ground, and things are going badly. Workers feel that Carrier pulled a bait and switch. Trump really didn't save their jobs, and the company is going to leave anyway.

Trump has not succeeded in bring more jobs back than he continues to lose. I found this article from 2018, but Trump's numbers don't look very good.

Not only do Obama's job creation numbers leave Trump's in the dust, but Trump's job creation slowed from the moment he took office. Manufacturing rose in the first 30 months, and has been in decline ever since Trump started his tariff war.

Manufacturing was back to 2009 levels BEFORE the pandemic hit. The manufacturing sector was already in recession when the pandemic hit.

Taxpayers supporting business. Capitalism baby!! Don't you love it? Nothing beats capitalistic welfare programs for businesses.

Not that Biden won't lead us down that same path just as Obama did.

I hope Biden leads us down a path similar to Obama's. Trump had led us ingo yet another recession & yet more debt. Just like GW Bush did.

And Obama left us with more debt than Bush and whoever comes after Trump will pile on more debt. Democrats and Republicans know that giving and spending buys votes. So, they follow along. Most Americans like free everything but fail to reason that taxes and unstable financial future is the cost.

Nothing shows more ignorance or delusion more than when you post BS that violent riots were allowed to happen.

I guess you wanted to just gun them all down???? To say they did nothing is the typical lie we expect from Trumpettes.
fire hoses? sound vibration forcing (LRAD)? many ways without bullets, block streets.

Last edited:
I guess you wanted to just gun them all down????
Yes, that's exactly what the cult wants.
or

QUOTE="jc456, post: 25072936, member: 46512"]

fire hoses? sound vibration forcing (LRAD)? many ways without bullets, block streets.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Seattle at the beginning were able to keep them under control with just flash bangs. The crowd was kept under control. The mayor of Seattle then told police not to do anything.

The stupidity of your answer is just mind numbing, I think you are a GOP plant pretending to be a Democrat, to make Democrats look dumb, that is the only thing that explains how fucking stupid your comments are.

and that's precisely why trump is the most corrupt president and admin in all of our history!!! SAD

sad he's such a creep!
The governor did NOTHING to control the riots. If MAINE wants to send aid to Minnesota, that's your business, not ours

TRUMP DID NOTHING TO END THE RIOTS, AND MUCH TO PROVOKE AND INFLAME THEM. THEN HE BLAMES THE GOVERNORS.

TRUMP IS AN ABJECT FAILURE AS A NATIONAL LEADERS.
Obama?

Obama was one of the best leaders the country has ever seen. That you fools continue to deny it, shows how clueless you really are.

Saved the world's economy. Best economic numbers since the Great Depressions.

I guess you figure none of us lived through the Obama/Biden years eh ?? Now stop your lying.
Eviudebntly not.

The mere idea you think Trump is a better President than Obama is proof of what a fucking idiot you are.

When the second quarter numbers come out, it will be official. We are in the Trump Recessiomn. Wow, ain't thart making America Great, right?
You think somebody is do dumb that you can spout you stupid bullcrap here, and think that people just eat it up. Wrong!!!!

Everybody knows that Trump created millions of job's just like he said he would, and how Obama and company was clueless at how to do it. You remember his idiot response in regards to Trump saying "what's he going to do, wave his magic wand" ? Those jobs ain't coming back ??.... How many times did we hear that stupid bullcrap ?? You know about the Jobs that weren't coming back, yeah you remember that don't you ? I remember him campaigning, and working out deals during his campaign with corporation's looking to come back if the conditions were right once elected. It's bad he made Obama and Biden look so impotent once he got the ball rolling, but that's the facts.

We know for a fact that you are you are gullible fool who actually believes this shit. Trump did NOTHING during the campaign but bloviate about what he was going to do.

I remember him going to Carrier to cut a deal with them. He paid $7 million dollars to Carrier to save 800 jobs. $8,750 per job. Paying companies big bucks to leave jobs where they are doesn't work out well. Canada paid $20 million to GM to keep jobs in Oshawa. Two years later the jobs moved to Mexico. GM kept the jobs in Canada long enough to fulfill the contractual obligations for the $20 mill, and then they left.

The jobs at Carrier are still on shaky ground, and things are going badly. Workers feel that Carrier pulled a bait and switch. Trump really didn't save their jobs, and the company is going to leave anyway.

Trump has not succeeded in bring more jobs back than he continues to lose. I found this article from 2018, but Trump's numbers don't look very good.

Not only do Obama's job creation numbers leave Trump's in the dust, but Trump's job creation slowed from the moment he took office. Manufacturing rose in the first 30 months, and has been in decline ever since Trump started his tariff war.

Manufacturing was back to 2009 levels BEFORE the pandemic hit. The manufacturing sector was already in recession when the pandemic hit.

Taxpayers supporting business. Capitalism baby!! Don't you love it? Nothing beats capitalistic welfare programs for businesses.

Not that Biden won't lead us down that same path just as Obama did.

I hope Biden leads us down a path similar to Obama's. Trump had led us ingo yet another recession & yet more debt. Just like GW Bush did.
Biden isn't leading anyone anywhere. He will do as he is instructed by his handlers.

Seattle at the beginning were able to keep them under control with just flash bangs. The crowd was kept under control. The mayor of Seattle then told police not to do anything.

The stupidity of your answer is just mind numbing, I think you are a GOP plant pretending to be a Democrat, to make Democrats look dumb, that is the only thing that explains how fucking stupid your comments are.
cbs morning stated they all now have sound vibration to keep people at bay. where was that? LRAD

Thats whats wrong with the whole hippy democrat mayors and their summer of love

the dems failed to protect their city

Thats whats wrong with the whole hippy democrat mayors and their summer of love

the dems failed to protect their city
funny how much utopia actually costs.

then what?
I think most of them want some form of marxism
they should move to a country with it then. then they can tell us how they enjoyed the experience. they don't do history, so tough for them to know that it's failed everywhere that's attempted to use it. they are indeed the me society, only about them. defeats all purpose of society. so that then tells me they just hate a society.

Well, running them over is affective to
Yes, very effective at removing the violent racist drivers from society when they are jailed.

No, not violent or racist at all. Not when someone is just trying to get where they are going, and a bunch of white rich brats and BLM morons pile on the car threatening to kill whomever is driving, no, that's called fearing for your life after being locked in your house for two months watching the world burn and not wanting to end up on the news . If protesters don't want to get hit, then they need to stay out of the road. It's that simple.

Yes, very effective at removing the violent racist drivers from society when they are jailed.
What is racist about defending yourself from violent protesters?
one is supposed to be submissive to them. it's the demofk kkkers way. listen to them or you're racist.

They use the old Clayton Williams line,

'rape victims should relax and enjoy it,’

Last edited:

Forum List

Back