Trump accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
63735146.jpg

Yep, that's what Ivana swore to under oath.

The ex-wife of a billionaire says while having sex with Trump while married he made her feel 'violated' .... and desperate Dems now try to argue suddenly that Trump is a 'sexually harassing, raping, adulterous Clinton'?!

:lmao:

I wondered how long it would take before the Lib smear machine would try to 'Herman Cain' Trump....

(Libs had accusers coming out of the woodwork against Cain....until he pulled out of the race. After that the women disappeared, the accusations went away, and the media never mentioned Cain again.)

Libs need to leave the false accusations of a sexual harasser, rapist, and adulterer out of the 2016 election. We already have a real one, and he wants to be the 1st male 1st Lady in US history!

The ex-wife of a billionaire says while having sex with Trump while married he made her feel 'violated' .... and desperate Dems now try to argue suddenly that Trump is a 'sexually harassing, raping, adulterous Clinton'?!

:lmao:

I wondered how long it would take before the Lib smear machine would try to 'Herman Cain' Trump....

(Libs had accusers coming out of the woodwork against Cain....until he pulled out of the race. After that the women disappeared, the accusations went away, and the media never mentioned Cain again.)

Libs need to leave the false accusations of a sexual harasser, rapist, and adulterer out of the 2016 election. We already have a real one, and he wants to be the 1st male 1st Lady in US history!

Funny. You left out all the juicy parts of her sworn deposition. Please allow me to refresh you:

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

More: Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

'You can't rape your spouse': Trump in new sex attack scandal after his lawyer offers outrageous defense against ex-wife Ivana's claims he 'violated' her
  • Article in the Daily Beast revisits allegations against presidential candidate made during his divorce from first wife during early 1990s
  • In a deposition Ivana Trump said that tycoon 'raped' her after becoming angry because of an operation done by her plastic surgeon
  • She later backed away from the wording and said it wasn’t rape in any criminal sense but instead said she felt 'violated' during the 1989 encounter
  • Special counsel for Trump Organization reportedly told Daily Beast in defense of his boss that husbands can't rape their wives
  • Counsel Michael Cohen quoted as threatening to sue the news outlet and ruin reporter's career for bringing the rape allegations back up
  • 'This is an event that has been widely reported on in the past, it is old news and it never happened,' a Trump spokesman said Monday night
The divorce was ultimately granted on Trump's 'cruel and inhuman treatment' of his wife. She is legally barred from speaking about the marriage without his permission.

Read more: Ivana once claimed Donald Trump 'violated' her in violent sex attack

So, the divorce was granted on Trump's "cruel and inhuman treatment" of his wife - and she is legally barred from speaking about the marriage without his permission. Holy shit - Trump still owns her.

Vigilante, your childish attempts at deflection and diversion cannot protect Adolf Trump. You will be overwhelmed in the coming year.

Wow...THIS is a deflection...an IMPEACHED president that LIED before court, lost his Law lisc. was fined $250,000 and SETTLED OUT OF COURT an $850,000 settlement to PAULA JONES! ..And Ivana's DENIAL of any wrongdoing...BUT I'll continue to piost these little Clintonisms EVERY FUCKING TIME you leftist scum bags post this bullshit! I just LOVE bitch slapping Squaw Pussy!

Vigilante, your childish attempts at deflection and diversion cannot protect Adolf Trump. You will be overwhelmed in the coming year.

Wow...THIS is a deflection...an IMPEACHED president that LIED before court, lost his Law lisc. was fined $250,000 and SETTLED OUT OF COURT an $850,000 settlement to PAULA JONES! ..And Ivana's DENIAL of any wrongdoing...BUT I'll continue to piost these little Clintonisms EVERY FUCKING TIME you leftist scum bags post this bullshit! I just LOVE bitch slapping Squaw Pussy!

Yeah, just keep ignoring the facts. Ivana was granted a divorce based on Trump's "cruel and inhuman" treatment. I suspect that was based on her sworn violent rape deposition.

And Bill Clinton did a $850K SETTLEMENT on Paula Jones SEXUAL HARASSMENT CASE, LOST his law lisc, and was FINED $250,000 for LYING to the court.... BESIDES ALL the other women! And You Squaw Pussy think Ivana's DENIAL isn't real! You are a fucking loser!

7739pKr.jpg

And Bill Clinton did a $850K SETTLEMENT on Paula Jones SEXUAL HARASSMENT CASE, LOST his law lisc, and was FINED $250,000 for LYING to the court.... BESIDES ALL the other women! And You Squaw Pussy think Ivana's DENIAL isn't real! You are a fucking loser!

7739pKr.jpg

Why do you keep lying about Bill Clinton?

Yeah, just keep ignoring the facts. Ivana was granted a divorce based on Trump's "cruel and inhuman" treatment. I suspect that was based on her sworn violent rape deposition.

Trump is a great example of Repub morality. The Baggers must be very proud!

7739pKr.jpg

I Lie just slightly LESS than you do! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

7739pKr.jpg

Vigilante is advocating that we live under Sharia law now.

Trump is a great example of Repub morality. The Baggers must be very proud!

But NOT A WORD from this HYPOCRITE OR MORALS about Blow Job Clinton and HIS EXPLOITS.... Thanks Gimy!

7739pKr.jpg

Vigilante is advocating that we live under Sharia law now.

You LIE, and that is another thread! But YOU ALWAYS LIE, YOU can't help it, you're a lefty, Anti-American tool!

7739pKr.jpg

Washington Redskin, why do you continue to give slick willy fellatio??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back