Trump Accomplishments in First 28 Days

You forgot that he also managed to spark multiple national and international protests against him and his actions, suffer through embarrassing administrative fumbles, get denied by the justice department, fray ties with some of our close allies, and begin a war on our free media.

Hell he was doing that before he was elected, his ability to piss off regressives is one of his best traits.

So polluting our streams and rivers and gutting the endangered species act is a something you're proud of Trump doing?
You people are sick and should be put in a strait jacket in a padded room.

You got a link for your claim that he gutted the endangered species act? I'd be interested is seeing that.

Interesting to note that virtually all of the liberal responses take two avenues:

1) Obama did better

2) Trump hurt my feelings

Interesting to note that virtually all of the liberal responses take two avenues:

1) Obama did better

Well Trump's done less than Obama at this point and has, in fact, hurt many people's feelings. People have burned shit down because of him after all.

You should have made a note that you don't want Trump's first 28 days to be critiqued by anyone or be compared to anyone else when you wrote the OP.

1) Obama did better

Well Trump's done less than Obama at this point and has, in fact, hurt many people's feelings. People have burned shit down because of him after all.

You should have made a note that you don't want Trump's first 28 days to be critiqued by anyone or be compared to anyone else when you wrote the OP.

I disagree. They have not burned things down because of what he did.

They have burned things down for two reasons - 1) because of what they were told he did, and 2) because they got paid.

I have no problem with comparisons ---- lies and mischaracterizations, on the other hand ....

In mid February 2009, Obama's ratings were at 65%.......Fake news orange boy's is at 39%.....LOL

1) Obama did better

They have burned things down for two reasons - 1) because of what they were told he did, and 2) because they got paid.

I have no problem with comparisons ---- lies and mischaracterizations, on the other hand ....
I replied to 2 other posts of yours before this one. Stop conveniently ignoring them, reply, and maybe I'll consider responding to your stupid rehashing that hundreds of thousands of protesters are paid by some conspiracy.

1) Obama did better

I replied to 2 other posts of yours before this one. Stop conveniently ignoring them, reply, and maybe I'll consider responding to your stupid rehashing that hundreds of thousands of protesters are paid by some conspiracy.

I saw all 3 of your posts, and have decided that ignoring two of them, rather than embarrassing you, was the gentlemanly thing to do.

The third one (#24) squeaked in under the wire, and I responded to it in Post 25.

Frankly, I don't care whether you "... consider responding to your stupid rehashing that hundreds of thousands of protesters are paid by some conspiracy ... " or not. I didn't claim that ALL the 'protesters' were paid - in fact, I put them in two different categories - those who got paid and those were just plain stupid enough to be misled.

I'm assuming you didn't make any money on the deal ... so I guess we know which category you belong in (kinda explains the other two posts)

1) Obama did better

I saw all 3 of your posts, and have decided that ignoring two of them, rather than embarrassing you, was the gentlemanly thing to do.

The third one (#24) squeaked in under the wire, and I responded to it in Post 25.

Frankly, I don't care whether you "... consider responding to your stupid rehashing that hundreds of thousands of protesters are paid by some conspiracy ... " or not. I didn't claim that ALL the 'protesters' were paid - in fact, I put them in two different categories - those who got paid and those were just plain stupid enough to be misled.

I'm assuming you didn't make any money on the deal ... so I guess we know which category you belong in (kinda explains the other two posts)
So you had no response. Thanks for confirming. :rolleyes:

1) Obama did better

Leave it to a regressive to make excuses for their beloved criminals. LMAO

1) Obama did better

So you had no response. Thanks for confirming. :rolleyes:

Oh,I responded - you just didn't understand the response.

Donald's biggest accomplishment was to break the all-time record for lies told by a new President and became the fastest President to be labeled as a tyrant. In addition, he has been the fastest President to turn the White House in chaos and broken the record for lowest approval ratings and highest disapproval ratings.= during his first month in office.

Ahhh, to be so sadly misinformed.

Trump just set the record for the most improvement in his approval ratings in the first month. But, you didn't know that, did you? You were comfortable trying to mislead everybody by using outdated, and now inaccurate information that served your political agenda.
I am aware that one poll has him doing good and all the rest have him reaching the lowest rates in history for a new President. The poll that has him doing well is notorious for favoring Republicans and being inaccurate. That is the one trump and you rely on.
Exactly. It's Raggamuffin. Whenever a righty needs some good news they head on over to Rasmussen to keep them warm at night.
Gallup, the standard bearer for approval ratings has him at 41%. Lowest first month rating for a president ever.

Exactly. It's Raggamuffin. Whenever a righty needs some good news they head on over to Rasmussen to keep them warm at night.

Bear in mind that Rasmussen never polls ANY cell phones concentrating, instead, on the same set of non-random land lines for their polling. In other words, Rasmussen ONLY polls who they consider to be "likely voters" which turn out to be the older, more conservative same set of citizens over and over.

Donald's biggest accomplishment was to break the all-time record for lies told by a new President and became the fastest President to be labeled as a tyrant. In addition, he has been the fastest President to turn the White House in chaos and broken the record for lowest approval ratings and highest disapproval ratings.= during his first month in office.

Ahhh, to be so sadly misinformed.

Trump just set the record for the most improvement in his approval ratings in the first month. But, you didn't know that, did you? You were comfortable trying to mislead everybody by using outdated, and now inaccurate information that served your political agenda.
I am aware that one poll has him doing good and all the rest have him reaching the lowest rates in history for a new President. The poll that has him doing well is notorious for favoring Republicans and being inaccurate. That is the one trump and you rely on.
Gallup, the standard bearer for approval ratings has him at 41%. Lowest first month rating for a president ever.
The new PEW Research poll has him at 39%.

Forum List

Back