Trump accomplishes mission in N. Korea

Trump?

The dumbest, piece of shit POTUS in US history.

He makes some big deal about a deal that benefits ONLY North Korea and China.

'China and North Korea are the clear winners from the Trump-Kim summit, while U.S. allies South Korea and Japan emerged the losers.'

Go deeper: How North Korea's neighbors fared in the Trump-Kim summit

Trump...what a lowlife, man child, cry baby, trust-fund idiot. There are dogs running around Washington with more wisdom than this scumbag.

And you Trumpbots actually admit to looking up to this piece of excrement?

LOLOL...that speaks VOLUMES about you.

And you Trumpbots who think I hate the guy? Guess again. I pity the lowlife, son-of-a-bitch. You were the fucking morons who voted him into power. It's your fault that America is the laughing stock of the world...not Trump's.
All of us with properly working brains knew he was nothing but a con artist...a stupid, lowlife, con artist. But you dip shits fell for it.
I pity the whole bunch of you.
lol...all cuz ya ran hillary...too late now, gotta pay for that ignorance and arrogance...your misery is my only solace.

Typical Trumpbot. Assumes everyone who did not vote for Trump MUST have voted for Hillary.

Pathetic.

Guess again pal. I have never voted for either Dem or Rep in my ENTIRE LIFE. And I probably never will..both major parties are beyond pathetic.

And misery?

LOL...can't you stop being wrong?

I am not miserable about Trump being POTUS. I find it amusing. But it's not my problem. You see, I was raised in America...but my mother was Canadian and my father was British. I can live in any one of those three countries.
And I presently go back and forth between Canada and America. Plus, I am financially self sufficient (not rich - just self-sufficient). As I watch America go down the toilet under Trump...I can just go and live in Canada or Britain until his pathetic term is over.
I feel badly for the people Trump is slowly destroying. But it's not my fault or my problem.

But miserable? Don't make me laugh.

Next time...try not making so many ridiculous assumpions...you won't sound so staggeringly ignorant.

Ta ta.

Trump?

The dumbest, piece of shit POTUS in US history.

He makes some big deal about a deal that benefits ONLY North Korea and China.

'China and North Korea are the clear winners from the Trump-Kim summit, while U.S. allies South Korea and Japan emerged the losers.'

Go deeper: How North Korea's neighbors fared in the Trump-Kim summit

Trump...what a lowlife, man child, cry baby, trust-fund idiot. There are dogs running around Washington with more wisdom than this scumbag.

And you Trumpbots actually admit to looking up to this piece of excrement?

LOLOL...that speaks VOLUMES about you.

And you Trumpbots who think I hate the guy? Guess again. I pity the lowlife, son-of-a-bitch. You were the fucking morons who voted him into power. It's your fault that America is the laughing stock of the world...not Trump's.
All of us with properly working brains knew he was nothing but a con artist...a stupid, lowlife, con artist. But you dip shits fell for it.
I pity the whole bunch of you.
lol...all cuz ya ran hillary...too late now, gotta pay for that ignorance and arrogance...your misery is my only solace.
No defence of Trump...making Democrats cry is enough for you?
Who cares about America, eh?
My team won!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I believe most likely that every social studies and history teacher in public school are cautioning their students today to not believe any claim that denuclearization is coming to the peninsula because of the summit.

I believe most likely that every social studies and history teacher in public school are cautioning their students today to not believe any claim that denuclearization is coming to the peninsula because of the summit.

Trump said, "There's no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea," and the Trumplodytes bought it, just like that.

I agree, Sly, that there is no reason for either Obama or Trump to have a Nobel.

Obama's award should not justify the same error being made for Trump.

Nobody knows nothin', except for the stuff the press photographed when stupid trump held up the signed document for everyone to zoom and read it. Nothing new in the document it seems. Just hype and bullshit.
Obama and Kerry hid all kinds of crap with the horrific Iran deal.

The man just finished an hour and 10 minutes of answering questions from reporters from all over the world.
Just you watch...the MSM will have all sorts of negative things to say about the meeting....all day long today.
Morning Joe is doing it now. What a bunch of IDIOTS!
Morning Joe just lied and said Trump is wrong about trade deficit with Canada. They said we have a surplus.

Here are the real numbers:

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with Canada

$17 Billion deficit last year.
$11 Billion in 2016.
$15.5 Billion in 2015.
$36.5 Billion in 2014.
$31.6 Billion in 2013.

MSM FAKE NEWS AGAIN!
uh huh

Donald Trump's misleading tweet on trade with Canada
Liberals like you always change the subject when you at a loss for words. For 8 years Obama did nothing in regard to North Korea. Can you tell us why?

Something has apparently been signed.

What, we have no idea.
North Korea agrees to complete denuclearization.
That means the USA would not be allowed to have nukes on bombers, storage, or nuke armed submarines in, over or near S. Korea. Not at ports or air bases, not hiding underwater within a few hundred miles of S. Korea. The agreement would greatly hinder and impact US preparedness with defense against both China and Russia.

And your source of your statement is?

What, we have no idea.
That means the USA would not be allowed to have nukes on bombers, storage, or nuke armed submarines in, over or near S. Korea. Not at ports or air bases, not hiding underwater within a few hundred miles of S. Korea. The agreement would greatly hinder and impact US preparedness with defense against both China and Russia.

What do you think the word denuclearization means?

When Trumpers begin "but Obama, Kerry, Clinton", they admit they have lost the discussion.

Trump did nothing worthwhile in Singapore. His supporters apparently believe Trump never wanted a denuclearized Korean peninsula.

Well, he got what he wanted then. ;)

Last edited:

What, we have no idea.

What do you think the word denuclearization means?

So you made all that stuff up? How would you know any of those details? Do you really think China or Russia is going to invade South Korea? If what you're saying is your opinion, that's fine but you should say so. But you're presenting this stuff as fact, and some people would like to know where you learned this.

When Trumpers begin "but Obama, Kerry, Clinton", they admit they have lost the discussion.

Trump did nothing worthwhile in Singapore. His supporters apparently believe Trump never wanted a denuclearized Korean peninsula.

Nobody cares what you think. You should know that by now.

Not only that, but he fails to recognize the pointing out of liberal double standards in calling attention to the fact that they did not criticize Obama, Kerry or Clinton....ever!

Not only that, but he fails to recognize the pointing out of liberal double standards in calling attention to the fact that they did not criticize Obama, Kerry or Clinton....ever!
We will move right on since that is a lie.

An excellent definition of those on the far right who can't think. Thanks, Leo.

Typical Trumpbot. Assumes everyone who did not vote for Trump MUST have voted for Hillary.

Pathetic.

Guess again pal. I have never voted for either Dem or Rep in my ENTIRE LIFE. And I probably never will..both major parties are beyond pathetic.

And misery?

LOL...can't you stop being wrong?

I am not miserable about Trump being POTUS. I find it amusing. But it's not my problem. You see, I was raised in America...but my mother was Canadian and my father was British. I can live in any one of those three countries.
And I presently go back and forth between Canada and America. Plus, I am financially self sufficient (not rich - just self-sufficient). As I watch America go down the toilet under Trump...I can just go and live in Canada or Britain until his pathetic term is over.
I feel badly for the people Trump is slowly destroying. But it's not my fault or my problem.

But miserable? Don't make me laugh.

Next time...try not making so many ridiculous assumpions...you won't sound so staggeringly ignorant.

Ta ta.
You'll have to forgive me as it is quite natural to mistake Canadian happiness for misery

I DO,so you can shut your mouth now.

Forum List

Back