Trump 2024 !

if DJT runs in 2024 he will win in a landslide ! in 3 yrs America will be ready for the America 1st agenda after rising fuel prices weakened military threats from our enemies inflation rising crime and unemployment do to business busting taxes and regs ! View attachment 501838
he is way too old.....
He'd be 78 in 2024. Biden was 78 when he ran for president in 2020. Trump is healthy and VERY mentally focused. Biden doesn't know where he is most of the time.
Better a senile old well-intentioned fool who can be augmented by good people...

Rather than a semi-lucid, ignorant, arrogant, corrupt, lying, scheming, ill-designing old fool who promotes lunacy and punishes honor and duty and reality...

;Your Orange Baboon-God brought us to the very brink of autocracy and dictatorship and that is not going to allowed to rematerialize anytime soon...

if DJT runs in 2024 he will win in a landslide ! in 3 yrs America will be ready for the America 1st agenda after rising fuel prices weakened military threats from our enemies inflation rising crime and unemployment do to business busting taxes and regs ! View attachment 501838
he is way too old.....

Actually Trump is currently 75. He'll be as old as Biden currently is in three years (78).
Have you ever watched that fat ass run? I haven't.

When Trump is 78 he will be further away from walking on any ramps.
Lame... at least he's capable of speaking without prompters, human or electronic. Biden is a senile old codger.

No he isn't. Trump has proved over and over he sucks worse than Biden when reading scripted remarks and delivering formal speeches and press conferences. Because he can't riff. Riffing is what he does best. And if you pay attention to how he speaks at his pep rallies, it comes across largely as incoherent rambling. He feeds off the energy of the crowd and that masks the fact he's all over the map. He can't do that when giving a formal speech.

he is way too old.....
He'd be 78 in 2024. Biden was 78 when he ran for president in 2020. Trump is healthy and VERY mentally focused. Biden doesn't know where he is most of the time.
being president is a pretty stressful job.....thats why all the younger ones end up with white hair....now think of that stress on a guy in his late 70's.....biden will be a lot less in a few years....

he is way too old.....

Actually Trump is currently 75. He'll be as old as Biden currently is in three years (78).

Lame... at least he's capable of speaking without prompters, human or electronic. Biden is a senile old codger.

No he isn't. Trump has proved over and over he sucks worse than Biden when reading scripted remarks and delivering formal speeches and press conferences. Because he can't riff. Riffing is what he does best. And if you pay attention to how he speaks at his pep rallies, it comes across largely as incoherent rambling. He feeds off the energy of the crowd and that masks the fact he's all over the map. He can't do that when giving a formal speech.
so one guy entertains you and fires you up and the other guy makes you change back to the program you were watching....right?....

If the dems are feeling smug about 2024, they need to remember who their candidate would be......either an 85 year old Joe Biden, or ditzy Kamala Harris. Also, please remember 2016 when Hillary had a 95% probability of winning.
Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure...

That was then...

This is now...

And, unfortunately for you and your fellow Orange Baboon-God worshippers...

"Now" means AFTER your boy incited Insurrection against the United States and attempted to prevent Congress from fulfilling its Constitutional duties...

"Now" means AFTER your boy broke the faith and interfered with our sacred tradition of a peaceful transfer of power...

"Now" means AFTER your boy sent his very own version of the Sturmabteilung (S.A., a.k.a. Brown Shirts) to assault the US Capitol Building...

Your boy never, ever gets another shot at the ring... and if you truly believe otherwise, you are delusional - in a genuine clinical sense.
1. This is now. Now means Joe Xiden and Kamala Harris, aka the disasters. Xiden is "Putin's Whore" and Kamala is a joke.
2. I don't worship Trump, I won't vote for Trump in the primary. Many Republicans support Trump's policies, but not the man, he's damaged goods. So your propaganda campaign won't work.
3. There was no "insurrection", if it was they would have had guns instead of flags.
4. Trump got about 70m votes, Trump had about 1m supporters at his DC rally, there were about 400 goobers who protested at the capital building. Those 400 criminals are being prosecuted.
5. Trump can run for congress in 2022 in FL, and if he wins he can be elected speaker of the House.
6. "Delusional" is what democrats are if they think they can win in 2022 and 2024 after seeing how the democrats try to govern. Voters have seen enough.

he is way too old.....

so one guy entertains you and fires you up and the other guy makes you change back to the program you were watching....right?....

It's fun watching Trump because you never know how far he's going to stick his leg down his throat. Remember bringing UV light into the body "in some other way"? Pure comedic gold.
While it's great entertainment, I don't want that in a President. Someone who is representing my country to the rest of the world. If that's what "fires you up", so be it.
But Trump..couldn't give a formal speech delivery end to end if it was teleprompted for him. :)

he is way too old.....

It's fun watching Trump because you never know how far he's going to stick his leg down his throat. Remember bringing UV light into the body "in some other way"? Pure comedic gold.
While it's great entertainment, I don't want that in a President. Someone who is representing my country to the rest of the world. If that's what "fires you up", so be it.
But Trump..couldn't give a formal speech delivery end to end if it was teleprompted for him. :)
nah ...you would rather have a President that said he doesnt want his kids [white kids] going to school in a racial jungle ! i bet his mentor and friend former grand cyclops of the kkk was beaming with pride when his protege maid those remarks on the floors of Congress .

he is way too old.....

i also dont want a president who bores people so bad they dont give a shit what he has to say....

The real president is visiting the border to assess the Biden/Harris damage.

The man holding on to his past is making another photo op at the border. As I recall, he posed in front of his "beautiful" wall multiple times. I don't think he ever once went to a facility that had migrants, refugees, and immigrants and actually addressed the problems. It was all superficial. But..Trump is best when he's superficial. He doesn't have to work at it. The lack of character comes naturally to him. :)

The man holding on to his past is making another photo op at the border. As I recall, he posed in front of his "beautiful" wall multiple times. I don't think he ever once went to a facility that had migrants, refugees, and immigrants and actually addressed the problems. It was all superficial. But..Trump is best when he's superficial. He doesn't have to work at it. The lack of character comes naturally to him. :)
DUH, Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy meant that there were no overcrowded migrant facilities to visit.
Trump had the border solved, Xiden turned it into another catastrophe.

If the election were today with the empty store shelves, high gas prices and lack of leadership my bet is on Trump and I will be voting against him!
it just means consumer demand is higher than supply

vwncswu5rku71.jpg

it just means consumer demand is higher than supply

vwncswu5rku71.jpg
I swear to God!

The lack of workers, ships sitting on our coast and so on is never the issue it is only the demand is higher than what is being produced!

Unload the ships and get people back to work and see how fast those shelves fill up, but then that would hurt the welfare state you dream of!

Forum List

Back