Truly great black man in motorcycle accident

Malcolm X called again, IM2...he REALLY wants you to stop using his picture!
If you're talking to Malcolm X, you might want to record the conversation or you find yourself a ward of the state.

Good to hear former U.S. Rep. Allen West was recovering well after that very nasty motorcycle crash, he is so right when he says he is alive by the Grace of God!

Wishing him all the best! :thup:

If you're talking to Malcolm X, you might want to record the conversation or you find yourself a ward of the state.

Ouija-board.jpg

If being black means you have to vote for an old white rich senile lifetime public servant that has enriched his family on your back that owes China like few other politicians and is accused of raping a woman with his finger then I wouldn't want to be black.....

View attachment 340530
I imagine that ole Malcolm is rolling in his grave with an idiot like IM2 posting the nonsense he does accompanied with Malcolm X's picture!

"I was a zombie then‍—‌like all Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years. That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them."

Malcolm X realized that he'd been wrong about many of his long held beliefs shortly before he was assassinated...IM2 is like the younger Malcolm. I think the "older" Malcolm would see a lot of "zombie" in IM2!

Good to hear former U.S. Rep. Allen West was recovering well after that very nasty motorcycle crash, he is so right when he says he is alive by the Grace of God!

Wishing him all the best! :thup:
I join you, skye, in wishing Allen West all the best. Personally, I very much like him and conservatives need him as he serves as a good role model for any America loving patriot.

Wesrt beame a right wing hack who can't tell the truth.
A black man who won't parrot your left wing narratives, Dave? He ain't black...right?
Check his record on telling thev truith,. But hey, you fuicking right whiners keerp electing liars.
Yeah...like Hillary Clinton wouldn't win a gold medal in the "Liar Olympics"? The hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds!
Oh please, Trump is the biggest liar of them all;.
Let's compare Hillary lies to Trump's.

Wesrt beame a right wing hack who can't tell the truth.
A black man who won't parrot your left wing narratives, Dave? He ain't black...right?
Check his record on telling thev truith,. But hey, you fuicking right whiners keerp electing liars.
Yeah...like Hillary Clinton wouldn't win a gold medal in the "Liar Olympics"? The hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds!
Oh please, Trump is the biggest liar of them all;.
Let's compare Hillary lies to Trump's.
Hillary's been lying since before the Clinton's got in the White House! Not little ones either...she tells whoppers! She's not just a liar...she's a congenital liar! She lied to the families of the dead Americans coming back from Benghazi...she lied to Congress when she testified about her emails...she lied about Whitewater...she lied about Bill's affairs...she even lied about how she got her name! Face it...there has never BEEN a more dishonest couple in the history of Washington...it's not even a close race! Bill and Hillary Clinton lie like most people breathe.

Forum List

Back