True reason for the ISS

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Enough seriosu discussion, let's have some fun.

Only legitimate reason for an International Space Station is a meeting place for humans and aliens. :)

Another topic, what was the reason for that STS mission where the female astronaut said on open-comms, "We see the alien ship." or something like that? :)

Enough seriosu discussion, let's have some fun.

Only legitimate reason for an International Space Station is a meeting place for humans and aliens. :)

Another topic, what was the reason for that STS mission where the female astronaut said on open-comms, "We see the alien ship." or something like that? :)

I am pretty sure that The International Space Station was Obama's Port of Entry. People claim he was born in Kenya, but I am thinking it was probably Krypton.

Maybe President Obama cancelled America's manned spaceflight program at the request or order of aliens? "Don't go up into space anymore or we'll laser off bits of the shuttle like we did the one that burned up upon re-entry." - "Ok, I'll cancel it."

Of course, since Russia and now China are still going up guess that means the aliens are communist-sympathizers. :)

Given the leaks of alien interactions or discoveries planetside, keeping things in orbit is the most secure way of having pow-wows with aliens.

Forum List

Back