True Blood Actor Allegedly Left Over Show’s Gay Plot Line

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
Sources say Luke Grimes was uncomfortable with gay sex scenes

Luke Grimes, the actor who played James on True Blood, reportedly left the HBO show because he was uncomfortable playing a gay character.

Grimes departed from the show in December for what HBO at the time called “creative differences.” But Buzzfeed, citing anonymous sources, reports that Grimes objected to a plot line in which he would become romantically involved with another male character on the show, short-order-cook-slash-medium Lafayette Reynolds. Grimes allegedly refused to do any same-sex kissing or sex scenes.

True Blood Actor Luke Grimes Allegedly Leaves Show Over Gay Plotline - TIME

Luke Grimes, the actor who played James on True Blood, reportedly left the HBO show because he was uncomfortable playing a gay character.

Grimes departed from the show in December for what HBO at the time called “creative differences.” But Buzzfeed, citing anonymous sources, reports that Grimes objected to a plot line in which he would become romantically involved with another male character on the show, short-order-cook-slash-medium Lafayette Reynolds. Grimes allegedly refused to do any same-sex kissing or sex scenes.

Well this is a free country and that was his choice and he took it. Therefore, there's only one thing to have told him as he walked out and as has been said before: "Don't let the door hit you where the good LORD split you."

Good for him. This is the final season so ratings don't matter. In a massive fuck you to the audience every one is gay.

Well this is a free country and that was his choice and he took it. Therefore, there's only one thing to have told him as he walked out and as has been said before: "Don't let the door hit you where the good LORD split you."

You couldn't pay me to kiss someone if it was revolting. I wouldn't do it for what he gets an episode.

Pretty funny. He's not so well known that he can afford to dictate to his bosses what he'll do. His choice though and maybe other phobes will hire him.

Pretty funny. He's not so well known that he can afford to dictate to his bosses what he'll do. His choice though and maybe other phobes will hire him.

Don't be so harsh on him man. I'll support gay marriage all day long but I could never kiss a dude.

Yeah, its one thing to accept gay peoples life styles, but im not interested in participating. Luddly is off his rocker if he thinks thats homophobia.

Good for Him !!! That's Takes Real Courage and committment to Standing up to The Gay Mafia

Doing gay scenes would suck. I cant blame him.

I wouldn't be able to do it.

That doesn't mean he's necessarily condemning the lifestyle though.

I agree, though I could be paid enough to do it, but I doubt they would be willing to pay me that much.

In you could be paid to take a big black cock up your ass, it sounds like somewhere inside you got some exploring you wanna do :)

Good for Him !!! That's Takes Real Courage and committment to Standing up to The Gay Mafia

If it's true he better keep his mouth shut. See: Angus T Jones and Isiah Washington.

Oh well. To bad for him.

I wouldn't be able to do it.

That doesn't mean he's necessarily condemning the lifestyle though.

I agree, though I could be paid enough to do it, but I doubt they would be willing to pay me that much.

In you could be paid to take a big black cock up your ass, it sounds like somewhere inside you got some exploring you wanna do :)

I thought we were talking about acting? Regardless, yeah, there is even a price for that. For example, id probably take a black cock in my ass for $100,000,000. I mean shit, your already doing it for free, so why shouldn't I get a yacht out of it? :lol:

Forum List

Back