Trudeau Wants Freedoms for Ukrainians that he Won't Allow Canadians to Enjoy.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

There are several talking points being promoted in this story from RT. I didn't find any that are valid.

I won't rebut any of the talking points until somebody decides to choose one for debate.

I think that's the best way to approach the questions asked on Canada's freedoms.

There are several talking points being promoted in this story from RT. I didn't find any that are valid.

I won't rebut any of the talking points until somebody decides to choose one for debate.

I think that's the best way to approach the questions asked on Canada's freedoms.
Canada_Ukhraine.jpg

Castreau is a fascist beta "male" punk.

Rebut that one.
There's nothing to rebut. I was hoping somebody would find some reason to say the story makes some valid points.

Trudeau's popularity is roughly appropriate for my personal agenda. Better than a majority government because the NDP forces him a little left by outward appearances.

Rather, I think it gives him an excuse to lean further left than his Liberal party would normally allow!

There's nothing to rebut. I was hoping somebody would find some reason to say the story makes some valid points.

Trudeau's popularity is roughly appropriate for my personal agenda. Better than a majority government because the NDP forces him a little left by outward appearances.

Rather, I think it gives him an excuse to lean further left than his Liberal party would normally allow!
He's not "a little left"....He is his father (who isn't Pierre).

Good one! Do you understand the message in that cartoon. Basically it's saying that the truckers' beefs were bullshit, which of course they were. Never was it defined exactly why they went to Ottawa to cause trouble. It certainly had nothing to do with Covid and wearing masks or being vaccinated.

Compare those clowns to the Ukraine being taken down by Russia!

Good one! Do you understand the message in that cartoon. Basically it's saying that the truckers' beefs were bullshit, which of course they were. Never was it defined exactly why they went to Ottawa to cause trouble. It certainly had nothing to do with Covid and wearing masks or being vaccinated.

Compare those clowns to the Ukraine being taken down by Russia!
Yup, I was right....You monnbats are fucking obtuse as hell.

16~Canada
26~USA
70~Ukraine

~S~

Of course the maing talking point of the RT article is the question on Canada's freedoms.

My rebuttal: Canada is consistently rated in the top 4 or 5 in the world, while America has been dropped to 58th. on freedoms.

And that's before the right to have an abortion is taken away from half of America's people!

Hearing no challenges that are rational, I guess this thread has served it's purpose.

16~Canada
26~USA
70~Ukraine

~S~
Thanks for your attempt to contribute here but 'WHAT'?

Of course the maing talking point of the RT article is the question on Canada's freedoms.

My rebuttal: Canada is consistently rated in the top 4 or 5 in the world, while America has been dropped to 58th. on freedoms.

And that's before the right to have an abortion is taken away from half of America's people!

Hearing no challenges that are rational, I guess this thread has served it's purpose.
Just dont Honk. Freedom my ass

Just dont Honk. Freedom my ass
Trudeau restore the right of Ottawa citizens for peace and quiet. And it was tolerated for over a month if I remember right.

Compared to the Jan.6th. peaceful protests that were terminated by the police and military on the very first day. And of course resulted in 5 or more deaths of Americans, while Canada tolerated the protesting truckers for two months and no deaths occurred.

What can ya say eagle?

That's what this thread is for!

Freedom has most likely escaped out of all of your assholes!

Trudeau restore the right of Ottawa citizens for peace and quiet. And it was tolerated for over a month if I remember right.

Compared to the Jan.6th. peaceful protests that were terminated by the police and military on the very first day. And of course resulted in 5 or more deaths of Americans, while Canada tolerated the protesting truckers for two months and no deaths occurred.

What can ya say eagle?

That's what this thread is for!

Freedom has most likely escaped from all of your asses!
Doesnt change that what your country did over covid. Vaccine passes.

Only thing missing is the sickle and the star

Forum List

Back