Troy Aikman

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Why does Troy Aikman always seem to be hollering or screaming? I can't believe no one has questioned him about it. Good or bad sports announcers can make or break a game. When some of them get so bad, I just turn the volume off.

Do you spend weekends with him or something? what do you mean by "Always"?...

Why does Troy Aikman always seem to be hollering or screaming? I can't believe no one has questioned him about it. Good or bad sports announcers can make or break a game. When some of them get so bad, I just turn the volume off.
He is partially deaf and refuses to wear hearing aids?

I don't know Troy Aikman, but why does he seem like a guy who can be a total dick. I know, it's random...

I HATE TROY AIKMAN ... dirty bastard ... but not because of his work on MNF ... I think he's a fine color guy, quieter than Collinsworth but just as ugly ...

Montana was the better man ...

I used to love John Madden announcing the games. They don't make them like him anymore. I still remember some of the funny Madden stuff - like when a player was tackled hard and looking out his ear hole.

Tony Romo drives me insane! Today's announcers act like the game is about them instead of the game. I don't want to hear all that statistics shit - I want to hear about the game. Some of those asshole just continue talking over the referees. This goes on in both college and NFL games.

I guess this is a joke on Troy's monotonal delivery.

I just faded away from the NFL for now because of the PC and the bad announcers.

They act like Nantz is so great and give him the best games.

Joe Buck sucks.

Collingsworth is a corny dumbass always pretending like he down with the nig.

Forum List

Back