Trouble in paradise...Anti-Government Protests Draws Tens of Thousands to D.C.

And don't say 'republicans' because they don't have the votes to do anything.

UNLESS the Dims don't wanna go out on that limb all by their lonesome -- and NEED more Republicans to serve as cover. . . .
That is a dodge so they can shift blame.

The asswipes keep saying they hold all the cards.

Well play them douchebags.

Pass the bill, if you have the fucking balls to take the consequences.

Go ahead big shots, you have shot your mouths off long enough, man up and vote.

OK, five million are protesting, twenty-five million others agree, and 270 million disagree.

alli, please, you are embarassing yourself. The reform is going to pass, period, you all are going to act like idiots, and the poor and working classes are going to uphold the legislation in next year's elections.

Your types are finished.
Where'd you get that 270 million figure, tovarich?

he thinks that many people worship the Ossiah.

UNLESS the Dims don't wanna go out on that limb all by their lonesome -- and NEED more Republicans to serve as cover. . . .

I'd love it if they continued to play up this whole Wilson issue and tried to present half-assed plans...shows they don't know what they're doing and that their priorities suck.

Sarah Palin has a magical hold over them.

I agree completely.

They can do it and the Republicans cannot stop them. Period.

But IF they do it without GOP votes, they risk having to accept the entire blame. They are being risk averse.

In other words, as is so clearly the case again, they are just being cowards.

I'd love it if they continued to play up this whole Wilson issue and tried to present half-assed plans...shows they don't know what they're doing and that their priorities suck.

Come on asswipes, put your names to the vote.

You are going to take the FULL AND TOTAL blame for this, no trying to cry about the GoP.

Go ahead, pass it.

Scared that you will bare the sole responsibility for fucking the econmy for good?

Come on, where are your balls?

The messaih calls you, kiss his dick and vote for it.

You are going to take the FULL AND TOTAL blame for this, no trying to cry about the GoP.

Go ahead, pass it.

Scared that you will bare the sole responsibility for fucking the econmy for good?

Yo, dumbass, I'm GLEEFUL over the fact that the Democrats are being all stupid about this. I'm HAPPY they're showing that they're nothing more than people worthy of being thrown out.

I'm AGAINST government care.

But, you're too stupid to see that I agree with you.

Go ahead, pass it.

Yo, dumbass, I'm GLEEFUL over the fact that the Democrats are being all stupid about this. I'm HAPPY they're showing that they're nothing more than people worthy of being thrown out.

Relax francis, I had that from the start, I was just adding to what you said.

Learn to take a chill pill for god sake.

Go ahead, pass it.

Ooh, that's good. Let's see that anger!

YES!!

heh....:D

Go ahead, pass it.

LOL!

I don't think anything Xenophon said indicates that he misunderstood your support as opposition.

When he spoke of asswipes, he was talkin' (as I read it) to the cowardly and responsibility-avoiding Democrats in Congress.

Your post is thus a bit ironic, I think.

(Let me hasten to add: I agree with the two of you that the Dems are cowards and I am pleased that their cowardice is presently standing in the way of their passage of Obamacare -- in case I am being unclear.)

Go ahead, pass it.

YES!!

You aint seen nothin yet.....

Go ahead, pass it.

YES!!

You aint seen nothin yet.....

The anger gets erik aroused. he's gonna spray all over his screen, now.

Go ahead, pass it.

LOL!

I don't think anything Xenophon said indicates that he misunderstood your support as opposition.

When he spoke of asswipes, he was talkin' (as I read it) to the cowardly and responsibility-avoiding Democrats in Congress.

(Let me hasten to add: I agree with the two of you that the Dems are cowards and I am pleased that their cowardice is presently standing in the way of their passage of Obamacare -- in case I am being unclear.)
Yeah.

Sorry, Xenophon. :redface:

But as a "Ron Paulbot," I've been called so many false names and my positions have been so maligned over the past 2 1/2 years over here and at the "other" forum...I'm usually on the defensive.

Go ahead, pass it.

YES!!

You appear to be he angry one son, at least you will be when you stand there with your thumb up your ass wondering why nobody will ever support your party again after they vote the economy into oblivion.

Go ahead, pass it.

LOL!

Which, bottom line is one of the exact points to the protests. The rhetoric we hear is that this must pass immediately for the good of the country. So, they should pass it immediately. We all expect our representatives to put the good of the country above playing politics.

Yet, they still haven't passed it.

Hmmm.

LOL!

Yeah.

Sorry, Xenophon. :redface:

But as a "Ron Paulbot," I've been called so many false names and my positions have been so maligned over the past 2 1/2 years over here and at the "other" forum...I'm usually on the defensive.
;)

Go ahead, pass it.

YES!!

You appear to be he angry one son, at least you will be when you stand there with your thumb up your ass wondering why nobody will ever support your party again after they vote the economy into oblivion.

I wonder how many cons were saying this kind of thing back in '02 when the big deal was the Dems being "obstuctionist".

It's definitely not YOUR word I'll be taking for this. We'll just have to see, won't we?

:D

YES!!

I wonder how many cons were saying this kind of thing back in '02 when the big deal was the Dems being "obstuctionist".

It's definitely not YOUR word I'll be taking for this. We'll just have to see, won't we?

:D
Actually, if it weren't for Iraq, involvement in the economy, etc., the Dems would probably still be "in exile."

So don't be on DNC Cloud 9 forever.

Forum List

Back