Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

Wait a minute...first you say it is a fact that the troops booed Kathy Griffin and now you say you weren't there?
I have a device called a TV and I heard it:cuckoo:
LMAO!.....We've got a 50 inch with BOSE surround in our media room.....I've seen it probably 10 times these last few days......No doubt, they booed the piss out of her loony plastic ass.....Imagine how loud it would have been if one were ACTUALLY there!

Oh, but there's an idiot ass liar up here claimiing they were there, but didn't hear any booing.

See no evil...hear no evil....speak no evil!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin' idiot!:cuckoo:

Apparently you know nothing about sound systems and acoustics....but color me surprised. FOr the adults who may read this....I'm sure they are aware that mics up close to certain things can pick up stuff not heard elsewhere or even drowned out elsewhere....and where were we? In a frickin' hangar....not Carnegie Hall...but WJ is clueless on these realities.

Now...as to the video and its accompanying sound of booing....why do you think they start booing when Kathy Griffin just mentions Palin's name.....BEFORE she tells her joke....? Why do you think that is? How supportive do you think military people are of someone getting celebrity status NOT by their own actions, but by who their Mommie is?

Last edited:
Here's the facts:

Uh-oh.

Bristol Palin is a very attractive young lady. Definitley not fat.

Definitely not thin.

bristol-palin.jpg

But definitely cute:

Dancing-With-The-Stars-Season-11-Cast-Rumors-Bristol-Palin-To-Join-Dancing-With-The-Stars-Cast.jpg

You only further prove that you're a hack by refusing to condemn Synth's ridiculous words......You sure as hell didn't see me supporting Willow's ridiculous words.

What ridiculous words?
What ridiculous words?

"Promiscuous, not too bright, SINGLE MOTHER"

How liberal of you!

I mean, it's not like she was "never proud of her country", until her husband was nominated for the presidency affording her a potential future ride on the gravy train of the taxpayers or, that she sat on the board of Keebler foods, and is now trying to proclaim she gives a shit about "childhood obesity" or, was involved in devising a scheme to dump poor, uninsured patients on the streets for being unable to foot the bill.

Yeah, i'll take Bristol Palin's integrity over our curent first lady's anyday.

LMAO!:lol:

Uber classy, Willow. You do the Right wing proud, your rep power here proves the support you get.
And yet, amazingly, you can't bring yourself to condemn Synth for being just as uber classy.

I guess it depends on who the target is, huh?

I would not put Synth in Willow's class....Biker, yes.

tough on ya ain't it beeeetch? We've put up with these low life tactics towards the Palin's for a couple of years now. You don't want your beloved attacked? Then grow you some class. Oh! and try to get that red headed skank to grow some too.

And yet, amazingly, you can't bring yourself to condemn Synth for being just as uber classy.

I guess it depends on who the target is, huh?

tough on ya ain't it beeeetch? We've put up with these low life tactics towards the Palin's for a couple of years now. You don't want your beloved attacked? Then grow you some class. Oh! and try to get that red headed skank to grow some too.

Pardon me, but was that post supposed to mean something?

Not to a brainless twit like you it wouldn't mean a thing. you're just like the creepy red headed skank this thread is about. :lol:

Not to a brainless twit like you it wouldn't mean a thing. you're just like the creepy red headed skank this thread is about. :lol:

Come on, Willow....you can do better than that. If that's the best you've got, you're slipping. GIve it your best Christmas try.

Come on, Willow....you can do better than that. If that's the best you've got, you're slipping. GIve it your best Christmas try.

Don't bother me skank. I'm eating my oatmeal.

But you are the one posting to me.....so it's odd that you want to complain about me bothering you.

Are you a little off your game this morning? The oatmeal (how appropriate) might help.

Don't bother me skank. I'm eating my oatmeal.

But you are the one posting to me.....so it's odd that you want to complain about me bothering you.

Are you a little off your game this morning? The oatmeal (how appropriate) might help.

I'm still eating it.

Forum List

Back