Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

and yer still sucking the hind tit and meeeeeccccch has a fat ass too.

Clever...and I bet you get some pos rep for that too, Willow....what with you being so classy and all....:cool:

But, I'm sure WJ appreciates you coming to his rescue.
Once again you show what a hypocritical little liberal loon you are......You defend Kathy Plastic for her disgusting remarks about Palin, but in the next breath hammer Willow for her disgusting comments about Michelle Obama.......You are an idiot!

And no, Willow gets no positive rep from me for those comments, nor do I need her or anybody else to come to my rescue.......I exposed another one of your LIES.....No rescue needed!

Still waiting for your so-called "exposing of one of my lies" WJ....or are you smearing that stuff you stepped in all over yourself again?

"spunky Bristol". That brings up a few images! Wonder if she enjoys pearl necklaces.

You're obsession with Kathy Griffin is embarrassing.
Can we count the number of ways you would personally shit your pants if someone asking if Michelle Obama enjoys pearl necklaces?

Or is that different? Somehow?

What's the big deal about pearl necklaces. They are simple assessories.

That's not what he meant. I suspect you know that, too.

"spunky Bristol". That brings up a few images! Wonder if she enjoys pearl necklaces.

You're obsession with Kathy Griffin is embarrassing.
Can we count the number of ways you would personally shit your pants if someone asking if Michelle Obama enjoys pearl necklaces?

You believe that a promiscuous, not-too-bright, single mother is due the respect that the First Lady Of The United States is due?

Only when it's a Democratic FLOTUS, right? Extra points for being a minority, too, dave?
I guess it's different. Somehow.

Hey, whatever lets you justify your irrational hatred, Skippy.

Funny thing is, CNN was about to invite her to host some show she hosted in the past........CNN is now considering dropping that offer after her ridiculous lil' comments.

Good for them.......The lil' liberal bitch deserves it!

And, it isn't just great that Bristol Palin has handled herself with total class and dignity after that fiasco.

Funny thing is, CNN was about to invite her to host some show she hosted in the past........CNN is now considering dropping that offer after her ridiculous lil' comments.

And, it isn't just great that Bristol Palin has handled herself with total class and dignity after that fiasco.

YOu mean, like whining about it? People like you are simply amazing how you worship the ground the Palins' walk on and cannot abide, even when they put themselves in the public eye, anyone saying a 'mean' word about them....apparently you like your heros with jaws of glass.

Uber classy, Willow. You do the Right wing proud, your rep power here proves the support you get.
And yet, amazingly, you can't bring yourself to condemn Synth for being just as uber classy.

I guess it depends on who the target is, huh?

I would not put Synth in Willow's class....Biker, yes.
You know, you won't burst into flames if you criticize Synth. He might burst into tears, but that's immaterial.

YOu mean, like whining about it? People like you are simply amazing how you worship the ground the Palins' walk on and cannot abide, even when they put themselves in the public eye, anyone saying a 'mean' word about them....apparently you like your heros with jaws of glass.
Whining about what?

Here's the facts:

Bristol Palin is a very attractive young lady. Definitley not fat. I can see why you're jealous....She's doing what she can to give her child a good life. Not easy for a single mother these days....She's taking advantage of opportunities presented. Good for her!....You defend Kathy Plastic for three reasons. She coddles you gays, she's a liberal and, you hate Sarah Palin and don't care when any of your fellow liberals get stupid with their mouths.......You're a hack, nothing more!

You only further prove that you're a hack by refusing to condemn Synth's ridiculous words......You sure as hell didn't see me supporting Willow's ridiculous words.

Just step off.....You're a phoney on so many levels.

Wait a minute...first you say it is a fact that the troops booed Kathy Griffin and now you say you weren't there?
I have a device called a TV and I heard it:cuckoo:
LMAO!.....We've got a 50 inch with BOSE surround in our media room.....I've seen it probably 10 times these last few days......No doubt, they booed the piss out of her loony plastic ass.....Imagine how loud it would have been if one were ACTUALLY there!

Oh, but there's an idiot ass liar up here claimiing they were there, but didn't hear any booing.

See no evil...hear no evil....speak no evil!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin' idiot!:cuckoo:

Last edited:

You believe that a promiscuous, not-too-bright, single mother is due the respect that the First Lady Of The United States is due?

Only when it's a Democratic FLOTUS, right? Extra points for being a minority, too, dave?
I guess it's different. Somehow.

Damn right it's different.

And yet, amazingly, you can't bring yourself to condemn Synth for being just as uber classy.

I guess it depends on who the target is, huh?

I would not put Synth in Willow's class....Biker, yes.
You know, you won't burst into flames if you criticize Synth. He might burst into tears, but that's immaterial.
:lol:

He's dying for you to comply, Bodecea! He just wants SOMEBODY to give him the attention he craves!

I swear, between daveman and WillowTree, they should change the thread title to "Obsession by USMB".

Last edited:
Here's the facts:

Uh-oh.

Bristol Palin is a very attractive young lady. Definitley not fat.

Definitely not thin.

bristol-palin.jpg

But definitely cute:

Dancing-With-The-Stars-Season-11-Cast-Rumors-Bristol-Palin-To-Join-Dancing-With-The-Stars-Cast.jpg

You only further prove that you're a hack by refusing to condemn Synth's ridiculous words......You sure as hell didn't see me supporting Willow's ridiculous words.

What ridiculous words?

Whining about what?

Here's the facts:

Bristol Palin is a very attractive young lady. Definitley not fat. I can see why you're jealous....She's doing what she can to give her child a good life. Not easy for a single mother these days....She's taking advantage of opportunities presented. Good for her!....You defend Kathy Plastic for three reasons. She coddles you gays, she's a liberal and, you hate Sarah Palin and don't care when any of your fellow liberals get stupid with their mouths.......You're a hack, nothing more!

Just step off.....You're a phoney on so many levels.

Facts? You wouldn't know facts if you stepped in them....:lol::lol::lol:

(And way to jump on Daveman's bandwagon...like a good puppy)

Forum List

Back