Trolling in environment sub-forum

No, you are mistaken. Even the UK Met Office (a notoriously rabid global warming supporter) had to admit that there had been no warming for 16 years (and that was in 2012), add three years to that now.

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

Read more: Global warming stopped 16 years ago reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

are you actually debating in the announcements & feedback sub-forum? :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Why yes, yes we are! Completely forgot where we were!

No, you are mistaken. Even the UK Met Office (a notoriously rabid global warming supporter) had to admit that there had been no warming for 16 years (and that was in 2012), add three years to that now.

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

Read more: Global warming stopped 16 years ago reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it Daily Mail Online

are you actually debating in the announcements & feedback sub-forum? :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Why yes, yes we are! Completely forgot where we were!
you get REALLY worked-up about that one topic don't you? :eusa_think:

Perhaps part of the problem? :dunno:

Don't get me wrong...you believe a lie...but I'm just sayin..

I want accurate information to be presented. I am a scientist and the damage that the climatologists have done to all of science because of their fraud is unconscionable. They have set science back decades. That is a crime that will haunt the world.

We were offering up a mock (read TRICK) debate for demonstrative purposes ONLY.

Had this been an actual debate, Westwal would have called me an "obama-slob-on-the-knob-er-ator" and I would have labeled him a "low information ditto-head."

I want accurate information to be presented. I am a scientist and the damage that the climatologists have done to all of science because of their fraud is unconscionable. They have set science back decades. That is a crime that will haunt the world.

You want to preview all the facts and vet them BEFORE the debate? Sounds kind of backwards to say the least; that's the purpose of the debate.

that is an opinion and not relevant to the "Announcements & Feedback" sub-forum. This thread is about trolling & trashing of threads in the Environmental sub-forum by the anti- AGW borg

Perhaps part of the problem? :dunno:

Don't get me wrong...you believe a lie...but I'm just sayin..
:rofl: I just got Dot Com to agree with me that she believes in a lie!!

;)

You want to preview all the facts and vet them BEFORE the debate? Sounds kind of backwards to say the least; that's the purpose of the debate.

Start another thread on this in the enviro section and I'll be happy to continue!

^ Number of repeatable lab experiments showing a link between 120PPM increase in CO2 and temperature is still zero (nada, zip, bupkis, 0)

... And while I agree, the earth is certainly warming, as opposed to cooling.

Tell that to the weather in New England . . . PLEASE. :crybaby:
New England is being punished by god for the cheating of the Patriots.

It's totally worth it. Even though it's cold, we are basking in the glory. :D

^ Number of repeatable lab experiments showing a link between 120PPM increase in CO2 and temperature is still zero (nada, zip, bupkis, 0)

Is the rest of the entire planet the same, exact temperature?

Then...

918746d1370961072-another-scandal-hillary-sex-drugs-prostitutes-minors-secret-service-cover-up-memos-what-difference-does-make.jpg

Is the rest of the entire planet the same, exact temperature?

Then...

918746d1370961072-another-scandal-hillary-sex-drugs-prostitutes-minors-secret-service-cover-up-memos-what-difference-does-make.jpg

Massachusetts is turning into Alaska!

Forum List

Back