trio shoplifts 15 plus electronics at best buy in port charlotte

So you can't answer my question.
i did, i warned that when Joe Biden stole the 2020 election that crime was going to increase, but i didnt realize by this much. A spineless President wont be aggressive and stop the crime as we see, which i blame on the voters who also had Joe Biden installed. Shame on you for allow this to happen to the country.

i did, i warned that when Joe Biden stole the 2020 election that crime was going to increase, but i didnt realize by this much. A spineless President wont be aggressive and stop the crime as we see, which i blame on the voters who also had Joe Biden installed. Shame on you for allow this to happen to the country.

What does the 2020 election have to do with petty crime in Port Charlotte, FL?

What does the 2020 election have to do with petty crime in Port Charlotte, FL?
You are a troll, that is all i can say, since i cannot put you on ignore, like i have the other 175 Marxists.

Joe Biden is the President, shame you are too stupid to understand that HE is responsible for what is going on in this country....

You are a troll, that is all i can say, since i cannot put you on ignore, like i have the other 175 Marxists.

Joe Biden is the President, shame you are too stupid to understand that HE is responsible for what is going on in this country....
So, after three attempts, you still can’t tell me how

Forum List

Back