"Trickle-Down" LIE Debunked (again)

?? for the OP.

Please go find us a link for the person who invented/initiated/fostered the term "trickle down economics"

Good luck!!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Are you really that fucking dumb? Apparently so...

Trickle-down economics

In recent history, the phrase is most closely identified with critics of the economic policies known as "Reaganomics". David Stockman, who as Reagan's budget director championed Reagan's tax cuts at first, but then became critical of them, told journalist William Greider that the "supply-side economics" is the trickle-down idea: "It's kind of hard to sell 'trickle down,' so the supply-side formula was the only way to get a tax policy that was really 'trickle down.' Supply-side is 'trickle-down' theory."[4][5] Political opponents of the Reagan administration soon seized on this language in an effort to brand the administration as caring only about the wealthy.[6]

Trickle-down economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You didn't produce the name of the person who coined the term.

No banana.

On the other hand, you did make it clear that the first people to use the term were the ones who were critical of Reagan's tax cuts - libs, in other words.

You poor dumbass, can't you read? Reagan's budget director, David Stockman, coined the phrase - otherwise known as Reaganomics.

He used the term. That doesn't mean he invented it, dumbass.

He first used it. Your retarded shit gets old real quick.

Bripat.........you know who invented the term "trickle down economics"??

The left!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lakota is a nobody loser angry indian guy living in a teepee in the middle of Scratchmyassville, South Dakota!!!!:2up:

I'd be angry too if I was in a Teepee in South Dakota. Mine were smarter and went to where it was warmer. Of course that didn't work out so well for us either...but at least we were warm till we got booted off the land.

If he's on a reservation somewhere, there's no wonder why he's a Democrat. Reservation Indians are seriously dependent upon the government as a rule.

All she ever does is bring over shit from left wing websites.

2009 ... from a Right Wing website

Trickle-Down Economics Fails to Deliver as Promised

RR economics worked so well Bush 41, aka "read my lips" raised taxes to attack the deficit.

trickle down failure.

Your article is about "a new paper from Harvard University‘s Kennedy School of Government."

That's a leftwing propaganda organ, if I'm not mistaken.

When Bush raised taxes, the economy immediately took a nose dive.

RR economics worked so well Bush 41, aka "read my lips" raised taxes to attack the deficit.

trickle down failure.

Your article is about "a new paper from Harvard University‘s Kennedy School of Government."

you're always mistaken .. a RW website publishing LW articles.?????

TD economics hasn't worked in 50 years.

End of story

trickle down failure.

you're always mistaken .. a RW website publishing LW articles.?????

TD economics hasn't worked in 50 years.

End of story

You can't get more leftwing than the Kennedy School of Government, moron, and the news pages of the WSJ are not right-wing. They are decidedly left-wing. Only the editorial page is rightwing. One way they sneak leftwing propaganda into the news is citing a "study" (propaganda) as news.

Forum List

Back