Trey Gowdy To Hillary: "Hand Over Your Private Server"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Actually Trey needs to subpoena her IT guy.

kFBJVKD.jpg

Trey Gowdy to Hillary Clinton Testify Twice on Benghazi and Hand Over Your Private Server TheBlaze.com

actually .. Obama signed the law 2 years after Hillary left office, so Legally she doesn't have to turn over anything to anybody.

the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down.

go ahead, research HR 1233, 2014.

i was really hoping that at one point Hillary would of answered a reporters question today."Dude, Like, This All Happened A Long Time Ago".

Every one of those 30,000 emails she deleted were all personal. She never transmitted anything classified on her email account, which begs the question: Didn't she ever do her job? A communication to a foreign leader is classified. Talking about her schedule with anyone should be classified. I don't believe she never talked about having sex with that woman.....Monica Lewinsky......uh......I mean about "pay to go"......uh.....or anything about Colombian hookers.....uh.....about yanking security in Benghazi......uh.......awwwww shit!!!

If they get that server there will be two people looking at the e-mails, and a hundred others desperately searching to see if they can find anything else on there to start another false scandal. Republicans know that if they want any shot at all in 2016 they have to do whatever it takes to destroy Hillary. And somehow, I think she'll come out of it on both feet.

Pubs and hater dupes don't believe in privacy or rights of any kind for Dems...all part of their ridiculous, total bs conspiracy theory of history and Dems. NOTHING ever proved, ignore the facts, and move on to the next phony scandal- it's great for the bs/hate infotainment business and distracts from the greedy idiot Pub thievery...

Pubs and hater dupes don't believe in privacy or rights of any kind for Dems...all part of their ridiculous, total bs conspiracy theory of history and Dems. NOTHING ever proved, ignore the facts, and move on to the next phony scandal- it's great for the bs/hate infotainment business and distracts from the greedy idiot Pub thievery...

Never mind she obviously lied throughout the press conference, right? Just let it go, nothing to see here, right?

What lie, dingbat dupe of the

Never mind she obviously lied throughout the press conference, right? Just let it go, nothing to see here, right?
What lie, dingbat dupe? You have NO EVIDENCE, just brainwashed hate and functional idiocy...,

Forum List

Back