Trees in the Desert: I Have a Dream..

How many trees? ZERO! Maybe up in Michigan where there are not big plans to put Solar there are trees being cut down to build homes, but not here in Los Angeles! Trees are rare enough we move them when we build.

You really are over thinking everything in order to win an argument. No trees were EVER cut down to build houses? That's what you are actually inferring?
Yes, that is what I stated, exactly, when you stated, "every lot a house is built on has trees that must be cut".

See how that works, you infer much from little and I will reply in kind.

As you say, simply to win an argument. What I originally stated was true, you came back with the nonsense for what, so we can go back and forth with bickering?

But I NEVER said that. Here's the actual quote: No trees were EVER cut down to build houses?

See? It's a question.

It was in response to THIS exchange:
(Me)
How many trees were removed in the first place in order to build all those houses? Trees are removed all the time for various reasons. You can't condemn solar just because this sometimes happens.

(You)
How many trees? ZERO! Maybe up in Michigan where there are not big plans to put Solar there are trees being cut down to build homes, but not here in Los Angeles! Trees are rare enough we move them when we build.

You waste way too much time on unimportant, side-bar arguments.

Last edited:
True, diversions are empolyed by people who have agendas to keep certain topics from being aired to the public. It's a concerted effort, trust me.

Meanwhile, back to planting trees...

It needs to start at the extreme edges of the beginning of prevailing winds and move downwind directionally..

Forum List

Back